Discuss

Discuss

All hail money skelly

That's hilarious. "I didn't create this just for fucking sharting memes, retards"

Fuck off money skeleton. The point was to get digital wealth sloshing around

He's a commie

Wtf. Vitaliks is seriously retarded?

Shart memes predate crypto

Hes literally a fucking braingod
This guy doesnt need human needs. Hes beyond that. Thats why ethereum took off and will take over

>if what i want is not done i will leave
what a great warrior who actually wants to make society better

Society never did anything meaningful for me. Satoshi, OTOH

Money skell can leave if he wants to. Itll be good for NEO

>I WILL leave

I hope he means social media and not the project. I don’t know why highly intelligent but socially awkward people even use social media. I bet a friend or co-worker told him to use Twitter so he could “be closer with the community” or some dumb shit like that. All that happens is he finds out the community is retarded.

If I had Vitalik’s money, I would not spend another second on Veeky Forums. I hate the people here but they’re a good source of information. Vitalik should just delete his Twitter account.

He's not wrong

You perfectly know why this board, or the entire crypto market for that matter, is filled with third worlders and low IQ money chasers

No, he means Ethereum.

i hope this virtue signaling faggot kills himself

Every money skeleton thread.

Crypto 2011 - 99% miners
Crypto 207 - 99% paper pushere

Crypto 2011 - 99% miners, 1% paper pushers
Crypto 2017 - 99% paper pushers

Free market is free market. If it doesn't succeed it wasn't good enough and wasn't meant to. Simple as that.

He's right.

Translation: ethereum can't scale, time to to exit scam.

If we take away some of the power of the Jews is that not meaningful? With wealth sloshing around we can perhaps do even more meaningful things.

Isn't he rich? How is he such a salty faggot, then? If I were rich, do you think I'd go on twitter to complain about what other people post on twitter? That guy needs to get it together.

He is such an insufferable faggot. I seriously hate him.

No he meant North America. He’ll go to Russia and make a crypto ruble.

is he literally blaming pajeets that we cant do anything with ethereum?

thats ur fault vitalik

he should rangeban his coin desu senpai

It's easy to say that when you're worth however much he's worth.

Many people on Veeky Forums and in crypto don't have a pot to piss in.

Fuck this closed-minded clown

>don't have a pot to piss in.
>implying pajeets would buy a loo even if they could afford it

>implying he achieved something meaningful
shart in mart thread?

This is why he wants to leave.

it's easy to talk shit and take the moral and social high ground when you have all those zero in your bank account

Classic case of someone who never has had to, and never will have to worry about money in his life telling people not to worry about money.

>stop trying to get rich guys
>t. richfag

ok

Holy shit ETC to the moon

>crypto developer

I would love to talk to her about her crypto expertise... I'm sure she could really teach me something.

>crypto developer

>woman
>crypto developer

This kid's a faggot.

I'm poor, I have PTSD and I have found that boxing has helped me tremendously. PTSD is 10X more common in people who suffered domestic abuse growing up in the US than military vets and therapeutic "treatment" is a fucking joke.

I'm training for boxing in the city of Chicago, hoping to win the Golden Gloves, and I think about all my friends growing up in the "super happy" suburbs who came from abusive homes, undoubtedly have PTSD and could really use something like boxing and a mentor/father figure boxing training to help them make it through life. But there are no boxing gyms in the suburbs.

If I make it in crypto, if I win the Golden Gloves, I would love to open a boxing gym in the town I'm from and take in kids as a mentor, help them have a safe, positive environment, and learn how to defend themselves against bullies (possibly in their on home).

It's a small dream but I doubt I'm the only person in the "crypto community" who has wanted to do something positive with their lives for a while. I'm also a certified first responder. What the fuck would Buterin know about someone like me? Does he really think the celebratory meme posting about lambos is all there actually? Fucking autist. I want a Hummer anyway.

I don't talk about this shit here because it's really self-flattering and self-important and has no place on a place like Veeky Forums. It's personal. Vitalik needs to grow up and keep his mouth shut.

I want to die after reading that

10 btc he's still a virgin despite being a billionaire