How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?

How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/811436/d064f47995/
exhentai.org/g/732803/273f87f945/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53757201/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play them completely straight, as erotic seductresses that feign innocence to sow mistrust and discord among the group before tearing them apart.

You know, like Yoko Ono.

Succubi don't derive sustenance from sex but rather by breaking monogamous relationships
Catherine was fun

They are absolutely horrifyingly, hideously ugly. The sort that you have to roll a saving throw to resist throwing up when you see one. And yet, you still get a boner you can't keep down and want to fuck them.

Stick to the original legend.

Sperm Thieves trying to impose controlled breeding on humans to use the improved humans as mortal agents. Succubi take the sperm, Incubi put the sperm into the host.

> You know, like Yoko Ono.

They like handholding and consentual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of conception.

You know, like Yoko Ono.

How old are you?

True Neutral entities interested in sex and not your soul.

26, why?

Woah,

You know, like Yoko Ono

Trying to lead normal lives but persecuted because men are attracted to them and women don't like that.

You know, like Yok...

Make them actually innocent. Make them unknowing sowers of discord and chaos through their charms and looks. They even think they feel love. The reality is it's penance for a life of wickedness, and their curse of innocence only reveals to them their folly, borne completely of instinct, when it's too late, and the deed is done.

For example, she'll appear someplace, say a city. No idea why she is there, or who she really is beyond a name and basic identity. No real memories, and a nearly child-like innocence trapped in a sultry, adult body. She'll seek help. She'll find people. Friends. Lovers, even. Every move she makes guided by an invisible hand. People will fight over her, because she's too pure and perfect to be real. People will think her an angel, or worse. And she'll just go along with it because she doesn't understand. And after she feeds a few times via nature taking is course, and after the blood is shed and the discord is settled, she'll understand. She'll see what she's done and she'll weep. And her tears will drag her back to hell, to go into dormancy while the souls she's taken are claimed, and all she's left with until she's needed again are the nightmares of what she's done to keep her warm; her punishment for a life of transgression.

You know, like Yoko Ono.

Precisely!

Seduce not by anything sexual but by offering power or ways to satisfy ambitions.

She's evil but I purify her with my holy paladin dick

You know, like Yoko Ono

that's just a regular demon, you faggot.

You know, like Yoko Ono.

This might be the first time I heard a motive. Is there more you can tell me? I assumed it was just an instinct thing because I never heard why they did it.

I did and still do regard them as an archaic way to explain the origins of bastards.

A regular demon wants a solid single repayment though, usually the persons soul.

This succubi would offer the person power and/or their wildest dreams, then just hang around feeding off the person's positive emotions or whatever.

Make her target nerds by being as unthreatening as possible.

First of all, any emotion they put on is a facade. Demon don't actually have emotions like mortals do. They don't even feel pleasure. Think about it, a succubus that enjoys sex can easily fall pray to the same wants and desires that she uses as her main weapon. Even the whole horny devil stereotype was likely spread and popularized by the succubi so that we;d be less able to pick the real ones out.

Second; if a succubus has done its job right it doesn't look a demon was even involved. Just some mysterious woman, or an old friend come to visit, or a teacher, or the local cleric. They're shapeshifters, masters of subtlety, and supernaturally charismatic. They can take any persona necessary to achieve their goal.

And what is their goal? Its not some world ending apocalypse. They just want a soul for their masters. Typically just a single soul, and they don't just suck it out through the cock. They can't. No one can just take a soul. They don't have the power to just damn you. The only person that can damn someone is themselves. That's their whole purpose. They show up, use their charms to lead one man into damnation, and then move on.

I liked The Laundry's spin.

At heart succubi are driven by extradimensional parasites who get off on sex and murder, in that order, and are willing to do favors for a regular supply.

Succubi are people who have been forcibly grafted to said parasites, in some cases against their will, and are dropped in the position of having to find someone to fuck-murder every so often or the parasite will eat them instead.

So, sexy vampires.

I just thought of a way to put a spin on that.

Instead of taking the sperm out of a male and fertilizing a female, they possess a male or female and have their host have reproductive sex with someone of gender opposite of their host.

They aren't evil, but they are STD carriers.

>So, sexy vampires
So, 50% of all vampires.

return to the origins.
They aren't sexy hot girls, but monsters who drain men's energy by forcing them to cum

Originally there wasn't a motive and it was just the bastard thing like you said. I'm basically taking the original legend and going "What if there was a plan..." because i like the idea of demons and fallen angels just trying to undermine humanity in subtle ways.

or they can cast illusions in your mind or simply stimlate your brain and make it produce pleasure hormones.

/x/ here, does anyone know how to summon yoko ono?

Where can one find these vanillacubuses?

Sorry, I only know how to summon her sister, Yuki Onna.

Make them a comfy anime school girl

You first paint a shinto diagram on the ground.Then get period blood from the youngest girl you know.Get some foreskins from a rabbi 3 shekels the skin becareful you don't get scammed.Then go to a priest for holy water she might get a little wild.

You mix the ingredients in ad some pepper and milk pour it on the diagram and you will have intant noodle soup yoko ono.

I feel like this thread has taught me a great deal about the Beatles.

That videogame is really fucking bleak when you think about it

You know, just like- wait, no...

Succubi don't actually care about sex itself, and indeed only a small portion of what mortals call 'succubi' even use that tactic.

Succubi belong to a larger order of beings that leech magical energy from humans. They doe this via ancient sympathetic magic, which requires a piece of a person's body to steal from them.

Some use guile and seduction to take semen as their token. Others use force and drink blood from their victims to do the same. Others use stealth and bribery, taking teeth from children.

Technically, all of these beings are still around today. Its just that there are enough people around that draining power is frankly really easy so they largely go unnoticed.

Everyone needs a barber. Sweep up the hair after, use some of it as a totem. Easy meal. Really, the rise of barber shops as a common thing is the direct reason for the dropoff in sightings of things like vampires and succubi.

Sometimes they might give the old ways a spin again, but its purely for kicks.

There's always gonna be amish people man.

WHY ISNT SHE JUST USING THE HANDLE WHAT THE FUCK
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good story for a paranoid character.

I'd give them dicks

There is really no good reason for this, but I want to do succubi as annoying demonic teenagers with a 90s Cool Kid aesthetic. Skateboards, sunglasses, backwards hats, graffiti, WHATEVER DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

And of course the classic horns, space tail, wings, etc.

I thought maybe someone had drawn a succubus that looked like this, but no.

("What does this have to do with sex or temptation?" Well, they embody the Bad Girl archetype, albeit a rather silly version of it. Aside from that, not a lot, really; I think I'd leave the normal promiscuity and soul-draining in there, but that is admittedly sort of orthogonal to the rest of it.)

did you know that their name is a portmonteau between the words beats and beetles?

How about they are completely unaware of what they are and they spawn randomly within humanity.

Fire resistance and enjoying the comfy warmth.

Succubi -or demons, really- don't really give a fuck about sex or sins.

They feed on emotional negative baggage. Basically, the worst you feel about something, the most you can recharge them.

So, it depends on the societal taboos and personal history. In a society like ours, extramarital sex wouldn't be interesting, but something like being attracted ot 16 yo or sexual frustration (the feeling you'd deserve more), well...

that's a nice fairytale, but hair isn't really that good of a totem. You'd be a fool if you reall believe that any self loving succubus would be content with sweeping up some hair. Or a liar. A succubus loving liar.

Modern medicine is what caused the disappearance of succubi and vampires.

Why do you think it was so common to remove tonsils' Or it's still so common to remove the foreskin?
And anytime you go "donate" your blood or to have a blood exam?
And all the teeth ever removed? And all the organs?

You want to find a succubus? Go to a hospital.

Demons have fire immunity, duh.

What do you mean? Using the handle is really uncomfortable, it's much easier to hold the cup itself.

Worst girl.
>Pic related, best girl.

Wrong

just like yoko ono?

You sir. Need to check yourself.

They put years on your life instead of taking it.

Is she just like Yoko Ono?

ahh, witcher succubi

I like Witcher Succubi. They are pretty chill.
The one you find in 3 that just wants to kick back and live with all the cute boys and pick flowers is nice.

Yuki Onna is better than all.
>Picrelated

Sorry but I have taste

In one mythos I did, Succubi literally fed off of innocence. So by their nature they would be attracted to the purest of things, and by their nature corrupt them, and then have to move on.

A Semi-Divine buddha like figure actually 'tamed' one by simply being too much of a font of enlightenment for her to ever consume, so instead she came to learn at his feet. This tale is meant to demonstrate all can be redeemed by enlightenment.

Yeah. Shit taste

>The one you find in 3 that just wants to kick back and live with all the cute boys and pick flowers is nice.

I like how she slaps Geralt's suggestion of sex down by mentioning she doesn't need to "reward" him with sex and, more importantly, he casually murders her kin.

At least my dick won't be frozen and brake off

Oh, sure. Thats what a lot of them will have moved on to today. Especially the ambitious ones.

But for the lowly succubus that is happy to just get by and watch netflix and enjoy all of the benefits of the modern world, hair does the trick. Or, more accurately, a little bit of hair from a lot of different people a day adds up to something fast.

This is, by the way, why we don't see wizards or epic heroes anymore. They weren't common to begin with, and now they are getting their magic leeched from the time they are five. By the time they get to the age where their magic should be manifesting they are running on fumes and probably never get enough juice saved up to do more than make themselves think their house is haunted.

No, according to this one, they'd give your girlfriend dicks.

I should not have fapped to this one as much as I did, but goddamn.

At least free will.
That's also not how it works.

Cestree is a pure cinnamon roll an you cannot convince me otherwise.

>succubs want to corrupt everything

I just now pictured Veeky Forums as the most succesful succubus/succubus' ritual of the last millennium.

(why not actually, for a modern game?)

There are two kinds, succubi and incubi.
Succubi take the sperm and Incubi fertilize women after slightly tainting it with their own energies.

Both actually exist in two very different forms but think of themselves as both Succubi or Incubi without real distinctions

Both are not actually demons but an especially human-like (and maybe partially human) species of spirits bluring the boundaries between flesh and spirit ; even if they need to learn magic (known of many but not most) to switch between forms.
(But they can remain in one indefinitely even with normally temporary magical means to do so)
They are spirits of human sexual urges, not demons of lust.

Physical ones are seducers and seductresses actively seeking sex with mortals while immaterial ones are spirits doing something similar while humans are asleep.

Physical incubi are generaly thought to not exist because most cultures are more loathe to admit their existence but they are probably not really rarer than the other kinds.

They have an instinctive knowledge of human sexual desires and seductions, are always very attractive with a controlable magical aura able to enhance it further.
They also have minor to moderate power on spirits but don't have innate magical powers besides that.

While not inherently evil or destructive by nature, they still have a morality justifying their somewhat predatory way of life and travel in small groups (often only one Succubi - Incubi "couple" with often one physical and one immaterial) without remaining too long in the same communauty more for their own secrecy than anything.
They need to reproduce with humans at least a few times a year (altough physical ones still need to eat a little and can choose to have recreational sex with humans and/or physicals of the "opposite sex" as they are genuinely lusty without being overwhelmed by their urges)

You know, like Yoko Ono.

True best girl is pic related

Sometimes, an incubi-tainted fetus will be half-incubi or succubi; most of the time they will die before birth and become Immaterials Succubi or Incub and instinctively attracted to the nearest matures members of their race.
More rarely, a demi-human will not die but grow up as a physical being.

Naturally attractive with already a bit of supernatural charm, they will eventually discover an affinity for spirits and gradually become a full succubi or incubi.
If lucky, they will attract a group of their inhuman parent race since then.

Some scholars think that they are the result of humans and spirits interbreeding or that the Physical Incubi and Succubi of "fallen" spirits who became entraped with physical flesh unlike (or maybe just more than their immaterial kin)

They are also sometimes considered similar or even cousins to animals spirits able to become flesh (especially if they can be trapped within it) and reproduce with humans.

have mercy, user

>How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?
well how about weaker parasitic spirits forming symbiotic relationships with humans?

to make theme compatible with both sexes let's say that they feed on love and affection

so human acts like an anchor keeping them in the real world and and provides them with energy - in exchange they take the shape of perfect partner and prowide minor busts to magic power and lifespan

Sauce?

They promise power, wealth, and hitherto unexplored horizons of pleasure and debauchery. In an incredibly hypnotic way, all in exchange for completing "simple" tasks.
All you have to do is murder that priest and I will grant you power, untold
>> leave them weak-nearly useless trinket. ( now they'll want to find her again of their own free will)
Use your "new found power" to protect me, and unimaginable wealth will be granted
>> mostly junk, hardly worth selling, etc. Perhaps one or two intersting or slightly useful items(They'll either be foolish and thing this is all a lead up to something awesome (i.e. take the bait) or they will get lived and hunt the bitch down (i.e. walk right into the trap)
Powerful, important hero, save me from this beast and you may take your fill of me!
>> insert beholder in lair, pause for effect, if successful, reward immediately (before the rest up) amd claim victims soul. If failed, rescue victim when they pass out... (and wait till they awaken to steal soul.)

Age of Wonders 3 had a nice take. Basically she seduced him through his own pride, made him convinced that his allies had fallen for her sexual appeal and given in to lust, so he reasons that he should incapacitate them before slaying her himself.
Then one his buddies kills the bitch and he realizes he'd been under her spell the whole time.

Futanari Inma to Reizoku Danshi
exhentai.org/g/811436/d064f47995/
There's a second part too: Josou Danshi to Futanari Inma
exhentai.org/g/732803/273f87f945/

how so?

A succubus businesswoman who doesn't do any UMI shenanigans, worms her way into the businesses of small, deeply religious towns and slowly introduces gambling, drinking and other parlours of gluttony, greed, envy and lust over a couple of decades. Not even through her own name, just dropping the right hints to the right property owners that they might be able to make a little extra cash on the side doing such and such instead.

Much of the profit would be donated to charities and invested back into the town, giving the impression that she is a genuine pillar of the community, until she is elected into an important, but non-figurehead position like secretary or treasurer.

A chaste succubus who derives her energy simply from being at the dead centre of a sinful township of want, rather than seducing people directly.

They are a kind of lichs stealing the vital and/or progenitive energies of the humans they seduce to extend their lifespan and power their supernatural beauty, eternal youth and some of their magical powers.
Incubi are mere servant spirits created from some of the stolen fertility.

why you would want to get cucked by a black tranny

Reminder

I'd make them have mental breakdowns if they meet someone who is not interested in affection and sex. Literally just mindbreak them when a dwarf walks in to the room whose cock is petrified from lack of boners.

i actually like what The Secret World did with Succubi/Incubi.
Namely they're the exact same demon whose layered so many different disguises and forms onto itself that figuring out which one is the original form is just an exercise in futility.

They still go out and try to tempt humans into doing lustful things, but the reason is because Gaia basically ditched demonkind in favor of Humans and the Succubi think that if they can make Humanity seem to be little more than animals driven to do depraved acts that they can win back Gaia's favor and take humanities place on earth.

It's not really working, Humanity in TSW does far worse than just stick a ponono in inventive places. RIP Tokyo.

Reminder that Tsukune chose to follow the first girl he saw like an idiot?

Said girl turned him from beta harem MC to alpha male vampire.

I hovered over the image and forgot to check whether or not it was a gif. Goddamn it, I stayed and braced for impact you know, like Yoko Ono.

so what's going on here
is ntr the name of the manga or want?

You mean turned him into a whipped pussy bitch with alpha vampire powers.

I like this. Hell, or wherever, is like Colorado in that one South Park episode.

It's actually beat, not beats, as in Merseybeat; beat being an early offshoot of rock and roll with a highly adaptable 4/4 signature.

They're the living demonic personifications of the fermi paradox.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53757201/
>Considering bodily fluids within the succubus do when she leaves, the universe is actually losing energy on each summoning! Ha, I'm onto you, Satan!

>I love this idea. Hell can afford to play the long game. Bit by bit, orgasm by orgasm, they take just a little bit out of the universe. Until one day, a grand cosmic machine that could have lasted for all eternity now grinds to a mysterious halt.

>The heat death of the universe is just the end result of Hell's multi-billion year plan to steal shit from the universe so slowly that the Heavens don't notice until it's too late
>Entropy is a lie perpetuated by Satan to cover his tracks in case any humans caught on to what he was doing.
>The Succubi occupation of every man's bedroom is simply the next stage in the plan, upgrading from manually siphoning hydrogen molecules from outer space to (relatively) rapidly taking material from our universe, accelerating the end of the universe by another 10^92 years

>It's like the X-rated parody of Diane Duane's Young Wizards series that nobody asked for.

>rapidly taking material from our universe
Worse than just material, organic mass containing water from an environment with finite organic resources and water. Given sufficient time and succubi, this'll leave earth ad dry and sterile as mars.

>Given sufficient time and succubi, this'll leave earth ad dry and sterile as mars
So just like Yoko Ono?