Death guard

Im playing death guard any tips especially aganst tau in 8th

Wear deodorant, so you don't invite any untowards comments.

thats just hurtful

Put your dudes into rhinos and lurch them forwards.
Don't forget to move into cover if possible.
HQ characters are great.

Upgrade to superior CHUNKY BOIS

Use lots of zombies

thank you

i do have chunky the pic is just for relevance

I am building mine. I love the base models but I am trimming tentacles and spreading tubes and similar features.
Overall cool. I use bits from the Blightkings for the melee weapons and to add heads (I dislike heads with no helmet albeit I appreciate the The Thing reference).
Has anyone experience with the new melee weapons, and some optimal loadout?
So far to me it looks like is better load up plasma and launchers....

Are you planning to use Poxwalkers plus Typhus/Necrosius?
Have you access to regular Chaos Marines units?

pox yes no typhus but i do have chaos marines bits

Switch to 30k death guard.

What do you have or plan to have in general?
And by units I mean whole models like predators or such.

i got lord of contagion a fuck tone of poxs and marines a couple of bloaters and a rhino

Well you can use the lord of contagion as is, or assume it's Typhus and pump the poxwalkers.
Do you have the sorcerer? Look for "Necrosius" of Forge World he can help Typhus pimp the Poxies even more.

>30k
Dead game. Shit balance. Place is an even worse cluster fuck after Blight... And it was a shit show under that lard ass

kill yourself

Find another rhino. You can carry robust Plague units to vital spots/targets or 2 5 men teams each.
Cover the rest with the walkers if you can pimp them.
You need dreads/LR/predators for a ranged support.

ive never thought of that i have like 3 lords and yes i do have something silmar a plague caster

You can even convert the axe into a scythe if you find a suitable one...

I would say paint in a 30k friendly manner to make some of your stuff multipurpose if you ever want to play it.

also for death guard it just looks better

what would you call a nurgle aligned night lords offshoot?

This is what they get for not letting me take raptors...

welp, this was meant for the general but it guess it's applicable

>Catalog
Something related to flies perhaps?

Heres a question, my buddy plays Death Guard and he says you dont get disgusting resiliance from Mortal wounds where as I think you do, who is right here?

Yes but for each wound. So if you get d3 mortal wounds and a 3 is rolled, you have to roll DS 3 times. This applies to normal wounds as well.

Plague Vectors

yeah I don't have the text in front of me but I think the key was that you do it after the wounds