Why do you not have this coin?

Why do you not have this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

>Why do you not have this coin?

Shhhh. Don't tell everyone this is going to moon later today you retard. I'm still accumulating.

>Not betting on the jews

Logo is a fidget spinner, I dont support autist coins

I hold Bancor instead

A fuckin month ago everyone here was like “scamcoin”, “cripple” etc. And I held on anyways. Biz is so damn fickle.

>x2 increase at highest in a few months

or

>x10000 in some pajeet scamcoins

Hmmmm

Any of the high risk/reward tards here and autists who are crypto decentralization purist s will not have this. Most other people are holding a few hundred at least. I got in ~70c range and I'm more than happy with its performance. I think it'll be a decent store of value, but it's not going to skyrocket as they'll inflate it if the price goes over a certain amount. It seems as though the creators are playing with this coin being worth like 7usd max. Last reasonable thing I post on here today. Basically if you are looking for short term gains/multipliers you probably missed the train unless you hang around until EOY 2018, I could see it becoming 3 USD depending on positioning but I don't think anyone is unhappy with it being ~1.30. Definitely a buy at anything under 1 USD.

Ah shit Veeky Forums is talking about it again.. ITS GONNA CRASH AGAIN!! NOOOOOO

so you hate making money? why are you here?

If you can be sure the coin will reach 7 USD then there is 6x reasons to be holding the coin right now. Why would they try to cap the value of the coin though.

I've already bought and sold a stack. Waiting on it to dip below 95 again for a swing.

It's an easy 2-3x but im greedy and looking for 5x

Never said or implied it WOULD be 7, mentioned the max would be (this is not precise, I just threw a figure out there that is under 10, and I almost guarantee this thing will never be worth 10 USD). I said 3 is very reasonable by EOY 2018, Pajeet. Higher prices will bring more dramatic fluctuations per%, which is the opposite of what the banks (who if you look at the big players, are who is involved with this coin) want. They want to be able to send money through a bridge asset and ensure that it doesn't fluctuate too much en route. Now, imagine if each XRP was worth a few hundred USD. Banks aren't interested in waiting for "the right day" to move assets like we are. They basically designed this coin to be stable for the big players from the get go, especially with how many fucking coins there are. If you are moving billions at a time like banks will with this shit there is no way you want TX fees to be high either... Again, I'd put money on 3 USD EOY 2018 depending on adoption.

hate the community that shills it. never met a cripple that wasnt a complete douche to everyone

goes without saying that most are noobs to crypto that never researched why crypto is even a thing now

This is a good example of someone who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

Idiot

this

you have to be braindead to not consider it

It went from 0.20 less than a month ago, and like 0.003 less than a year ago, and you don't seem to think it will hit more than $3 EOY?

I can see it hitting $2 USD by just Q1 2018. $5 USD or more by Q1 2019.

Actually sold my 10k a few days back. Look at the market cap. There's no space for it to grow any more..

buy xrp
send xrp
received a second later

minimal time for fluctuation.

it will dethrone bitcoin in 2018.

Are you retarded? Do you know what the market cap for money transfers are annually?

Its not even close to being 1% of the market cap it is competing in.

EOY 2018 DOGE mcap > XRP mcap. Sorry guys.

this

>I almost guarantee this thing will never be worth 10 USD)

Doge coin is almost worth a penny each. BTC, the biggest most worthless pile of shit is worth 14800 USD right now.

You have no power here.

because muh banks muh joos muh decentralizayshun

Don't you know? We're going to destroy banks and topple the government and have an ancap paradise. It's really going to happen, I'm not just LARPing. Banks and governments won't exist anymore, I promise.

this, but also remember that Ripple is a company that speaks to an industry worth trillions of dollars. Anything can happen.

I regret not buying at .20 cents, however you'd be a fool to buy during a bull run over $1. It will correct to .60 - .70 cents soon enough.

based on what information?

The only thing I have learned so far this year is that literally nothing matters. I could have went all in on ripple and made insane profits right now.

I don't even want to think about doge... I laughed at doge. I thought doge was a joke...

I don't want to look at the math now...

>he didn't buy doge after the big crash a few years ago

xrp still slower than Raiblocks and fees in generell suck. Especially for microtransaction they'll add up if xrp goes to $100

the low IQ poltard everyone

Going over the napkin math if I had go doge at 24 sats and compare to the current price. it went up a lot.

If doge reaches 10 cents... lol... my head hurts thinking about this. Doge trounced Bitcoin this year... So did ripple...

why not do both?

1bn total coins, 250bn in circulation,
bankers accumulated tons since 2013 (x1000 return)
will probably be paired to USD for mass adoption
when btc will falls they will dump xrp on us and laugh, make profits and stabilize it back to 1$ taking all our money in the process.

im new to this crypto shit and this fucking pisses me off. This was the first coin i bought on binance. Bought about 1000 ripple at 50 cents but then got caught up in the shilling of XLM, FUN, and REQ....

which i think are the 3 coins that haven't done jackshit in 2 weeks and i sold my ripple at 56 cents. fuck me

dont ever listen to biz. ever. just come here for the lulz, the breaking news, and the ideas. DYOR

was meaning 1000bn total not 1bn

going off of what we can see right now. You HODL XRP then you your start start buying XLM, FUN, abd REQ and you just sit on all of them. Make sure you have a few hundred - thousand of each if possible.

Nothing mattered this year. If Doge beat bitcoin in terms of profits this year then speculation was completely fucked. Everyone fomoed for no reason... nothing mattered at all. All of this drama on Veeky Forums where people freaked out over drops and shit. It was pointless.

nothing mattered.

>my 99% banker owned coin does banking well look at all my metrics!

the entire goal of crypto was to get away from bank control instead of running to them again and enrich them further in a even more rigged setup.

Because it is a One Dollar Coin?

First off the banks will still suffer. Crypto is the automation of the banking establishment. We will see banks firing employees en mass.

Also, crypto is still an appreciating asset. And as it stands crypt also makes it very hard to print new coins.

even in the scenario where banks adopt crypto completely they will be swallowing a giant poison pill. Governments wont have the power to print more money to solve bad mistakes. Banks wont be able to sell coins that don't exist.

maybe this was true when crypto first started, but then you sold your souls to the devil and reslished in all your gainz.

once btc hit wall st and the futures exchanges you lost control over your precious ancap coins.

you wanted this

I can't believe people are really falling for Ripple man. This is truly a sad state of affairs in crypto.

We're writting our death warrants by buying into Ripple.

Motherfuckers like you hate money.

Please tell me you are not pro lighting network while still acting like ripple is bad... kek

Thats why bankers/ripple mafia is gonna keep 50% of total ripple.
It is their coin.

Fun time is over kid. You are like some sort of crypto SJW?

>banks already send money to each other
>Ripple allows them to do this faster
>this somehow stops NEETs from being able to buy bubblecoin
????
You kids are so fucking dramatic. I hope you die.

why this shit is going up?

Funny to see how the crypto community have been arguing for months about btc vs bch when the real enemy was xrp.

My prediction for 2018:

-bear market,
-xrp at 1$ after a big dump by bankers.
-btc, bch, ltc will get rekt,
-eth will still be useful for smart contracts.

SCREEN SHOT THIS ANONS

No

Because it's a centralized piece of shit.

If banks are large bag holders of XRP, why would they dump and devalue their asset?

They aren't as dumb as most people on Veeky Forums

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin.

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
the chinese gov. can easily pull a 51% attack and destroy faith in PoW forever

what is xrp useful for compared to bch?

Who cares about the smal plebs? It's a question of control. When they hold 99% of a currency they are in absolute control. This is what should make you run.

There are different crowds, not necessary the same people. And naturally the bankers wouldn't sit thight and do nothing. Since they hold all capital they hold the power to undermine by buying the devs out like it happened with bitcoin. The central point of failure are devs controlling the code and users being incapable to understand it. You can sell them garbage cause they can't tell.

Jesus Christ.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Because it's a bankesters coin. We're trying to get away from the federal reserve money printing machine owned by billionaires that squeeze every penny out of us. Going into Ripple means I support the bank and a big fuck you to everyone with less than $10million in assets.

ohhh nooo the scary "bankers" have been accumulating since 2013

fucking idiot. XRP to $2 next year ez. They have no motivation to sell even if there are "MUH BANKER WHALEZ"

Paired to USD with banks support unlike USDT.
Faster thx speed.
Lower fees.

Banks will dump on us because they accumulated for years,
control more than 50% of coins at any time.
And 75% of total coins are still not in circulation....
It will be a good profit for them when btc will fails and all people move to xrp to avoid the crash.

Will never go above $5 ie a massive waste of time if you didnt get in when it was 100 sats

banks aren't stupid, they won't dump the only thing they have with fixed supply (in addition to gold). Ripple is their insurance policy.

Dumping is for speculative coins like Bitcoin, not for something that will always be used in real world.

This user gets it.

XRP is the token and as it's price goes up, so too does the transfer costs. This is not a $ 50k, $5k, $500 or even a $50 dollar coin.

You assholes who call moon everytime you see a 3 day swing are fucking retarded. It's 20% swing week on week.

Good post.

This coin is legit trash. Holding this instead of xml is khv tier.

XRP consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa. The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed

also theres no potential to be spam attacked. XRB can be penny attacked as fuck, being that it's free.

There are reasons for tx costs. These people are morons. I rode XRB up for free $$ when everyone fomo'd to it but nobody actually reads about the fucken thing: the network is extremely vulnerable until they figure out spam attack protection somehow. Its fucken useless as a currency until then.

I bought 20k at 25 cents when I first got into crypto because it was the most obvious buy ever.

XRP is a very good coin, except its not really decentralized and in bad hands.

If you got some under 1$ and can hodl you should be comfy.

Because I didn't buy in at ¢27, so I'm too salty to buy in at $1.25

This is false. The transaction fee is in USD, not XRP. No matter what XRP's price is, the transaction fee will be the same USD value.

yes it fucking is decentralized.

fuck you people are retarded.

never listen to Veeky Forums

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky

KMC Telegram Airdop. Join now!!

"yeah forget about this coin with steady growth, plan, and dev team instead go for this pajeet scam coin it will be listed soon I promise"

that's you, you're a faggot and should kill yourself. ideological investors are fucking cancer

*the transaction fee is VALUED in USD

don't forget MUH CHAINLINK PARTNERING WITH (((SWIFT)))

> its not really decentralized

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

>im gonna invest for shortterm peanuts to become longterm dirtpoor again

you are the cancer that should kill itself. You are leading everyone to poverty once again.

yeah lol

>we hate the banks....but when they work with our shitcoin instead of yours we like them!

because I've seen this coin pump massively and then dump into oblivion 3 times over the past 4 years, and I'm not willing to risk a 4th.

fuck meant to link to

I already 5xed off this coin in 2 months, I don't give a shit about your pajeet nigger scams - solid growth is solid growth

>stable
>please ignore the 3 crashes before

they can dump it at any time as they wish without even losing a significant ammount of their own holdings as they hold so much. You just suck dick for nothing here.

>the entire goal of crypto was to get away from bank control
kids actually believed that, hahaha so naive

I have a decent amount. Most of my folio is placed in ETH for holding until this discord makes a signal. No harm in checking them out, their signals have been spot on all week like their XRB call from Monday night. EZPZ gains:

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

it's literally in the whitepaper for bitcoin you dumb fuck history revisionist

the whitepaper also said one cpu = one miner.

Bitcoin is dying, even according to people who had leading roles in the project.