SHADOW WAR NECROMUNDA GENERAL

Get in here and get ready for the shitstorm that is going to start when gangs start fighting kill teams.
Necromunda is coming out and there is still a chance they might use 2nd edition rules.

It looks like it might be a dual box with board rules and 3D rules. We can only hope for the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/08/31/a-closer-look-at-necromundagw-homepage-post-2/
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy crap this is looking like a pile of crap. I hope they have 3D rules but that book looks oddly thin.

I can feel the disappointment in the room.

Shit lazy CAD miniatures, shit lazy CAD board...

Odds of the rules being better than the original very slim.

At least there's some hope that they'll make some nice overpriced 3D terrain as an expansion ... which hopefully the chinese will get casting quickly.

Okay on more positive terms than that piece of cardboard shit. Rogue Factor are making the /v'/ version of this that looks good. And they have a good record with Mordheim, even if they changed the system to d100 based.

>new Necromunda
Thanks Monkey Paw!

Those games were really bad. You're a pleb for liking them.

And this looks like hot garbage.

Wow, I had heard there was this much bitching and whining about this game, I didn't believe it. But I guess I was wrong.

>bitching and whining about people not liking thing
fag

>"As well as the underhive style of play covered by the boxed set, there will also be ways to play Necromunda with the multi-level skirmishes that defined the classic version of the game. These work great on tables using the Sector Mechanicus terrain sets released earlier this year (great news for anyone who built a Shadow War Armageddon board)"
I dont know how you faggots can remember to breathe when you clearly lack basic brain function

>multi-level skirmishes that defined the classic version of the game
Actually it was the campaign system you corporate speak shilling faggotatronius

Yeah I was about to post this too.

Regardless I'm not touching anything til they bring back the Pit Slaves.

>The underhive style of play covered by the box

Which means that everything that follows that part is NOT covered by the box. Old school necromunda will be an Expansion Booklet, 100%.

>I hope they have 3D rules but that book looks oddly thin.

>"As well as the underhive style of play covered by the boxed set, there will also be ways to play Necromunda with the multi-level skirmishes that defined the classic version of the game. These work great on tables using the Sector Mechanicus terrain sets released earlier this year (great news for anyone who built a Shadow War Armageddon board)"
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/31/a-closer-look-at-necromundagw-homepage-post-2/

It's like none of you homos bother to read anything.

Do we think it'll be compatable with Shadow War rules? I want to use my Shadow War team.

GW don't have the talent to bring back their old ga-
>hurrdurr stop bitching user nuGW nuGW share price, I'm pre-ordering who's matching me?

Thread of retards who can't read, bashing GW due to it being cool..

Oh lord, can't do anything right for the cool faggots on the internet..

Is anything, praising nuGW is more en vogue at the moment.

But nah, looking at this box set it's going to be like Blood Bowl, half an effort and we get (maybe) some nice miniatures out of it.

Aw shiet man. And I thought that time of people bringing homebrewed Spess Marines to a gangs game will be over as soon as building a used gang over ebay will cost twenty bucks.

Guess I was wrong.

Miniatures are really fine (and everything shows that scale creep is plausible), rules sure will be sold separately. I don't have much hope for board part, as those folks are SHIT at rules. They will propably leave rest of them unchanged like in Blood Bowl.

>They will propably leave rest of them unchanged like in Blood Bowl.

Unfortunately that's not the case, they're writing new rules based off 8th. I don't think people will be playing Newcromunda in a decades time, to be polite.

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2375

Hmm, I'd figured that the box set was some kind of board game like the Heresy boxes.

Making this include just the basic rules and then the other half of them being DLC sounds even worse.

>nobody wants to play another swag campaign
>this looks lame

fuck

Unfortunately while I think Veeky Forums is one of the better boards rampant contrarianism and grognards are thick here. Just because necromunda isn't the *exact* same its shit, while if it remained the same it would be a con.

There's nothing to stop these people playing with the old models or rules, they just want to be grognards about it.

I'm going to get called a shill for this, I have never played necromunda, but it looks like it could be cool especially if it has good campaign mechanics.

The game got Age of Sigmar'd, time to abandon ship!

So they release the actual Necromunda rules with a limited release game that isn't set on Necromunda and with a cut down campaign system.

Then they do a new Necromunda with different fucking rules.

Welp time to go back to ignoring GW.

I expect the new game to be total skub. I'd rather just pick up the old Necromunda and make some homebrew adaptations to fit with the best elements of 8th.

What the actual fuck, that's nothing like I remember.
Welp, guess no fun for me.