VeChain and People’s Banks of China

Its the coca cola kid, i made a few calls here before. The real pajeets here remember me. Well we got MAJOR news coming up “This news will BELOW your mind, this what we got.

“Vechain might be inducted within People’s Bank Of China ecosystem. (PBoC the party that banned crypto exchanges in China)”

This shit is going for the top 10 get in faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL/status/946046970455609344
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-bitocean-7f12402e13b0
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/27/WS5a43be15a31008cf16da3d82.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit thank you coca cola kid your last call was pretty close to target I am all in

Let's do this you pajeet phaggots

COMON VECHAIN

I hate myself, Pepe frog electricution for THOR

Thunder node checking in, can I retire yet ?

we all made it boys. look: twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL/status/946046970455609344

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-bitocean-7f12402e13b0

nice p&d u got here fagget

Look at that sell wall, glad I sold.

Where are you waltonwabicucks, show yourselves faggots. This rocket is going to the moon. Top 10 Q1 2018

its already been sliced in half

Ate 320btc worth of sell walls in the last hour, sell you weak handed faggot

It's so fucking new that almost nobody still don't know this aaaaaaa

Ven/Jpy pairing, this is gonna fucking explode

60% Vechain here but in what way can an anti counterfeit coin be introduced in to the ecosystem of the Peoples bank of Chine?

vechain and walton are gonna make me so fucking rich

It is not just an anti-counterfeit coin. That is currently only one of its use cases. For example, the VeChain Thor blockchain runs the administrative backend for the Chinese city of Guian.

Get in or stay poor pajeets this is the one

Funny how these vechain threads die so soon while shitcoin threads get hundreds of comments. /Biz really has gone downhill, so much for the antshares days

Brainlet here. Where to buy

I think people don't understand how big these news are. Think, you can buy VEN with fucking Fiat in Japan, and Japan is crazy about cryptocurrency. Shit it's going to 5$ before EOY.

binance

Biz isn’t actually used for discussion it’s just for shilling bags that they have, which is why when a coin really booms it’s not all over biz until the pumps already over

Thing is I found out about wtc and antshares before they mooned right here. Now any talk about an undervalued coin gets shut down while shitcoins like verge get 100s of comments. This place has gone to shit.

Think this might dip?

Glad i sold my Wabi gor VEN, ALL IN now

100% this.

no, asia isn't awake yet

Really wanna see what the Venfraud fud fag has to say after today lmao

WaBi >>> Venfraud

i swear there are tons of paid shills. Who the fuck in their right mind is buying verge and other absolute shit coins. I found all my picks on biz but they were diamonds in the rough. They all have mooned since buying. just do some due dilligence and ignore the shit. It would be nice to have a function that hides verge, link and tron threads.

chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/27/WS5a43be15a31008cf16da3d82.html

I think with this + the alipay rumor it is safe to assume this is true. Even if it isn't, this will be insane.

Holy fuck. Coca Cola bro, I hope you're right about this.

literally just bought 100k

and from what i've heard wechat has been blowing up about this

this threads so cringe da fuck is wrong with you faggots

What does this have to do with vechain?

they are holding HEAVY BAGS

Bought 20k at 25cents, my bags are real heavy.

We are at ATH, the fuck out of here with that shit. I want real answers

the insiders say peoples bank of china will use vechain thats the rumor anyways