"Return to nornal"

It wasn't meme after all...but it's not too late to leave, folks.

I bought in at 6K and sold at 14.5K. Could have had better but I regained my initial investment and now have free money to play with alts with greater gains.

"Normal" is going to be ~$10k after this moon just like "normal" was $4k after the last one.
I moved $15k to USDT but I'm still mainly in alts.

So according to your charts we are going to -$750

Good riddance. There's no point in clinging too it other than emotional reasons.

I can draw lines too

everything else will crash with it

Holy shit if bitcoin goes to -$750 I will be rich as fuck accepting all that BTC for $750 each then it moons back to 1mil. Hope you're right OP.

hmmm i dunno... how about name brand recognition, first mover advantage, BTC ETF's probable next year, 2000% gains YTD, infrastructure, etc.

you guys have been saying these the last 4 times it went down by a grand.

Just because you sold in the crash because you have weak baby hands doesn't mean it was the right decision.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOOOUSE TONIGHT

Look, I also have a graph.

That's Veeky Forums for you, they call a 10% shift moon or doom.
I think we are going down for a couple of weeks just like when it first hit $3k on June 11th then dropped to $1.8k by July 16th but I don't think we are going under $10k.

It appears that it was the right decision because the coin is going back down again. hehe

enjoy your bleeding alts today and stagnant gains in USDT while btc rockets

fucking moron

lmao

You think it'll moon, I think it'll drop, we'll fine out who's right in a couple of days. Either way good luck.

What if we take the chart... And then it up down?!? WE'RE MOONING LADS

just invest in ETH and ripple, safe bets

Haaaaave you met icx?

ETH has been if freefall for months, how is that a safe bet?
Note: I'm talking about the price in sate not fiat.

Post proof your short positions or fuck off.