Is your PC a boob man or an ass man?

Is your PC a boob man or an ass man?

Other urls found in this thread:

trashknight.tumblr.com/post/162634709097
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoVmSV4yA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not really his choice anymore

To a dragon: My friend is a wingman, I'm more of a tail guy actually.

Yes
Though seriously, it depends on my mood at the time, from the way the game went my most recent PC is more into butts, and futa dicks but mostly butts

I actually think I'm leaning more towards asses nowadays OOC a lot just cause of that game, but boobs are still 10/10

My main character is definitely an ass man. My alt is more of a leg man. My alt is a Drow

I can appreciate all forms of beauty. Tits, ass, legs, face. Male, female. Human, non-human.

Really just a poetic way of saying that my standards are lower than Satan's crawlspace.

My character is a lizardfolk so boobs and ass don't really do much for him. If I had to make a choice I'd say he's got a thing for albino lizardwomen with petite bodies and long tails. Yeah I think that's good.

Thigh man.

>My character is a lizardfolk so boobs and ass don't really do much for him.
Huh, mine is as well, but he's an ass and thigh-gap man.

A thigh guy

GM: a necromancer lies to this road
Payers: ah, ok
> takes the other road

Completely unbelievable

I try to consider actual lizard traits a lot in order to be something different than a scaly human. So I tried to think about it from a reptilian perspective but considering they're humanoid I don't think either way is wrong. (Also it's cool to find someone else playing lizardfolk I feel like they always get ignored in favor of other races)

Why are men so autistic around boobs? I was understandable when they are like fifteen and go "boobies! I love boobies ;D" but guys in their forties behave this way too.

Ass man for sure
[Spoiler]There isn't a boob hole to fuck no is there?[/spoiler]

He is a face man.

Boobs are wonderful

Is that little kid being bullied?

No man. But quite partial to boobs either way.

Well I'm not playing D&D, or any published settings.

It's a science fantasy setting, and I imagined him as a cross between Captain Ahab, Captain Picard, and Master Roshi. He's an old pervert with bad eyesight driven by a thirst for revenge that will eventually kill him.

Is your PC a fighter, thief, or mage man?

He's about to be,

I know what you are referencing. Good taste user. Is he also to marrying them?

Its biologically hard wired into straight men to go nuts for secondary sexual characteristics that evolved in order to signal a woman's suitably as a mate. We can't really help ourselves, although most well adjusted men learn that it is innapropriate to scream out "Yay Boobies!" A lot will still probably think it.

Honestly you think that's bad? Try talking to foot fags.

Crush Lulu a slut

Honestly I've never read Overlord just seen that panel, but yeah he's a pretty traditional lizard so marriage is a possibility although right now he's married to his job.

God damn why is ff7 so beloved? I've played five jrpg's better than ff7 and I've only played like eight jrpg's.

Why not both?

>Boobs are wonderful
INDEED, they produce nutritious milk to feed the young!

>Is that little kid being bullied?
More like COW-ied!

Hips and ass. He mostly wants to fuck lizards.

Two things, it was good and it was the first (one to be big in the west),

When it comes right down to it, people will idolize the best and/or the first, it's the same shit with Lovecraft, there were people who did it better and there were people who did it first but he was the first to blow up and be popular so he's idolized

There is a boob sandwhich to fuck.

Abs dude.

Don't judge.

But he's also a 40 year old wizard historian with a sex drive so small it doesn't matter so whatever.

>Abs dude.
Abs are alright...

HIPP

A patrician

My PC likes cute.

Nothing wrong with abs

He waifued someone with huge tits, though secretly he's a hips guy.

My PC is more of a swordsman.

Context?

This seems entertaining.

>Magic the Gathering
>Dungeons and Dragons
>Lord of the Rings
>Pokemon
>Mario

Fuck, that really is true

If y'all like yourself some lizard girls (kobolds, but w/e) have a read:trashknight.tumblr.com/post/162634709097

It starts with a dragon but goes kobold quickly, no worries.

Shit, forgot to tag you. I meant to.

Oh shit, I forgot to check for updates.

>Context?
>This seems entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoVmSV4yA8

He's more of an axe man

What is it with these on point opening themes lately? It's like three years in a row of home runs in the lineup.

Looks neato, thanks user.

I feel exactly this way OOC, but I've never thought about my characters' sexual preferences in any detail, because it's just not something I want to roleplay.

I don't understand the question. Boobs are awesome. They're one of the best things about the species H. sapiens. Yeah, it's inappropriate to talk about this fact in most social contexts, but why on Earth would you ever stop liking boobs?

I hate this assumption that I'm a scaly just because I like to play lizards, I will however take your link.

Both or bust, he's spent enough time around smug magic lolis to know he wants a grown woman.

>touch the cow
>do it now

Ass because my character is not a child

I just roll on the table.

Warlock likes a girl with tats or piercings

Paladin is into hair(?)

Barbarian is into gender bending.

But user there's poop down there

Poop up in the boob zone too if you live in cleveland.

More of a treasure man really. Though he's growing fond of the rogue scratching his belly in camp.

Paladan either likes long, silky locks of hair, or gals that don't shave

>I have a large penis
>5 inches

whewow

I find it kind of funny that characters that are chaotic and/or evil are somewhat more likely to be attracted to angels, while lawful good characters never are. Must be hard, making half-celestials.

>you will never have a dorky dragon friend to discuss weapons with

Currently I only have a female PC, so if you're asking which one she'd rather have a larger set of, probably breasts- if she had the leisure of choosing rather than being in constant danger.

No, my DM doesn't allow those races at the table

>while lawful good characters never are
My paladin waifu'd an arch angel hard, she thumbed all of his demure but authoritative graceful monarch lady buttons hard and he instantly said "I must woo her"

And the party is like "Dude she is literally the right hand of God" CHIVALRY DOESN'T CARE MUST WOO

I have yet to see a better Pokemon though

Not sure if chivalrous or not. Honestly.
If it were me I'd probably go for that courtly love 'I can't actually ever consummate my love for her because she's above that but she's literally the best woman ever' angle.
Yeah I know that's not the real nature of courtly love, but it's close enough that it could get a pass.

Well, you have to understand. She's The Virgin Mary and he's the spirit of a unicorn in a human body.

So she is LITERALLY the ultimate woman to him.

>She's The Virgin Mary and he's the spirit of a unicorn in a human body.
I like your group, user.

Why is this a thing?

Because it should be a thing

I play a girl, so it's really hard to say, since she's not a man at all.
I do however know that her boyfriend is most certainly an ass man.

Having both obscene STR and DEX, plus a maxed out climb and acrobatics from being Vanaran, she probably has like the best most supple and firm glutes known to mankind.

But with an average constitution and mediocre charisma, she's got okay but not impressive tits. Because of that however, she's got like super breast envy of the people in the party that do have huge stonking tits, and pesters her boyfriend about her breast insecurities, even though he constantly assures her that her tits are perfectly fine as is.

>Girl
>Not having an opinion on which is better between boobs and ass
You don't know what's in a woman mind

T. Dude in a relationship with a girl that love boobs so much she wish I had some

I don't know how to read this

The steps are literally written in the middle left

I love that pic
Tempted to write another greentext for it
Also you and your character's bf has good tastes

She's straight and hates everyone.
so I'm not sure what kind of men she would like to fuck.

Are you for fucking real?
I mean, write all the songs you want, but prepare to face the wrath of everything holy if you put hands on her or if they get vaguely sexual. Like, get ready for a slip-and-slide to Hell.

the first one is best going by the walls of text.

Belly man.

Rolling for my neutral good fighter

Mother fucker

Well from context clues obviously my PC is a boobs girl, but one "cursed" with a better significantly better ass than tits, who is dating an ass man. And drives her boyfriend crazy with her insecurities.

I think I got playing a female PC pretty down.

Are you the same person that wrote that incidental anal vore greentext?

Good god, wasn't that years ago? It feels like years ago.

Let me get this straight - I love boobs, asses, thighs, feet, bellies, hands, faces, ears, toes and other assorted body parts in almost every possible shape and size (and the best ones are those of the person you love, but let's not get sidetracked).

What matters is not the quality of a single component of a female, such as boobs or ass, but the overall quality of the sum of components.

Are you familiar with the term "bottlenecking"? It refers to a performance of a mechanism being limited by a single part of it. With attractiveness in females, it's exactly the same.
No matter how attractive her overall boobs, ass, thighs etc. are, if her face is not attractive - I wouldn't like this woman.
Female form - hell, any form of a living being in general - has a certain balance that, when disrupted, ruins the entire image.

>I think I got playing a female PC pretty down.
Yes, you're right
She's downright crazy

why are her tits repelling each other like the north poles on a couple of neodymium super-magnets?

A personality man

The question is more asking along the lines of 'what's the best way to cook steak'- it assumes that there's decent steak there to begin with- what part of the steak do you prefer to emphasize?
>food metaphors

>*tips fedora*

Being a "personality man" is no different to being a decent man so there's no need to say it

Yes, and yes it has been...

Why do dragonkin have the best hips?

diameter, pick a soda and measure it

Reptiles store fat in their tails, it's a short leap from that to HIPS

She totally is though, like clingy is her middle name
She literally cuddled with her bf for 12 hours while she had a hangover with all of her hands, feet-hands, and prehensile tail. He was not allowed to leave the vice grip pile of 80's hair metal hair until her hangover was gone.

bois

>Girl

I'm sure sure they have a preference regardless. Hell most guys would be happy with either so Chicks would probably feel a lot more strongly about it actually.