BTC? What is that? Some sort of shitcoin?

BTC? What is that? Some sort of shitcoin?
ENG confirmed BTC hedge

ENG doesn't need shilling. Let these faggots discover it themselves, all I've gotten out of discussion here is memes and fud.

Enjoy your gains bro, hold tight 2018 is going to be crazy.

True. More time to accumulate I guess. You too, I honestly think it'll make me a millionaire in a year.

red pill me on this shitcoin

run by jews don't even bother

>not knowing about Raiden Network (RDN)
>now realizing this will increase transaction speeds with payment channels to compete against Visa

>not realizing EOS is gonna jump with the development alfa being released in the coming months.

>not realizing ETH will be worth 5k in 2 years

also where the fuck is the wallet?

ayy will i make it with 124 ENG? i bought some last week off the back of some tweet

ETH+Monero had a baby
You can use a ledger im pretty sure, or any MEW wallet.
No, you need at least 1-2k to "make it", imo.

what if i have 500 icon... a pleb can dream right

sorry i dont look at most things biz shills, this and fun were the only 2 i really thought stuck out

Im in EOS as well but considering ENGs supply and potential, it will gain way mkre than EOS who´s already at a billion marketcap.

I just bought 1.25 BTC of this. I want to be a fucking millionaire by 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah i have 4.6k. Im finally gonna make it

Congrats dude, welcome to the hodl club. It's going to be a smooth ride :) Almost zero ICO resistance.

>ignoring this post
Do you want to remain poor? BUY RDN, BUY EOS, BUY ETH YOU RETARD.

>>now realizing this will increase transaction speeds with payment channels to compete against Visa

> Not reading whitepapers
> Not realizing this is blockchain agnostic

t. brainlet, screen-capped your response for the collage faggot.

I doubt it, since EOS is carried with Eth.

not sure if I should get rid of my wabi/ada/tron for this. they're starting to feel like shitcoins

>realizing it's a erc20 token

it's crypto 3.0, and i'm pretty sure it's platform agnostic

Tron is not moving. If its any indication, McAfee shilled this and it barely budged. Even RDD mooned a bit.

Yes but trails are happening to scale it with geth then integration with wallets will happen in a year or so.

i think people lost faith in mcafees shills and tron also has a way bigger mcap than those other shitcoins he shilled

this coin is bigger than tron on every level, imo. Tron is a meme coin.

just went all in on this. I dont mind holding. Lets go

yeah anything under 3$ is a steal. It's literally like buying ETH/monero at 3$. People don't even know yet.

50/50 FUN/ENG is the strongest meme portfolio going into 2018 imo

I just find myself stuck and wanting to hold all my coins... no room for any more. I think tron can go places lol the founder is fucking tight with jack ma

how much do you hold?

Welcome aboard ENGineer! Gonna ve comdy ride from here on out.

Yeah Trons supply really prevented me from buying it. And thats without a working demo. Enigma has catalyst (because MIT grads always back their thesis with actual demos).

agreed
would throw in BNB there also.
ETH not a bad hodl either into 2018 as it is a sure gainer

I went in hard when I saw Kyber and Aion getting on board.

over 1k, not too much, but it'll make me able to finally move out of my parent's house lmao.

Yeah I gotta check AION out, ive been seeing it.

>Already up 40%
Now is not a good time to buy
maybe wait for a dip?

good luck, this thing only dipped because last time it peaked it went hyperparabolic

oh yea, and last time it went parabolic i bought +40% into it and made a cool 60%.

The 24h ENG volume is insane I feel like. I bought in a second time at 2.10, how long until lambo?

The volume on Binance has been steadily increasing on the ENG/ETH pair all morning, it's up at least 1000 ETH since I've started watching this morning.
Sold for a nice 2x on the last moon, bought back in (and more) at 0.00368480. Placed another 4 ETH buy order at 0.0035160, but it's not looking like that's going to get hit today, so fuck me.

If you've got at least 1k ENG by April you'll be making it, if not sooner.

if you put a serious amount of money into ENG, like 10k+ you could most likely have a lambo by summer if you wanted to cut your profit. I wouldn't though, in 2 years it could be worth 800+

is this the /pointofnoreturn/ we've been waiting for? Is it /allgainsfromhereonout/?

well, ask the whales that just put up giant sell walls so they can accumulate more that question...Thank you whales, please keep it down for a little longer ^_^

30 - 40 is the ride the pump sweet spot.

Anything less and not really a pump. Anything more and you might be buying near the top.

With our pitiful amounts riding the pump it's a bad strategy.

>2.94$
Im stil accumulating! Aaaaah i literally stepped out for 30 mins to walk my dog.

Aaaaaaaaah i only have 15k ENG!!

Shit

Want to jump in more

But I need more eth from a usd trade pair

But transfer takes forever and the market is volatile af

Attempt gdax to binance transfer?

This logo and name reminded me something.
And now I realize I checked this project two weeks ago.
Checked website, team, whitepaper.
And I found it quite weak : website is full of scketchy words :
"Our project was created by a team of MIT graduates and researchers"
Fuck this kind of low tier intro seriously you think serious companies write like that ?
This is not the only scketchy quote of course.
Also the team looks ridiculously stupid with all their snapchat etc.
I must hate money because it looked like a stupid coin for me. I forgot crypto was driven by market. Fuck me. I'm stupid. I could have made fuck ton of money.
Fuck it.

MIT media lab is way too casual

But the MIT and company backing has confidence

Web Redesign in the pipeline

> MIT Media Lab Graduate lead dev
> MIT Sloan MBA marketing team
> Website redesign Q1

I wonder if it ever occurs to Veeky Forumstards that there's an optimal time to market a product.

Not everyone can be rich :x

it has investments from DCG. Meaning its not a total dud. And in crypto even total duds moon, so I think its looking pretty good for ENG.
I'm only in 35% of my portfolio rn,rest is fiat, but I will go all in if there is another dip

As long as the btc dip is going, there isn't gonna be a true dip

Is a good place to ride out the storm currently

> 1 - 2% acceptance rate, 2 students per year per research group.
> MIT

I agree. ENG has actually been pretty resilient to the recent btc bull runs

Thoughts on attempting GDAX ETH usd buy and transfer to binance?

do it, i also transfered from a shit exchange to binance to buy

I'm all in ENG.

50% sell at 27000 sat
50% HODL

>tell me I'm pretty

This is a long hold for me. 12 months or 10x, whichever comes first

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING SOLD ON THAT DIP

I bought back in on that dip, after selling off yesterday.

I'm all in as well. I'm not planning on selling until mid 2018.