BNTY

Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People are shilling this shit everywhere and I'm only up 100% what the fuck. Last time this happened was with PRL and I went up 1300%

Why don't you wait more than a day pajeet?

Prl started at a smaller cap brainlet. Also whales are desperately trying to prevent this going parabolic.

Comffyyy ahhhhh

It hasn't been on Kucoin for even 24 hours dude, chill

panic sold 100k

Look at the fucking sell walls, this shit is never going to the moon

The funny thing is BNTY and PRL are both still going to go up like crazy. I also know the next PRL and BNTY. Something that will list next week on KuCoin from very obscure exchange.

I want in..

Give me a good buy point

Ill give 1 good shoulder pad for each lad that holds

>prl
>cred
>bnty

See you next year lads

It's literally just the 400k user from yesterday who FAILED to make this dump bellow .00015 eth.

Don't worry, he's either gonna fuck off or get taken out.

Anything under 1k sats is a go.

>reading the order book
>all these newfags with no understanding of marketcap
jesus faggot a 2 BTC sell could wipe out a bid book at this point...this coin isn't even at $15M yet.

Whales want to keep price low

I bought 6500 at 0.000131 ETH(because BTC takes forever to deposit to Kucoin)

Pls tell me I’m going to make it to atleast $3k in a month ;_;

>only 3k$

Going to sleep and putting a sell offer for 50% of my holdings at 1750 sats :^)

Don't want to wake up to a coin having mooned and dipped below my buying in point ever again

I don’t have high expectations after losing all my gains on 22nd. It has fucked with my confidence on making gains

10 ETH can crash the price by 10-20%
justkucointhings

youll never make it lad

what did you do on 22nd?

>everyone keeps all their money on the order book
>no one buys panics for easy 30-40% gains from panic sellers
>what are trends

Pump and dump is over, hope you guys made your money and got out before it’s worthless.

>nocoiner

>no one buys panics for easy 30-40% gains from panic sellers
that's what I've been doing
it's kinda funny seeing a 10% gap between ask/bid

don't listen to the FUD here. hold this to $1 and beyond.

bought 2k BNTY and 3k TRX

how fucked am I?

Not fucked at all, although you might be on trx not sure but the gainz from BNTY will be nice for you.

COMFY AS FUCKKKKKKKKK

>you'll never make it lad
ok kid

Comfiest, XRB and PRL all over again.

Thanks Veeky Forums

You guys all know the next KuCoin rocketship moon right? Coming next 24 hours, will do same as PRL and BNTY...fuck yes

cred?

Is that the One starting with a T ?

Oh shit just went to 930.. we going up again?

Or the one with a R ?

ALL IN BOYS. THIS IS A MOONCOIN IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE

>Comfiest, XRB and PRL all over again.
>Thanks Veeky Forums
are u holding prl or u sold?

Everything dropped on 22nd right? I was hodling TRX and thought that it might rebound soon so I didn’t sell.

Buying more on this dip

No, begins with D. This is earlier then CRED, BNTY, PRL.

Sold yesterday at .71c.

DNA :D

im holding it and buying more each dip

Thanks Veeky Forums this coin is legit af , just one thing im sketched about is their github. not a lot of commits and past experience for some of the coders are basic games.

DELETE THIS

They have an actual alpha product ready for their partners to test.

LOL ALL THEY CODE ARE BASIC GAMES AND YOU THINK THIS IS LEGIT AF

I found some moron selling TRX for 0.007$ in ETH on Bit-Z, I could sell right now and a fuckton of profit but I'm gonna HODL XD

I know... the name is something here that a lot of people are missing...

They already have an alpha site up which makes me think it's legit , but i still have my doubts like the github

thanks, already on the lookout
thank you based kucoin, i need to put some shit into KCS soon FUCK

DENT is an absolute shitcoin. It'll never moon.

lmao like i'm talking about fucking DENT? pajeet

same, KUCOIN seems to be our moon rn

KCS can also be a good investment for now

yeh defo grabbing some KCS once ive stacked up a bit

not being bearish about bnty but whats to say this ico wont just tank after a huge pump the first day, just like a lot of other icos

please help me make it im so poor

Bull market dude. Zrx went 12x in a perfect bull market.

We're even more bullish than we were during august.

Looks like the mooning for BNTY is over for now no ? it went 2x already and the sell wall are now huuge !

Who accumulated during the dip?

And who was a weakhanded faggot?

Keep an eye on this thread I will update

>Actual working product
>Pretty good marketing
>Absolutely minuscule market cap relative to even the most useless vaporware
It's only going up, user.

god bless you astronaut man

They've been the same size the moment it came out, chill.

>sell wall are now huuge !

These sell walls are nothing compared to everything we chewed through from 300 sats to 800.

It still only has a 15M marketcap, so it has lots of room for a 5-10x. Not to mention it will very likely be listed on Binance in January. So fuck off.

Free eth on biance right now

There's no shame in being bearish in a bear market, I expect the current BTC crash to cause a dip by as much as 50% due to retards panicking.

>2x
>mooning
$1 is fairly easy, especially since this coin has an actual use case

>yfw the rest of Veeky Forums is missing out on another 10x coin AGAIN

if you tell us the coin then we all invest and the coin's value goes up, which helps you user

with this volume and this tiny ass exchange, you can't call what's happened over the past day a pump

the coin has a tiny market cap. if it gains even a tiny bit of publicity outside 4 chan, it can easily 5-10x from here. it's got a cool concept, branding, and a niche product that works right now. far shittier coins have been successful, I have no doubt this will see a decent amount of interest and be a solid gainer for people getting in early.

I know which braincoin you're talking about. And RedPulse had even MORE hype before being listed, and look what happened to that.

Do not fucking buy hyped chinkshit in the first few hours.

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky

KMC Telegram Airdop. Join now!

Ya'll think PRL will make it to binance as well? Holding 50/50 PRL and BNTY atm. Hoping I'm strapped well enough for the moon.

People can already post a bounty and offer to pay in any cryptocurrency. Both for those setting up said bounties, and for those doing the work to claim the bounty it is easier to do so in a coin acessible in more exchanges and with bigger liquidity, like ETH or BCH.

The value proposal of bounty0x is nonsense.

Sir plz to tell

PRL might. But BNTY has a much bigger chance. Go read what the devs said in their Telegram.

>Lead dev met with Binance's head of marketing a couple of weeks ago
>BNTY submitted application to Binance to be listed on their "community vote" for new listings
>Asked BNTY community to contact Binance through twitter/telegram to show support

Not on a decentralized platform dumbass. Bounty0x will also reduce fees by 80% and streamline the process. Have you ever tried holding a bug bounty on bitcointalk? It's a fucking mess.

ATH AGAIN BOYS, EASY MONEY

lmao these gains

First bounty was $100k for the ED hacker.

They should make it so that people can shoot BNTY into an existing/active bounty. I'm sure a bunch of people would also love to put out a bounty on the ED hacker, and it's better with one "community bounty" than a bunch of different bounties for the same thing.

As the bounties would rise, incentive for people to solve the problems would go up.

send an email to the devs, then

Forgot pic

I only have 3,600 bnty...am I gonna make it?

wtf lmao

cmon DIP so i can sell and buy back from weak hands

you should shoot this to the devs. this actually sounds like a pretty good idea

Who would sell this now? Hasn't even blasted off yet.

Btw...is this too much blood in my stool?

Man that must have hurt to get out.

sold some at 190, bought some more at 179
very risky sure but I'm a madman and it's fun

Sure fucking did. I was all red face and shit. I'm assuming the color of the blood says it's a tore asshole and not the cancer. I obviously am taking too many painkillers.

Yeah your asshole was shrewd, tonight's gonna be painful for you.

This is what sold me, new crap should have an alpha so people see it's actually a real product. Even if it is a crappy freelance platform.

Help a brudda out bro. What shoud I be looking for listing next?...

Gonna see how it looks when it drops i don't wanna any anons getting screwed yano

when you hear Veeky Forums say things like

>this is never gonna moon

that should be your absolute green light to buy right then and there. this statement alone is a guarantee of mooning from the cursed wojacks of Veeky Forums who miss every fucking moon mission imaginable

I appreciate that. Talk soon !

i looked at the website and thought 'this is complete horseshit' and decided to buy based on that analysis.