Kamigakari thread

I remembered what day it is properly edition.

So last time in the fluff, we went over who is fighting who, what organizations are behind them, and some motivations for each one.

So this time, i'll go a bit more in depth on some other concepts surrounding the game, like the "Promise of ascension", Sanctums, and maybe the lore of some of the races. Some are obvious, others less so.

Baseline stuff
mediafire.com/file/183vmgy8b3w1uj3/Kamigakari.rar

Expansions and errata
pastebin.com/u/RoyalTeaRed

Google Docs Character sheet (for if you play online)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xY5uiJleOpnlh93SGLq2_iKteOFZnlMH1X-MtEDsWsw/edit#gid=0

Mononoke homebrew Guide, FAQ, And quick rules cheatsheet
pastebin.com/u/HomebrewAnon

So i'll start off with the first thing i mentioned, since its honestly not that broad a concept, The "Promise of ascension. Many places and organizations have a lot of names for it, but at the end of the day its a near omnipotent or completely omnipotent, not sure on that one wish. Whoever grabs it could make the world an eternal hell or a complete paradise

Unlike in the fate series, where they have the system that summons the grail and servants and all that shit, no one has any god damned idea how to summon this thing. Its also not corrupted by an angry manjew.

So everyone wants it, no one knows how, and it may not even exist. The mages association and knights templar especially are aiming for it, one to eradicate all aramitama, the other because they believe it to be the proverbial holy grail.

After this are sanctums. Sanctums are MUCH more broad. Rather, no one is the same as another.

In stories of all sorts, there are some where you are brought to another world. And i don't mean Isekai anime shounen shit another world, i mean a world that some being actively controls. Worlds in mirrors, holes in the ground, closets, books, you name it.

We're talking dark shit here. Of course, not all of it is, since there are benevolent gods included in the masters of these places, but a lot a lot of sanctum masters use unassuming objects in out of the way places to pick out prey.

For example, in persona 4 there's a "World inside the tv". This would be the main bosses "Sanctum", with smaller sanctums being made in it from the various people that get put there.

In kamigakari, being in a sanctum is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. There are ill effects on you just for being there. Your presence is unwanted in the majority of them, and it shows.

The sanctums actively attempt to dick you over, though it can't do so constantly. Others are simply unstable. Once a "limit" has been reached, the place causes some strange phenomenon to happen, almost none of which are good. If you come out injured or missing an item, you got out lucky. This is whats called a sanctum crisis.

So in summation, Sanctums are giant surreal pseudo-realities inside basically anything. Most anime have something of the sort, and even most media. Even wonderland would likely count as a sanctum, if you think alice is the core part of it.

Though whether its the more popularized cute and cuddly version or the dark and sinister american mcgees, thats up to your GM.

>Most anime have something of the sort, and even most media.
I find that to be a gross exaggeration. Not too many narratives require a space to contain the characters' actions so that they do not affect the world around them.

I think Sanctums go a bit beyond that. They're the "other world" created by spirits that are shaped by their inhabitants, or similar.

The Spirit Barrier thing that Kamigakari has every character able to do is definitely a little more specifically an anime trope, in which characters and entities can create a field that shunts them off to a parallel space free of muggles that they can fight in and destroy completely freely with no impact to the "real" world. ...Actually, I wonder where this idea started, now that i think about it.

On a different note, I might be starting in a game with some friends, would it be alright if I ask about some character concepts or style combinations to get a feel for if they'd work or be any good?

I will read the rules soon. I really want to. I just so much stuff to read.
Is there any streamed videos of people playing.
When (or if) I run it would you want to see it streamed?

>Actually, I wonder where this idea started, now that i think about it.
With lazy writers who do not want to deal with the logical ramifications of high-powered beings duking it out, especially if there's some sort of masquerade involved.

The spirit barrier thing can probably be traced to shakugan no shana, with their "Fuuzetsu" barriers. It works pretty much exactly like that.

As for sanctums, you are correct. These are the cognitive worlds of whatever creature happens to rule over it.

Actually, most sanctum type stories are extremely low power, often including near powerless main characters such as alice being preyed upon by whoever or whatever rules over it.

Its not an excuse to have high power levels duking it out, but rather an excuse to put characters in a situation that is wholly out of their control.

I want to say the trope's older than Shana, but it is a very solid example. They also do it in Nanoha, but I think any destruction carries over there. And Clamp's X 1999 also has a riff on it, except if the person who created the barrier DIES, then the barrier collapses and any destruction is carried over to the real world.

As for dumb character stuff, while I'm not sure I want to go straight for Nanoha-style things, but seems like Dragon Carrier plus Elder Mage A. Not sure on A or B for the Dragon Carrier part. Speaking of Shana, my other thought was some mix of Arc Slayer and Elemental Adept.

Actually, in general, are there any styles that don't mix well? I'm also not sure if going all-in on offense and eschewing talent trees with more defensive use is wise, or not. Well, aside from knowingly being a glass cannon.

I actually made fate and nanoha both as god hunters at one point for the thread.

For nanoha, i did B with elder mage A, and for Fate i think i did A with Arc slayer B to represent sonic form.

So far as Shana, yeah. She'd be Arc slayer A and elemental adept, no questions.

That said, the reason i say it can be traced back is that the author of the game is a giant anime nerd, and it shows in a lot of places.

As for Styles, each one has enough variety that they are all usable together to one degree or another. Digital sorcerer is the only one i can think of that doesn't start out able to help its user i think. Otherwise, yeah, all of them are pretty much compatible with eachother, and those combinations are what make the game interesting.

Its not nearly as much as you'd think. the first portion of it is mostly fluff, so you can safely skip it and come back to it later.

So far as streaming or even posting vids on youtube, i haven't heard of anyone doing so. I think streaming it could be really cool though.

If the guy that was making william shows up, im still interessted in seeing the end result

Any questions so far, from this thread or last?

Comparatively how long does combat in that system takes? With shadowrun being long, 5e d&d middle and close to a single roll resolution - short. I see it has a grid, so probably not short?

In Kamigakari there aren't many fiddly rules to look up for minor bonuses or penalties, but the Spirit Pool system forces players to make constant decisions on what abilities they're using each round, which might elongate combat if they're indecisive. Common enemies usually go down in 1-2 hits and AoEs aren't particularly rare, but bosses have bloated HP pools to make up for taking on the party alone.

Individual combats in my group take an average of 20-30 minutes, with extremes being one combat that ended in less than a few minutes (a one-two combo from both of our heavy hitters versus a lone boss) and one that took over an hour (lots of evasive enemies, indecisive players), so your experiences might be the same.

Note that our group is playing through text, not voice, so everything we do takes longer. Interpret that as you will.

Got it, thank you.

I've been GMing a game of Kamigakari for about 2 months now and I like seeing these boards go up and discussion happen every week so, story time.

Campaign is played like a mix of a Saturday morning cartoon, and an anime. Light hearted, reoccurring villains that range from funny and quirky to awesome and terrifying. Often times both. Total custom setting. Players are all 10th grade students in weird Japanese American mix of a school. If you've seen Big Hero Six think that kind of blend of a city and setting just less Sci-Fi and more modern day. Players are:

Ryuko Inari
Hanyou
God Hand A/Divine Talker A
The new girl in school. Has the most anime hair of all. Sits in the second to last seat next to the window. Trying to be a pop idol in her spare time. Pretty outspoken and popular for being the new girl. Nice enough to everyone.
Combat style: fly around and punch shit.

Reiyou “Rei” Moryu
Human
Arc Slayer A/Darkhunter A
Basically just Deku from Boko no Hero Academia. No really that's the token he uses.
Combat Style: Zip around the battlefield and punch the shit out of shit.

As someone thats played with voice, that does help expedite things a bit, but not by a lot. Might shave off around 5 minutes from any one battle.

Ruthless “Ruth” McKillen
Darkstalker
Dragon Carrier A/B
The school bully. Tends to only speaks in one word sentences. Biggest girl in school. Like damn. Take King Kong back to the zoo. Takes money from the school's auto club all the time. Secretly just suffers from crippling social anxiety that has the anime like tendency to combine with her overwhelming girth to make her seem like a bully. Actually likes cute things and really wants friends.
Combat Style: Go super saiyan in the first turn and spend all your spirit dice on getting hit in the face.

Forgot the image.

>literally just deku
>Not God Hand

Your player done fucked up.

Also, i know i'd always called this game "Anime as fuck the system" but come on dude, be more imaginative than that.

Hayate Kastsuo
Maribito
Legacy User A/B
The School Delinquent. Sits in the back of the class with his sunglasses on all the time, even indoors. Doesn't talk a whole lot. Used to be in the school's slowly failing Kendo club. Still gets asked to rejoin. Definitely hiding a more complicated home life.
Fighting Style: Walk very slowly toward the enemy and then murder everything in a two mile radius with a bat.

He was the last player to join and we already had one God Hand in the group. Decided to go Arc Slayer since they hit the hardest.

And lastly
Chen Su
Divine Spirit
Digital Sorcerer B/Elder Mage B
Probably the entire world's only chubby character because this is anime. Grew up in a Buddhist temple all her life and uses many of the teachings and traditions to get through life. Is involved the school's paper but doesn't like how it's beginning to look more like a tabloid this year. Always has snacks and a relaxing compliment for you.
Fighting Style: Everyone gets overflow. Nobody dies.

>Probably the entire world's only chubby character because this is anime

I distinctly remember accel world having a fat kid as the main character. Fat and short even.

Also

>Buddhist
>Fat

Pick one man, those nigga's don't eat SHIT

For the record, i'm not tryin to be a dick here, just impose some sarcastic commentary. If it goes to far, feel free to tell me to stop.

You're fine man. I mostly meant she's THIS world's only fat character. That's just how anime works. You have one fat character. It's their shtick. And the player wanted a character that would attempt to live up to buddist teachings but not always succeed. Food is one of her vices and it's something I can use to make an episode around.

Episode 1:

We begin with a classroom introduction of Manzanar high's newest student Ryuko. She introduces herself, whispers are spoken, and she takes her seat, which happens to be surrounded by our other 4 character. Players start to roleplay a bit and introduce themselves (or try to in Ruth's case) and start to generally get into character. Their Sensei Shedo, pic related, makes a few other announcements. Principal Kantoko is out of the hospital and back at school, what the curriculum will be like and that there will also be a fire drill early this morning and then goes on teaching the lesson. A few checks are called for so players can start to figure out their spirit pools and get the dice they need, most of it just bullshit. Finally, once I feel like everyone is nice in character and people have some better dice for their builds, the fire alarm sounds.

Damn it. Forgot the pic again.

This game looks really fun, but I don't think I could find anyone to run it.

Everyone has been warned that miss bitch herself, Vice Principal Taisho, pic related, will be out looking for any excuse to yell and berate any students she finds that aren't out fast enough. As the alarm sounds all the students grab their things, as they are told to do, and head outside. Through the huge rush of multiple classrooms trying to get outside, our five heroes emerge on the main steps of the school building. Only for them to discover all of their classroom equipment: books, bags, papers and all, are not with them, despite all of them remembering to grab them. Oddly, they can see a trail, (certainly not resembling a railroad track) of their supplies leading back down the hall. Not wanting to get yelled at for leaving their supplies behind, (and humoring the GM's terrible plot) the five of them all decide to follow to find their supplies.

Following their strange railroad like trail, the group finds themselves inside the old abandoned gym that school just hasn't found the funding to tear down yet. Inside, in the middle of a basketball court are five familiar backpacks with school supplies. Each player heads over to grab their stuff, when all of them hear a crash and are blinded by a white light before suddenly being overwhelmed and passing out. When they wake up, each character finds themselves alone, in a prison cell.

Always rope em in somehow with a one-off, and work from there. Nothin for it but to do it.

What do you use for keeping characters sheets and moving tokens on grid? I reckon game would benefit greatly from having roll20 charsheet with roll macros and other automation, but it not there.

Everyone naturally starts panicking and looking around, wondering what the fuck just happened. They realize that they're in cells next to each other due to the panicked screaming and questioning. All of them can a voice wondering what happened in their heads. As they start to look at each other they realize that not all of them are the same as they were. Ruth, pic related, has undergone the most change. She's even taller than before, and now looks like if Barney the dinosaur was a Sonic OC, covered in purple scales and spikes, her voice is the one that everyone can hear in their head. Some experimentation later, they realize that each of them can project their thoughts into each others heads but Ruth can't seem to stop. The mostly silent, single word using bully becomes a panicking chatter box wondering why she looks this way.

The character sheets we use to keep track of mostly everything, is the one posted in these threads. As far as macros, most us just built our own that we attached to the token. Spirit dice rolls is a single 4d6 macro that shows each number individually, and since the system is fairly static (you're not checking to see what kinds of bonuses you're getting each hit) you can pretty much get away with a simple 2d6 plus whatever your number is.

Ryuko, pic related, has managed to get away pretty nicely. She's just got fox ears and a tail now. Su now looks like Mara, who tempted Budda during his ascension, which has her head spinning. She's doing a good job of keeping calm since she's had a lot of practice meditating and is doing her best to think analytically about what happened. Rei and Hayate seem less effected. Rei, like everyone else is now in a different outfit. He's dressed in some sort of superhero suit. Su is in traditional robes. Ruth is wearing a jacket, pants and bandages for a shirt. Ryuko is in some sort of battle dress, but Hayate looks exactly the same as he did at school. No changes in clothes or features outside of the fact that he now is holding a bat for some reason.

As these things go on, someone finally enters the dungeon with a parchment and no pen, pic realted. The man is stupidly tall. Just over seven feet and a little lanky looking. He strides next to the cells asking for each of the players name. Obviously, questions start flying but the man is insistent on not answering any of their questions in earnest. Ruth gives her name in hopes cooperating will grant them some answers, and his reply is, “Ruth. Darkstalker. And which one of them is your owner?” This creates more questions but the man just smiles coyly as he traces his finger across the blank parchment causes written text to appear. A few more characters give names as the man titles Ryuko as Hanyou, and Su and Divine Spirit. He seems unsure of what Rei and Hayate are. The room begins to shake as everyone hears the sound of distant impacts. They are no closer to understanding what's going on and they're getting annoyed.

>Su now looks like Mara

Y'know, you can't really say that without people thinking the version of mara from Shin megami tensei games. Y'know, the penis in the chariot?

>battler walks in with a parchment acting as if everythings a game.

Welp. They're fucked.

The few people I know who are willing to play RPGs at all rarely have free time at the same time, and a few of them refuse to play anything outside of D&D and nWoD.

The older example I know of a Spirit Barrier is the manga X, by Clamp. And it works exactly as described here: make barrier, break everithing with no consequences,

I can only translate what my players tell me man. For the record, the token used.

Another woman enters this one of normal height but looking like an elf from a fantasy novel, pic related. She's pissed about something and starts yelling at the man who she calls Annalus. They go back and forth, half arguing, half flirting (Pretty much all of the flirting is on his part) before they start to leave. Something about evacuating. The room continues to shake and those distant impacts become a little less distance. As they leave, the man informs the players, they he thinks they'll do what they must in their scenario. Soon after, the doors open and the five characters, high tail it out of there, not really carrying why they were suddenly let out.

He said that literally in the second sentence.

Fair enough, but you gotta admit its a funny image, if a bit magical realm-y

The five emerge into a what looks like your classic medieval fantasy town. Before they have a lot of time to react, a boulder the size of a mini van comes flying at them. Everyone but Su manages to get out of the way in time, but Ruth jumps in front of the thing and take it to the face. Everyone flips their shit as Ruth emerges basically unharmed after taking a blow that should have killed her. She doesn't look any hurt really. At this point, characters start feel like they remember something like this. Dreams they had where they were here, looking like they do and fighting things. (These would be the practice combats I ran before the first session to make sure everyone knew what they were doing when it finally came up) The players start running only to be ambushed as shadows (pic related) around them spring to life and start attacking. Armed with their mysterious dream knowledge, they manage to summon weapons to their side and fight. Each of them is astounded to find how fast they more and how hard they can hit. They easily deal with attacking shadow creatures when they hear someone humming, walking toward them.

The man, pic related, walking toward them is at least 10 feet tall. His ripped as shit, and smiling an innocent looking smile. He introduces himself politely and is a little shocked as how young some of them look before informing them he has to fight them. He offers them a moment to say goodbye, and asks them not to surrender. “it'd be a lot more fun if ya resisted.” he says. He introduces himself as Molo Syngrafeas, as it would be rude not to know the name of the person who's going to take you down. The fight begins, and Molo goes down in two hits. (Note: The GMing section goes in great detail about how godhunters, the name it gives for NPC's that use PC mechanics, can be very scary to fight. The mechanics they have make it very easy to throw out nasty combos, but they don't have any extra defense on their own. He was meant to be a tough fight, but against an arc slayer and a godhand who went before him in initiative, he stood no chance.) As the PC's catch their breath after knocking their attacker unconscious they are surrounded by armed men who look like they've been getting the crap beat out of them. The woman from before is with them, and she informs the characters that they are all under arrest. End episode 1.

And I'll stop there. These threads pop up every week so I'll do another episode when that one shows up in hopes that these threads keep going.

>punch the shit out of shit
Thats how you fuck your arms up more.

I like it. Going with the "Unreasonably assaulted and arrested for winning" route. Definitely have my interest.

Only if you're dumb.

How well would Kamigakari allow for a Dragonball (The original series, not Z) style game? It feels like it should, since the non-combat bits can be as freeflowing as we want.

Super easy to do. Most characters would be god hand or dragon carrier (Martial arts and transformations), and trunks could take arc slayer A later on.

That all sounds pretty great. I haven't heard a ton of gameplay stories. Definitely worth waiting to hear about.
What program do you use to make tokens?

What is "Kamigakari"

The term itself means something along the lines of possession by a god or divine spirit. Rather than being taken over, in this case, it means more being possessed by a shard of power, and given abilities there-in.

In other words, kamigakari in this game means the possession of divine or spiritual power above and beyond what something would normally be capable.

Thats the closest i have, at least. Its also called "Legendary arms RPG", so theres that as well.

Like i said, only if you are dumb.

The only ones i know of that have been told are that anons, the threadmakers kamen rider thing, and one from kamigakari user about a school.

Past that, not many people have told a lot of stories.

I assume Elder Mage would be Nanoha's main for obvious reasons? Probably going to try my own build of that and a few other ideas, see what shakes out toward fun to play.

Yeah. Magical rainbow lazers of friendship fall under the purview of elder mage

Not the GM (actually one of his players) but he uses TokenTool. It's an old, old program, but you can still find it on rptools dot net.

I've only seen tokens from that program a total of once, and i never thought to ask about it. I just thought it was a paint edit or photoshop or something.

It does its job, plain and simple. No bugs to speak of or fancy options, just pick what border you want, drag your image into the window and resize as needed. There's definitely fancier tools to use (I personally like Token Stamp on RollAdvantage) but TokenTool is much faster and more straightforward, so I'll use that if I need to make a bunch of tokens quickly.

Frankly speaking, i usually just go to paint with an image, select what i want and crop it.

But all of those are good options as well.

Now that you bring up custom settings i wonder what other people have done with the system

Would be pretty cool to hear from others.

Bumping.

Is it OK to talk about other jap games here?
I have a question about Double Cross. How does movement system work? Like, yeah i see you can move x meters, dash for x2, engagement rules, whatever. But what do you use for actually moving when playing the game? Is it square grid? Measure with a Ruler? Is it just a narrative info? (i suppose not). Do whatever you want? Did i manage to completely miss a paragraph about that topic?

While i wont say you cant, it is off topic. Some of the people thread has seen have played other systems.

I havent personally, so i cant really help you, though

From what i'm seeing, unless there's some other rules regarding placement, it would seem that you could do either just as well. For example, dnd measures things in 5 foot squares. If double cross measures in meters, you could do the same but have each square be about a meter.

Or you could free aim it and just use a ruler like you said.

if you've played disgaea and phantom brave, they basically showcase the strengths of both methods. Choose whichever works for you.

I feel like there is some assumption that is supposed to be obvious to the reader, like if it was a book that parroted d&d you would obviously go with 5ft grid, without need for actually mentioning it. But since it's a Japanese game and i have no idea about surrounding systems, i'm not sure what it should be.
I think it could be cool for roll20 game to go without (visible) grid and with few meter wide round tokens to represent engagement zones.

Heyo, quick question about Target: Area attacks.

Does it target every person that's locked in an engagement including allies, only every enemy that's locked in an engagement, or only a single person within an engagement?

You can selectively ignore targets at any point, so go wild with AoEs.

This guy is correct. You can selectively choose who to hit with your AoE's. Whether you want to blow up everything, slam a party member in the back of the head, or leave the big guy for the party member frothing at the mouth to beat the thing, its all up to you.

Yeah, most of the time systems will tell you if you are supposed to use a grid, or will show some sorta example, but not all of em do and its confusing if they don't.

I feel your pain man.

That said on the latter thing, you could totally do that. There are options for that and moving by different amounts

Here's one of those dumb questions with probably obvious answers that are still worth asking. With things that have a range of [combat zone] like Element Burst, would the character using the talent be a valid target?

I assume so, because they damn well are in the combat zone, it's just they can also buff anyone else.

Correct. Even abilities like Guard that wouldn't make sense or have a purpose to target yourself with can still do so.

There are very specific circumstances where things like this can be useful, but you need to build toward them very specifically.

Guard is a good example, because the expansions came out with a talent that 1/round reduces damage by half when using talents like guard. So even if you have no one to guard, you can still reduce the damage on yourself. That means assuming your evade or resist rolls fail, but depending on the circumstance this could help a lot.

Given some of the other Elemental Adept A talents, there's probably not too much reason to specifically spend Element Burst on oneself, but it is a way to shove another rank (or two, with Overlap) and elemental damage onto an attack. It's probably much more useful for the versatility in throwing that same buff onto anyone else at the right time.

By any chance, do you know what that exact talent is that reduces damage by half upon using Guard? It sounds relevant to my interests.

You'd need crystal divider to go with it, but in the 5th expansion there's a talent that makes crystal divider work on "Use On Damage Reduction" talents like guard, and also makes it so you reduce damage by half when you do so.

The talent itself is called "Crystal Evolution"

Neato, thanks! That "once per round" clause is a killer, though.

Even just once per round, if saved for the hardest hitting enemy there, is a lot of damage you don't take.

Played double cross before, how would you rate Kamigakari's creation and combat?

I should mention, this is after calculating the amount reduced by armor and such. With DC B, you can easily reduce it to well below half, and let weaker enemies bounce off of you like you don't even care.

A solid 10 armor or barrier can stop most the majority of damage from early game mononoke, and by level 5-ish you can easily have 20+, especially if you spend talents improving crystal install.

If you mean comparatively, i couldn't tell ya. Some other anons have played double cross, but i haven't.

So far as chargen goes though, its quick, fluid, and easy. Very little rolling and a select pool of options lets chargen get done quickly without impacting how deep it can get. Unlike other systems that have 300 splatbooks that you need to go through, there's only 6 books including core with character options, and all of them are set up by style, making it easy to find and pick what you want.

Combat is much the same. Due to a smaller pool of things, and the spirit pool system used to power talents, combat moves apace quite well. Instead of focusing on having several hundred abilities like something like DnD, it instead focus' on a select pool of abilities and the permutations of them stacking to make combat more complex.

Also, since everything is rolled as 2d6+mod unless you get a talent to change it, there's very little for new players to get hung up on. If your players ask "What do i roll" after about 10 minutes, you may need to call a doctor because they may be having a stroke.

bump

Sounds like I should read the book.

I'm still working on it.

Sweet. Cant wait to see what you come up with

Go for it. I'm happy to answer questions the best i can.

This could be really interesting, considering the breadth of skills william has. Hope thread is still up by the time you are done.

They can get caught up on spirit pool shenanigans/power selection though; sometimes it takes a few explanations before the system clicks. I've had the size/engagement rules require a step by step on occasion.

Engagement and how size interacts with it are pretty much the hardest thing about the system to understand. The only thing that isn't really clear is if size would increase the size of your token comparative to someone of size 2, but thats it.

So far as spirit pool goes, if they can't figure out how to roll a four D6's , what number a talent costs, or if 5 is higher than 3, then again, consult a doctor.

I forgot to mention the actual talent selections. So far as choosing them in chargen, you only get half the list until level 3, and you only get ultimates from your main one, so their choices are actually pretty limited. On top of this, you only real get to choose 4, since 2 of your starting talents are from your chosen style. With a small list and a limit to how many you can take, it shouldn't be difficult.

In battle, its even easier. you just choose what you want from what you can pay for that turn and use it. It only gets harder when you have multiple attack timing or prep timing talents, and even then not by much.

So i'm taking a break from the god eater homebrew stuff for a while, because i made like, 5 sessions worth of monsters for that shit.

So i'm taking requests again for monsters to make.

Try and keep it serious. I know i statted rapeman one time, but it was a joke.

How about these things? They don't come from any existing fiction, but they're moss creatures that attach themselves to various objects to make their bodies.

There's a god eater homebrew?
Regardless, could you stat Kamen Rider Double?