Banks are destroying the crypto market using Ripple

Banks are destroying the crypto market using Ripple.

Crypto is a danger to a lot of banks so their offensive move is to kill us from within. Ripple is a centralized coin and it's taking far too much of BTC marketcap. With this correction, XRP is barely slipping by being pumped from banks who want to destroy BTC and the Crypto world. This pump is making every professional trader to call bull on it, taking away from BTCs dominance.

GG anons. We're back to block 0.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27
discord.gg/u65dUwS
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Value_overflow_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>competition is bad

You even a capitalist bro?

The "banks" didn't do anything to BTC. It's an overvalued, slow piece of shit with ridiculous fees.

To survive this winter either go all in on XRP or cash out completely. Normies came in and dumb professional traders who just follow TA and greed with no sense of loyalty to what this market was made for from the first place.

Again, GG anons. Banks won again.

Another guy who doesn't have any idea why BTC is king and will always be king

So the solution is buy XRP?

we already knew this. the only coins that can be trusted are the ones from the beginning. btc, ltc, doge, etc..
the newer the cryptos become, the more the government is involved, the less decentralized, etc.
the tech improves, but at what cost? the reason bitcoin is 19k is because of the blockchain tech and its ability to harness the free market.
if you wanted to gamble on jew-endorsed investments, US stocks is just as rewarding as 90% of these scams in the top 100 coinmarketcap.

the only ones who get it were the ones in it from the beginning, and since jews couldnt get in it, they had to find a way to bring it all down.

Who cares, I'm making bank on it.

Shill moar

Keep making memes. All of us will be crying soon.

exactly out jew the jews

You know how long Ripple have been about, yeah?

>Why BTC is king
Because it's the first one to do it and it's the only one normies know about. You have ten seconds to defend the fact that shit tier pajeet ERC20 tokens are better than bitcoin in every way.
>and will always be king
Kek

You won't be when the entire market fails because of banks manipulation. They will dump XRP on you as soon as BTC fails.

But both BTC and Ripple are owned by the banks.

So they are just killing each other.

The only thing that actually matters about btc is the complete decentralization.

Others are just distributed databases, with a centralized consensus. Even ETH can do whatever the fuck they want with their coins and change the rules whenever they want.

God I wish there would be a single word to describe your stupidity.

because it costs most to attack by far?

Doubt it. Decentralization goes against shut banks bottom line. They don't want to split their share. That's why they like XRP. A centralized coin and we all know it. We just give it excuses right now because of it being pumped and seeing green which validates our reasons of why to invest in XRP.

You gotta go XRP+XLM. They will both see gains, and once FairX is launched giving the world access to tons of XLM-Fiat pairs on the stellar decentralized exchange XLM will assert its dominance over the market. Until this starts happening hold XRP+XLM for solid gains, then transition to full XLM.

not the foundation of it brother. but you probably already knew it was bought out by jews even when you became a bagholder. greedy ass kikes

This is the dumbest fucking LARP thread I've seen in a while. You kids are so retarded. You think you're in a Star Wars episode or something. You're not the "resistance." There's no evil emperor. Darth Vader isn't real.

Fucking kids. Why do I still even bother coming here?

>Even ETH can do whatever the fuck they want with their coins and change the rules whenever they want

That's because scalability becomes a nightmare when you have to make 50 forks a day. The amount of power used just to mine Bitcoin in itself is ridiculous and can't last if it continues to rise. What's next, a nuclear plant per node? A dyson sphere run by chinese miners? Bitcoin has, bar none, the worst scalability in crypto right now. It will stop being "the king" a lot sooner than you think. It is literally becoming technically infeasible in every sense.

Bitcoin is will be centralized with LN, its owned by blockstream.

wat
(((they))) can't outright kill bitcoin, they know this. Their only solution is to control it, making a two-pronged move against it. First was to introduce instruments that they can use to purchase large amounts of the supply, i.e the futures markets, ect. That way they can drive the price far, far out of the hands of normal goys, it will still seem like a good investment to normies, "wow it just keeps going up!"
second is to make it tax-prohibitive to invest and trade in unless you have large amounts of capital. Did you report all those trades goy? In the end they will lose, technology and the crypto market will outpace their ability to maneuver against it. But they will not go down quietly. Their backs are against the wall, and they will attempt to retain control at any cost

I'm not a kid man. I'm grown ass adult who have a passion for decentralization and Satoshis vision.

Just a reminder, that a few months ago before this Ripple explosion, everyone in the Crypto market hated Ripple. Everyone said it's controlled by banks. Lots of people tried to avoid it.

Then it pumped by banks, followed by the explosion of new comers who don't know this space who hoped on it because of green candles and FOMO taking away a huge chunk of the entire markets marketcap with it.

Great.

>everyone in the Crypto market hated Ripple.
no, only retards did. smart money has been in it for a while.
>Everyone said it's controlled by banks.
No, only fucking retards like you did, and as always, you're wrong. Ripple isn't a bank, it's a company that sells its tech to banks and financial institutions.
>Lots of people tried to avoid it.
Only fucking retarded LARPers like you did. XRP outperformed every single coin this year, so anyone with a working brain who bought in at the beginning of the year and held saw life-changing gains.

>I'm a grows ass adult
lol

Competition is inherently bad if you want something to moon.

Libertarians and pol retards are so funny that’s why

It's actually more decentralized than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI,

WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

The chinse gov. can destroy Bitcoin and all PoW coins reputation by pulling a 51% attack:

I trust 10s or 100s of entities around the world who are incentivized to keep the network running and put their reputation on line more than an autist gook who doesn't give a fuck.

>we arent going to destroy the banks :(

been in XRP for a long time as the tech is top notch. im also a realist. Your uptopian vision was just that: a dream

it all comes down to perception. fiat's value comes from confidence in it same as crypto.

people dont trust their governments or their economies anymore. the price of bitcoin is indicative of this. when btc hits 1 million dollars that wont necessarily make any of us rich. that will just mean that USD will be worthless and we will hold a lot of virtual currency. whether or not this will actually pay off nobody can know for sure

The thing is that XRP is actually viable for actual use. Transactions are fast and cheap.

Can one of you fucking retards explain how XRP is going to "destroy" crypto? Ripple simply existing and selling its services to banks doesn't stop anyone from buying or selling bitcoin. Or maybe you just wanted your little fantasy to become reality where banks and governments don't exist. Sorry, but that will never happen.

Trading and investing on emotion and childish ideology is idiotic. I hope you get burned bad so you can learn.

I have bad news for you. 2018 will be about real world usage. Ripple will dethrone 2018.

Bitcoin is dying, merchants are dropping it, users are no longer using it for payments. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now.

XRP is one of the few coins to actually be down over the last 8 months.

*dethrone bitcoin in 2018

What the fuck are you babbling?

I get it. I truly do. I understand that BTC has lost its use. However, if BTC crashes and gets replaced by Ripple then say goodbye to the rest of the market.

I don't mind BTC being replaced by Eth or BCH for that matter. But Ripple is seriously causing long term damage and we all are going to regret it sooner or later.

paper money is more viable for fast and cheap transactions. using online currency for real life trades seems like such a hassle in comparison.
now you ask yourself if this attributes are what makes currency valuable? whats the value when theres not a limited supply that cant be manipulated by a single source?

My fuckin sides

Is there anyway to short ripple?

What kind of financial warfare can be waged in crypto?
What tactics are legal to take against the banks?
Are we stuck with thumbs up our butts till lightning network?
What about eth?

What does TA mean?
Trend analysis?

If a bank likes something, its bad for people.

Because the supply is so high, it's resistant to pajeet discord pump and dumps. I know you're probably used to your shitcoins getting pumped for no reason and then dumped, but it can't happen here. It takes a lot of money to move it, and money only enters if markets decide that it's the next big thing. Which they obviously are deciding.

Technical Analysis. You're thinking the same thing.

Bitcoin won't crash, it will die slowly and painfully as world shifts to Ripple.

Start says "It will be ready when it's ready" when asked about ETA for lightning. They promised us lightning 2-3 years ago and they haven't delivered yet. It's big giant project and can take more 5 years. Will the world wait? no.

Testicular autism

Alright dipshit, explain this. Banks and financial institutions already send money to one another. Do you know what Ripple does? It lets them send it faster. That's it. Doesn't stop anyone from buying bitcoin.

*Elizabeth Stark

>However, if BTC crashes and gets replaced by Ripple then say goodbye to the rest of the market.

And that would be the fault of the crypto "community", not the bank. Everyone kept continually hyping up the king of shitcoins when other decentralized coins have existed for years that do the job better. If everyone stopped jerking off Bitcoin when it was clear that it was becoming a sluggish travesty, and everyone adopted something else, then Ripple wouldn't be a "threat" to the decentralization of currency.

My biggest holding in crypto is XRP. I am still down 30 percent, and that's with the recent surge.

Are you measuring in bubblecoin, or did you actually buy high? In either case, you're retarded.

I know Ripple can do all this, user. However, we have RaiBlocks that have zero transaction fees and just as fast as Ripple. ChainLink that will connect the outside world to the blockchain. Eth that does smart contracts.

We have the tools to make a product better than XRP. We just need the time. And Ripple is destroying all that work that's being done.

I bought it as soon as I figured out how. I wish I had just left the 5k btc in coinbase last summer when I first began dabbling. I'd have 50.

>we have the tools to make a product better than XRP
>we
The problem is that the "we" you're referring to are a group of LARPing retards like you that can't actually do anything. Meanwhile Ripple is an actual company that can provide enterprise support and continually improve XRP and RippleNet.
>And Ripple is destroying all that work
No, it's not. Just because someone builds a bigger sandcastle than you, doesn't mean your sandcastle gets destroyed.

literal peanut-brain community, this coin has

There is only one way to measure crypto gains, PS. I don't know why this is so hard to comprehend for most.

Don't kid yourself, user, DAG is a joke.

And even if something more superior than banks emerges, do you think the bank will jump on it? No, it takes years of building a relationship and reputation with the banks, and Ripple has done that.

good thing i invested $5000 at .05 cents then :)

>more superior than banks emerges

*more superior than ripple

>measuring in bubblecoin
>that you measure in fiat anyways
>when there are coins that outperformed bubblecoin in USD this year and were actually resistant to its price swings
Retardation. All your opinions will now be immediately discarded. Filtering your ID. Bye faggot

>There is only one way to measure crypto gains
Good to see another user who measures in Ethereum. You do measure in ETH right?

>US stocks is just as rewarding as 90% of these scams in the top 100 coinmarketcap.
Yeah, maybe if you trade like an absolute retard this is the case.

I wish every body does. That would be ideal. But Ethereum is not even considered a currency like BTC is so I'm not sure if a lot of people will follow that trend. But if it does change to that I would be happy.

LOL you're so right haha.

You have roughly doubled your 5k.

on ed I do..

You don't even know what you're talking about or what you're doing. This is a game of sat collection...Hard to believe someone is this dumb..

yea. if youre not holding 100k then youre not a real man.

We are shilling ripple rn in our group it's getting a huge pump

discord.gg/u65dUwS

I imagine that crypto will eventually be divided much like the market share for OS's.
Windows and apple have main marketshare
Linux had a small maketshare until andriod phones got released.
And then theres the ideologues holding tight to their Gentoo.
Ripple will be the crypto banks adopt.
But there will always be another.

IT'S FUCKING TRUE
EVERY TIME BTC HAS DIPPED RECENTLY XRP HAS GONE UP
WHAT THE FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING TRUE

Ripple is a one dollar coin.

>not siding with jews when money is involved

>pays attention to USD instead of sats while BTC in bull mode

Either p2p transactions gain enough steam to make a serious dent in the profits of banks or the banks adjust so people don't see much value in circumventing them and then adjust again when there is no competition to worry about. Like when cell phone companies operate at a loss for years to take over the market, when the competition is bankrupt they raise prices and buy up any small startups trying to compete maintaining an effective monopoly.

Ripple is a company that services banks, the network is centrally controlled by the banking industry. They can decide to impose whatever limitations and regulations they want or governments pressure them to. It has none of the advantages that crypto has for the normal consumer, it only helps banks reach a consensus within their regulatory framework.

*post got deleted for a nsfw pic so I'm reposting*

It's actually more decentralized than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

The chinse gov. can destroy Bitcoin and all PoW coins reputation by pulling a 51% attack:

I trust 10s or 100s of entities around the world who are incentivized to keep the network running and put their reputation on line more than an autist gook who doesn't give a fuck.

weird. Looking at my blockfolio I seem to have 115k. Thats more than double I think.

i've started pricing things in ETH. fiat makes no sense anymore for crypto, nor does bitcoin.

Bitcoin is dying, merchants are dropping it, users are no longer using it for payments. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now.

Proof-of-work is a stupid expensive toy that wastes a lot of electricity and requires inflation or outrageous fees. The market can see that. PoW was considered a acceptable compromise for decentralization, but now one company owns most of the pools and has patents on creating efficient miners.

>He bought Bancor
I'm sorry for your loss user

your reply here

> loyalty
lmao

whoa! the BNT i bought at 3.40$ is now... 4.4 dolalrs! wow, you're so smart!

Shut up FUDjeet.

Ripple is 100x better than Bitcoin. Literally.

long live the king

bitcoin has been through 51% attacks and worse, it's just like a hard fork. all the exploited, forked chains became worthless just like if you start up your own blockchain in your garage and claim it has authority.

5 cents was May 4th and you bought for 3900 sats. Ripple is now 8500 sats. BTC was 1800 on May 4th. Math is hard.

>bitcoin has been through 51% attacks

that's false, and if it happens, expect bitcoin to go to $10 even if Core undo them. The chinse gov. can do it for few hours. Many exchanges would become insolvent and trust would be shattered forever.

I want ripple to moon

ripplejews are worse than corecucks, christ

Fuck off satfag

Basic math, bud. Nice trips.

No, fuck off with your Satoshi bullshit, you sound like a loser

There is only one way to measure. Why is this so hard to comprehend?? People measuring fiat are taking their temperature in ounces.

>THATS HOW THEYRE MEASURED, DAD
lol ok sport. Go play with your fake money, now.

this is what happens if the protocol is exploited, everyone agrees not to honor the results of the exploit and we move forward.
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Value_overflow_incident

>trust would be shattered forever.
that didn't happen to ethereum when they did it for something that wasn't even a protocol exploit

This is what I have been saying from day 1!

Bitcoin is a fucking dinosaur that deserves to be dethroned. Fuck it.