I hate this shitcoin

i hate this shitcoin.

i bought ath and all it does is lose value.
fuck u biz with ur pajeet threads. u lured me into this shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our fault for mainnet getting delayed, soz man.

Never FOMO and buy at an ATH, user.

coinmarketcap fucked a lot of people by not listing its marketcap for the last week.. If I knew it was already in the bill range I wouldnt have bought it. Sucks, but you win some you lose some.

Just wait user. Dont lose more vy trading this, this is a sure hold. Potential enough for a x5 over a year still. Minimum

Stop fudding foo, buy more now! Best time, get that price back up all of you! buy buy buy

>a year
People want x5 every two weeks, not a year.

I have to agree with you that is a good buy opportunity now at this price for a 6 month hold. You are looking at a 10x minum within 6 months.
But people here are looking at a 10x in 6 hours.

I got 200€ to invest and I will either put it in ICON or KuCoin shares. Hmmm...

Hold on to it you silly fool. Korea just put out an ICX vending machine and its accepted on some game network already. It will be huge.

>Can't even calculate marketcap
Lmao

Lol, bought this coin at 1215 sats. Gonna wait till end January, is that smart? No.

Should've sold this coin at ath but who knew main net would be delayed.

You are such an idiot. I bought it 2x at dip and made 402% profit.

It was simple, we told you the rules: Hold, by when low and keep your mouth shut. Is it so hard to follow? Its the samsung of blockchains, far more superior than Korean ETH the whitepaper and investors is solid, the project is bulletproof just let it ride.

Lads don't listen to shills

Let it hit $4 and then buy in
Don't fall for the shilling
I fell for it and bought at 7150 and it's only down from here

Please don't be a retard like me

I am getting increasingly wary of any chink coins - they fluctuate too much with all the fucking greed and gambling mentality of chinks in general. I bet BTC would be lower but steady without all these chink mother fuckers 'trading' and mining. Ever been 5 cents short at your local dry cleaner?

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
>what is even a cursory amount of research
>Veeky Forums autists will still FUD

>buying a coin ATH that's already in the top 20
>the absolute state of biz

Greed knows no bounds

>i bought ath and all it does is lose value
Classic Veeky Forums yet again
You can only blame yourself

lol you dumbass. don't worry it will go up again.

I first bought in at $2, then bought more last night at $5.60. debating buying more rn at $5.

>already in the top 20
It happened right that day when it reached ATH, it wasn't on CMC before.
Jesus, Veeky Forums has just become a cesspool of equal amounts overenthusiastic shills and spiteful fudders.

I did this and I don't care. I bought in with etheremon gains and I'm down maybe .01 eth. this is a nice project to forget about and revisit in a few weeks when it's $15

it was still known it was in top 20 faggot cause you can calculate the mcap

>>I first bought in at $2, then bought more last night at $5.60.
I would kms

You bought at 12k it never traded at 1.2k binance just cuts last digit off

1215 sats dude. Round 2.10$

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Except XRB and ENG, which have been working out for me

This rule isn’t always true

I'll give you an advice from the bottom of my heart
when you see another blockchain do-it-all platform/eth rip off (le but better meme)
STAY AWAY
and if people shill it to you especially after it pumped
STAY FUCKING DOUBLE AWAY

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
OMGG it went down 10% and its trading sideways after jumping 30% overnight!!!!..!>!>!!SELL SELL SELL

DO you fucking idiots even read charts? Do you do any research? DO you do anything other than come here and cry?

ICO price was .0004ETH.
Only idiots expected this to keep going up without a sell-off.

This rule is so dumb. I bought ICX at an ATH as well, only that is was somewhere at 1.8$. Didnt sell at the peak sadly but Im still at 3x my investment and confident that its gonna go up again soon.

When is this garbage gonna make me more money?

This might be the best advice I've ever gotten on this board.

it's at a 50% retracement from its ath, this is healthy, it is unironically refueling for launch, actually, THE PRICE FELL SELL SELL SELL

if you enjoy staying poor. yes.

you fucktard. icon did 55x ico gains retard.

means 10k invested = 550k$ gains

not my fault u retard is so dumb to miss ico or worse to live in burgerland you worthless poor piece of trash

Boy are we really going under $5 now?