/cyoag/ Cyoag general

Previous thread

I do wonder if it's a specific person that starts these up at a specific time, or if it's just whoever feels like it.

We had the hog guy before but he left.

Why did he leave?
Did SDA bully him?

Where are the other four pages?

I dunno, maybe he was killed to death.

I've only ever found the two, unfortunately... honestly I didn't even know there were any more than that. Which makes me kinda sad, since I really like that one.

A fool, probably. CYOA threads were better before they were generals.

I've only seen the first two pages as well but it does say they're out of six

I always figured that was just because it was an incomplete Cyoa. Kind of makes me want to go through the archives though. That'd be a bit pointless, unfortunately, since I've already gone back as far as I could but the thought is always nice.

Why Charlotte gotta be such a lying bitch?

>charlotte

>milking, spanking, No escape, Humiliation, sexual predator, rumors, endurance test, pet, post-orgasm torture, forced orgasms, anal play (16)

> Mansion (12)

>New you (10), Awakened power (6), Guardian angel (5), Irresistible (3), Futa (1), well endowed (0)

I don't really like jumpchain CYOA though... just seems kinda dumb to me.

What does that have to do with jumpchain?

No, there is only two pages. The second was made much after the first too. The author has a few unfinished Cyoas which sucks because he's good.

The cyoa doesn't, I was just trying to combine a response and cyoa post because of the timer between replies... (also captcha is annoying, even if it is necessary.)

I know, nigga. What does jumpchain have to do with the post you quoted?

Oh, well he said /cyoa/ generals were retarded, but the only other cyoa threads I've seen are tower princess, and jumpchain... I hate both.

Pretty sure he was comparing to how things used to be. Especially since it's specifically referring to generals, which those also are.

>Jessica, Beatrice, Emely, Charoltte, Tara, Tamiko

>Mixed School 2

>Mansion -2

>Well Endowed, Guardian Angel, New You, Power of Love, Bully Harem x2 -13

>Milking, Humiliation, No Escape, Sexual Predator, Forced Oral, Rumors, endurance Test, Cuckqueen, No Mercy, Pervert Test, Post Orgasm torture, Relenteless, Light Beating 0

Please girls, I'll do whatever you want. I just want to be loved.

I'm pretty new, so I don't really know much about all that.

I figured, but that still really sucks.

>Mystery box not spoiled
RIP!

Doing my customary 1 repost.

Should I focus on making new stuff or reworking my old CYOAs?

Sorry, I don't actually know how to spoiler pictures yet. (Still figuring out a lot about Veeky Forums, since it's apparently fairly hostile to teaching newcomers.)

.....Found the spoiler button.

I really like the premise behind this one.

Skills:
>Personal Combat Lvl 3
>Tactics Lvl 1
>Strategy Lvl 5
>Patrician Politics Lvl 2
>Plebeian Politics Lvl 1

Betrothals:
>Leonita (Legios Qomani)
>Ken-Eytor (Unseen Blades)

Faction Loyalty:
>9/10 - Boundless Flame
>5/10 - Cosmech Faithful
>4/10 - Crucibii
>9/10 - Xernite Frontier
>2/10 - Legios Auxilios
>10/10 - Legios Qomani
>5/10 - House Renon
>7/10 - Unseen Blades
>0/10 - Orion Empire
>-1/10 - Futurist Front
>9/10 - Solar Lords
>7/10 - Syntetica

First, I intend to maximize my hard power for the purposes of maintaining stability and power within the Empire. To this end I can rely on military support from the Xernite Frontier and Legios Auxilios, I can obtain raw material/manpower from the Solar Lords, I can rely on intelligence/subterfuge from the Unseen Blades, and I should be able to rely on the continual provision of tech and weapons from the Syntetica. Even though the Crucibii have relatively poor loyalty, I am sympathetic to their aspirations and thus likely to gain their support in time. Despite effectively being in open rebellion with the Futurist Front, I actually share some goals with them and I hope that I will be able to come to an understanding with them in time. At any rate, my main intentions are to increase the centralization of government power, increase military power, weaken the noble houses, and introduce more egalitarian and free market policies. Through these actions, I hope to return the Orion separatists to the Empire, crush the Feral Xernites, and re-organize the Syntetica into more effective organization.

I'm not even sure that I have an optimal build for what I intend to do, but, as always, the main consideration in my betrothal choices was that I found Leonita and Ken-Eytor the cutest.

Welcome to the Tripfag Club, you're in good, despised company!

I'd add more content to this castle one before moving on... as I suggested on the last one, some anti-siege options would be great. As well as drawbacks (perhaps choose what types of enemies/ the frequency of attacks you'd be subjected to?)

I feel that what you have there could easily be expanded to include more things; nearby villages, soldiers, companions, dangers, etc.

It's a good base for something more if you know what I'm saying. Right now your Castle CYOA seems a bit too bare.

Don't encourage the faggot.

Will you fucking cunts just learn to copy+paste the pastebin and other shit?

Literally the first time I go to use it, AND IT'S NOT FUCKING THERE.

I've been gone for about a week, we have any OC in that time? Dropbox user doesn't seem to be keeping up well last I checked.

>literally first time making one of these threads

>doesn't even know what 'the pastebin' is

.... I'll get right on that buddy.

Stop posting this shit

Have some OC

this is stale

I've nothing to give at the moment.
If it's any consolation, im working on something and it'll be done soon as it doesn't look like shit and I have better pictures.

I may add a box eventually, but at a later date. Enjoy this for now

Damn my dude you're quick with this shit and good at it too. It's nice to see some original art

I think this CYOA is just perfect
>gives a power fantasy while retaining a sense of challenge
>no points system that you'd need a calculator for to mess with
>gives bonuses for specialization, but no so much that variety doesn't have its own merits
>has a lot of options for waifuing
>secretly inserts my fetish while being subtle about it

>secretly inserts my fetish
Which is?

Yes I definitely will add some more stuff onto the castle one, but I'm wondering what I should do after.

He's a macrophile. All of the ultimate summons are giantess waifus.

Let's just say I remember that demon loli from a certain macrophile artist (although I actually prefer the World Smith).

>Virgin probably wants his dick ironed out

How respected are text-based cyoas?

Suz is the only one i like at all.

>Let's just say I remember that demon loli from a certain macrophile artist
Got any more of her then?

The artist's name is Yilx if you want more.

>We have any OC?
No. Welcome to the skelly club.

Do you ever get off that bench

You're doing god's (my) work, user.

Please make a better CYOA next time.
This is not trolling or bait. I think that you can do better then this. You have done it before.

He reallly hasn't.

I'm gonna laugh when his next work is just as terrible.

Maybe you should give CYOA's like that a try S-DA. We need lewd heroes.

I can't imagine the abomination that is going to be spawned when the two of you finally hate fuck.

Its been months since I have. Waiting for that PPP+ to come.

Hopefully a lot, or I'm in trouble.

Deb seems interesting. As an engineer it'd be cool to see what kinda gadgets she whips up. Let's just hope the more important toys dont blow up eh.

Brooke. Brooke seems.... actually like a decent person to hang with. Be cynical about all the stuffs. Random complaints. People watching (see: judging). Followed by presumably very aggressive sex. (plus she's tiny.)

Mag might be ok, depending on the cons. At least you'll get to see her in and out of a lot of interesting costumes.

Elizabeth. Yessss. But, why wait for the party? Besides, training and supporting cute high school girls? Wouldnt be my first time.

Suz.
Is this your self insert user? Its ok user. If you were a cute girl I'd watch cartoons with you and or tease you and play with you.

(But I mean, if I had to choose one it'd be the probably rich naiveish high school girl amiright. But. You know. Why choose. They all seem like they'd enjoy the little extra human contact, emphasis on the contact.)

Depends on how good they are obviously, of course lurkers are up in the air concerning whether they'll look at it or not, but there are enough text CYOAs out there that people enjoy to make it not a fruitless effort.

You should stop pushing this meme, Tok. I know it's the only defense you have left for your shitty excuses of OC but you don't have to keep preaching about it.

I have no idea what's going on. I know Tok's CYOA's have declined as of late but who the heck are you?

So Tsundere

>Is this your self insert user?

Actually no. I thought it would just make the most sense if she never left home cause she made all her money on the compy. Also
>implying I make money with art
That's a good joke

Dare ye open the box?

No need when yila is best girl

>Yila
>Descendant of aliens and not even a pure bred.
>Not royalty
>Her species of aliens got btfo by Naibelums
>Can't even give you 70000 children
>Not being into shark-squid pussy.
What kind of faggotry is this?

I mean... She eats raw fish dude, her breath probably smells fucking rank. Also, blowjobs would be insanely dangerous unless you just happen to have a spare dick lying around.

(Besides, Blair is the best.)

>She eats raw fish
We humans also eat raw fish. What is sushi?

>Blowjobs would be insanely dangerous.
The danger is what makes it better. Also she has other parts than the mouth.

>Blair is the best.
What?

You delete that.

>We humans also eat raw fish

I don't fucking trust it man. Cook your food before eating that shit. Also, you don't even know what those parts are, she's an alien.

>Fallen titan

>Learn from the past, Paragon, legendary strike

>Glory

>Titan's ring

>Into the fray!

>Nameless camp

>I don't fucking trust it man. Cook your food before eating that shit.
Sush is actually pretty good and healthy for you, user. You need to get out of your comfort zone.

>Also, you don't even know what those parts are, she's an alien.
It can't be that bad. I mean Yila's people can mate with humans and there is the fact Italics said Humans had a space empire until getting btfo. There is also the fact humans from where the cyoa take place is different from the humans that built an empire and so there is a HIGH chance we can fuck the equivalent of squid-shark pussies and impregnate her.

She's also the 2nd Princess of the empire. You would be sitting close to being Emperor.

Gonna hang out with Heather, Suz, and Maggy, and eventually romance Maggy.

>You would be sitting close to being Emperor

I feel like that would open you up to a lot of assassination attempts from 'rivals'. Wonder if you'd get bodyguards out of the deal, or if their empire is more of a 'do it yourself' kinda business.

Either way, you do you man. I'ma stick with Blair and see about borrowing myself some space ships.

Sushi and fish in general tastes like shit.

>Shrine
Legendary Commander
>Perk
Lead By example
>Flaw
No Charisma
>Skill
Create opening
>Reward
Power (can get all the other stuff with this)
>Artifact
Shrine fragment (without this my combat skills don't get better)
>Starting activity
Networking
>Camp
Nameless

My plan is real simple, Befriend a nameless hero with Inspirational speaker/Collateral Damage/any skill and fight in the flanks together as a duo of semi-badasses with an army at our backs.

>Sush is actually pretty good and healthy for you, user.
Enjoy your diphyllobothriasis, user.

Your tastes are shit.

>I feel like that would open you up to a lot of assassination attempts from 'rivals'
> Wonder if you'd get bodyguards out of the deal, or if their empire is more of a 'do it yourself' kinda business.
They are super militaristic and trying to convert majority of the galaxy into their hive worlds for their people and be the dominant people. There is also the fact that the cyoa implies you beat up the Emperor and P.P's brother, so I doubt anyone would fuck with you if you destroy that shark-squid pussy and decided to become royalty by marriage.

Huh, titan guy here. Wouldn't mind getting in on that... more the merrier and all. (I'll watch you sleep... to stop the assassins.)

>/cyoag/ Cyoag general
>/Cyoa general/ cyoa general general