Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0803096/
youtube.com/watch?v=RhFMIRuHAL4
youtube.com/watch?v=U3SZrw7BMjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PF Anti-Paladin gets into a game.

fuckin got me

This is actually a really rad story concept

I'm not mad at all. Lord of the Rings will be remembered in a hundred years, but nobody remembers that the Warcraft movie existed.

I dunno, I'd say that session went excellently.

This post is actually witty and funny. Unlike the rest which are contrived unfunny justifications for just posting funny pictures

I hate it that of all of those boards, I'm triggered by the only one I'm not part of.

>MY BRIDE!

Advertisement for anti-extreme diarrhea solution is way funnier than triggering imho

Sauce?

>Lord of the Rings will be remembered in a hundred years,
Yep. With Shelob and Gollum as the heroes and Gandalf as the evil wizard who wanted to hold Men back and keep them divided by destroying the ring.
I mean that's already how some people remember it.

They'll all die off from heart attacks soon enough.

>better known for other work

Is he the fucking Unabomber?

>With Shelob and Gollum as the heroes and Gandalf as the evil wizard who wanted to hold Men back and keep them divided by destroying the ring.
Explain?

The world is going to run out of straw at this rate.

Wait, there was a Warcraft movie?

Does it matter?

>muirebe.jpg

He's bullshitting you, don't fall for it.

imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

LALALALALA
LALALALALA
LALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=RhFMIRuHAL4

You can't make me watch that.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3SZrw7BMjY

Ya know, not the other guy, but I went into the Warcraft wanting to absolutely hate it. I left feeling only rather "Meh."
The worst thing was the pacing. It's 2 and a half hours long and still screams through its story to cover everything it needs to cover. Apparently David Jones' original cut was 40 minutes longer. I'd actually watch that since it probably made the movie much better.

Yeah, a lot of changes to the lore happen. The only one that really irked me was that there was no drinking of Mannoroth's blood. The orcs receive the "gift of the fel" by Gul'dan just wiggling his fingers at them.

The movie had the chance to be great. It just absolutely required to be two movies. Especially if both movies came out the same day.

The first movie should have been all the events we see, plus expanded scenes, but only from the orc side. The second movie would be everything in the movie we see, with expanded scenes, from the human side.

It would be a really interesting "new" movie going experience, where you could literally watch two completely different takes on the same events.

Never going to happen though, so we're left with this bastardized hybrid.

I genuinely liked the plot change of the humans getting dwarven guns being the reason they turn around the war

not only does it exist you probably watched it

it's lacks all presence you probably don't remember it

Hell, the movie didn't even get to the ending of the first game. That is, the sacking of Stormwind.
I did groan when I saw all the Alliance races sitting around the table discussing uniting against the orcish invasion because the Alliance didn't exist until Warcraft 2. Was pleasantly surprised when they all basically told Llane to go fuck himself and walked away.
And was happy with the implication that Medivh was Garona's father. Forever cockblocking that, even if the Warcraft movie was super-successful and spawned a dozen sequels, we'd never have to deal with the dogshit that was Me'dan.

>sacking of Stormwind.
Yeah, thats what my spoiler was about. I think its a good way to change the story, introduce the alliance roots, and progress the narrative.

Also, hate to break it to ya if you didn't know, but Warcraft was actually a success from a financial perspective, and very likely to get at least one sequel. Blame/thank China for that.

This'll be fun.

Yeah, I know China gave it a profit.
But even with China being stupid for Warcraft movies, I doubt we'd ever get enough to see Best Lich(and his cat) on the big screen.

>GW Customer Support.jpg

>The first movie should have been all the events we see, plus expanded scenes, but only from the orc side. The second movie would be everything in the movie we see, with expanded scenes, from the human side.

Like how "Letters From Iwo Jima" and "Flags of our Fathers" were made?

yeah, exactly.

But that would have made sense. Meshing the orcs as both rampaging evil savages AND desperate people looking for a new home doesn't really work when you see first hand they ruined their own planet. Didn't even need demons blood to do it this time.

Another issue though was that the alliance side of things was less well made. It's a problem when the CGI orcs were better acted and more relatable than the humans.

Yup.

its been a while since i watched letters: time to go and cry again

Really, the antagonists are Necron Rip off.

Am I reading this right?
>WoW wasn't written by an old white man in the trenches of WWI. [WoW] is going to have a different vibe.
Because it would make sense that something not written by a veteran of a nasty war would likely have a different vibe or perspective.
Or did they really say:
>LotR wasn't written by an old white man in the trenches of WWI. [WoW] is going to have a different vibe.
Maybe it's just a grammar error. Then again this is TIME magazine we're talking about, so I have low expectations when it comes to how subtle their biases may be.

>Thoughtsiezing_a_Tron_deck.jpg

Is that guy wielding a jet wing as a buster sword?

Yup.

>Lich PETA

I would absolutely play a campaign like that.

>Take a drink everytime you read the word computer.

Where's this from? I'd love to find any other work by the same person/people

That whole fight was the coolest part of Part1. JoJo powerslamming Dio three stories down (eventually) and staking him through the heart with the Statue of the Joestar family would have been a way better end to that story than what we got.
But then we wouldn't have gotten Zepplini, Dire & Straights and Dio sans the rest of his body.

Although it's weird how you misremember things over time. For instance, I could have SWORN that in the Manga the statue was of Athena, complete with Lance and it was that which JoJo staked Dio with, and that the boat JoJo and Erina were on at the end was the Titanic.

I must know more.

Sorry, I dropped out for awhile. One of the lead devs for Shadow of War said in an interview that he considers Shelob and Gollum to be the heroes of LotR, Shelob for 'Sensing Frodo's weakness and driving him to Mt. Doom faster', and Gollum for 'Doing what Frodo couldn't by sacrificing himself to destroy the ring'.

Please tell me more

I don't know anything. I don't even remember where I got the image.

>Both Pakistan and India have the bomb and somehow haven't used them on each other.

How

Who is Jeff? Should we be concerned?

Because they both have the bomb

Nah, if it was a name like Magnaminus the Flayer I'd be concerned, but I can't be scared of a Jeff.

>engine_heart.png
Chad's friend

Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File.

Jefff?

source?

And yet, more retards are being born everyday.

W-what is this from

needs a better name
I would put tumblr.png, but they never stop complaining.