OBSIDIAN just

Have you guys seen inverview? youtube.com/watch?v=U1hQL9Ie-TY

Well 75% of this conversation was about masternodes. Next goals are working app on all platforms and they will not advertise it untill they done. Is it only me or it looks like falling undr ICO price for next half a year?

They will dont do nothing about marketing and all stuff that we talked here

>They will dont do nothing
cool more pajeets FUDing ODN.

I dumped this shit. I'll pick it up in another month. Not even fudding, I've lost a lot on this shitcoin.

This is such a fucking shitcoin it is unbelievable.

Telegram does everything ODN does, but for free. Also, it actually has a working product and users.

I managed to dump all of mine yesterday. I'll buy once they stop being potatos at marketing and get off shitopia.

>i'll buy after it increases 10x in price

>>it increases 10x in price

tafter it drops to 5 cents

i smell curry, we need fucking flags.

er-m sir, please sir. can you sell me some cheap odn sir?

need pakki and india flags on those balls user.

Of course all they talked about was masternodes, that's the only thing keeping ODN alive. Masternode cryptos like these are among the scummiest pieces of born-in-the-garage exit scams around. Some of these may succeed. People are going to lose suicide amounts of money investing in masternodes.

I have no faith this coin will ever hit a decent exchange. Binance will never list it because the app is effectively unusable. It won't get listed on kucoin because it has no community to vote it in. Bittrex will never bother listing it because it'll get lost in a sea of hundreds of other similar shitcoins. I'm just waiting for team to start fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

I don't know why they haven't applied to KuCoin yet. Wtf it takes 5 minutes to fill out the form and holidays are over.

and about community. They do NOTHING to make this comunity bigger and how we know from this fancy, professional interview they will not advertise it until they finnish product. So there will be no community until app will be out.

best investment opportunity ever

I'm not selling until 300ksats
Keep on fudding so I can accumulate impatient faggots

You don't need FUDers to accumulate. It's been at rock bottom price for months and the buy orders are almost non-existent.

I sold after the realization that it's just community members like Scottp dumping on each other. Brb let me dump and make the coin go down 40% AGAIN

Why would kucoin list them?

You can buy the majority of the sell side for 80btc, and then you own the market with the exception of the devs. Why don't you just do that?

cause his "accumulating" fund is $100

Because despite everything else, fluffy pony (monero head dev) vouches for their underlining tech being good as do other developers.

yeah but he quited