Why is 40k the only thing I care about anymore?

Why is 40k the only thing I care about anymore?

Because you have aspergers syndrome

The meme or the real thing?

Cause you're a fascist longing for a leader and a purpose.

I'm not even /pol/ing right now.

Can you blame him? We truly need strong leaders.

Btw, I would actualy follow Curze

Admit it - you just want to take a machete to a bull.

If actually true, you may be depressed. See a doctor if that's financially feasible for you.

Because its the thing thats been fucked less than literally everything else.

Disney is using the corpses of every franchise of childhood as sock puppets, comics are getting turned into souless soapboxes for libtards, retards, and just shitty writers and artists in general.

Vidya has less good games every year

Scifi books have been ruined

You cant have a good laugh at anything or youre deemed an x-ist

Every day becomes closer to 1984 and everything becomes more and more pointless.

So....
you're saying....
that in the grim darkness of the future...
there's only 40k?

Yup

yeah wouldnt we all, wouldnt we all wanna give up this neet hobby to really be space neet vampires after our space dad was killed for being too deep and our planet blown UP

>muh feminism
>muh white genocide

You are a lot more subtle than the usual nazi I'll give you that

You're not supposed to charge the bait head-on, user.
You're supposed to come at it from a side angle, or just ignore it completely.
Especially in a mostly-dead thread like this one.

Depends on how serious you are when saying you don't care about anything anymore.

Let's say you are and everything else seems....dull, or grey, or you feel empty somehow. Those are big warning signa for a depressive episode and should be taken care of asap. The Warhammer stuff might be a protective action for yourself by fleeing from the real world where you feel everything sucks. Don't feel bad though, that's normal.
If you are able to get medical help, do it. If not, try "feeling good" by dr. Burns(?) . It contains a lot of techniques to battle depression and tackle symptoms.

Most of all, the things you used to care for are still there, and you still care about them. Your depression might warp your feelings toward them though. One action has to and will be facing those fears and get back into action. More often than not, it is easier than it feels before starting. Trust me

Because after your girlfriend broke up with you for not grieving hard enough over your son's death and losing you job at the anal lubricant factory, you retreated into your comfort zone- the tiny plastic soldier men you started collecting and painting when you were a child.

Never mentioned either. Dont believe in either. Just dissillusioned and apathetic to everything due to depression and abovementioned list.

fuckin A m8

Well, if you want an honest response to your list...

-Disney was always going to suck. It's been their job for ages.
-I honestly think that more people should be going out and creating the comics they want to see, rather than letting two failing companies (neither of which needs to turn a profit to keep existing) lead the way. As comic sales dwindle, the potential niche for new people to move in gets bigger and bigger.
-Current Video games and Scifi books being bad doesn't prevent there from being a lot of great examples of both already made, and already available.
-The idea of people choosing to be offended rather than having a sense of humor is mostly a thing in certain online sectors. If you happen to live in one of those locales where it's more of a thing, I'm sorry to hear that, but there are certainly plenty of ways to find refuge amongst people who don't easily get offended.
-Paranoia about the current political state of things is a component of being alive.

Even if these don't seem like an overwhelmingly positive response...cheer up, user. It's not quite all that bleak.

Eh. Im just a neet who needs a job and needs.
I also wish i had the cash and the sick assembly and paint skills to do 40k

(OP)
Go outside, meet people, have fun. I know it sounds lame but, well, it worked for me anyway.

I've never played the game or bought the minis but fuck me I love the setting. I've read almost all the HH books and even the rule books because I love it so much. It's frigging glorious. It's so balls-to-the-wall hair on fire EXTREME, everything it turned up to 11 in a way you just don't get in mainstream DC, Marvel or even 2000 AD. And the art is...seriously, look at this stuff. It should be hanging in a museum, and that's only from 2nd Edition.

The only time I've ever seen DC or Marvel get as crazy as 40k is during the original Crisis on Infinite Earths, and that was just an event, not the everyday setting.

The fuck would you know about my life, faggot? I'll have you know even at my lowest, I was way too important for the anal lube plan to let me go!