He didn't buy this before the moon mission

/biz this is one of the most obvious 10x ever!
>ultra low marketcap (working product with unique feature that tries to solve lack of trust in crypto space
>legit team
>not yet on big exchanges

What more do I have to do to convince you to buy this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these fags want to stay poor. see you at 500m market cap

Got 10K locked down from 2 weeks ago. Was only a .5 ETH punt but fuck is it comfy - my only regret was not buying more.

My only regret is not being able to buy more.
We're gonna make it anyway bro

>only bought $60 worth
Fuck being a gpoorfag is suffering. Realistically how much will I able to walk out with from this?

Might as well be a nocoiner desu

4 figs a year from now. Not bad for pocket change.

this will probably 10x soon . it's only being shilled on Veeky Forums right now , get in before reddit finds out

We all have to start somewhere my dude, I was only able to put in 200

It's shilled to high heavens on /r/CryptoCurrency already

So funny seeing so many people miss out on the last 10x in a while , dyor . this project is legit and already has an alpha out. This is like a decentralized fiverr where you earn tokens that increase in value over time how is that not amazing?

What makes you think it will 10x soon?

Same, put in about 120 Euro.
In best case I made some solid profit I can work with for the next missions. A lot of risks involved but from almost to something is something good. See it as a stepping stone, not some onetime gig to make you rich. If you're smart and lucky, you make 3-4 digits from it and can go witht that to the next mission. Plus you learn some things without the risk of losing too much.

Damn I just put in .5 eth and got 2,859 tokens

Wish I could afford more but need to be cautious after getting burned so much

why would it be the "last 10x in a while"?

too bad i only have 5k of these bounties

>not on binance

its not on any major exchanges yet

Best case scenario it 10x in a couple days or weeks, then steadily grows from there, giving us time to moon on other coins in 2018. Really hoping on that.

Because these small mkcap projects are rare. Most ICOs are greedy fucks that ask for $30-100 million usd with just a white and no product.

Damn I only bought 1k 2 weeks ago. Should I double down?

user, I know binance is comfy. but it's normie-tier now.

You gotta wade into the murky waters of low volume exchanges, etherdelta, ico's, etc. if you want to be a first mover.

Thats right, you are THAT early. Coin has been on coinmarketcap for less than 24 hours

Referral: 1RRN1

Id suggest getting on KuCoin early, they were giving away 60 NEO for a deposit of 0.05 BTC or 1.5 ETH last few days

lol at the pajeets expecting x10 from this. this thing is already like x10 from ico, u gonna hold bags for years waiting for the next x10

Aww darn guess I have to settle for a 2x over 24 hours.

this shitcoin was shilled by an army of pajeets for the last 2 days and is barely x2, ever since it got over 10c its moving just sideways.. but yea whatever

Except for 2FA doesn't work on their shit site for some fucking reason

Like that is an indicator you retard.
REQ was skilled for weeks before it mooned!

req is barely x10 since october and went through a huge boom in the whole crypto market, imagine how long its gonna take this shitcoin for x10 haha

except this coin only has a 10 mill market cap

Is 25k enough to make it?

The sell wall is huge !!!!

What's most secure/least glitchy site to do this?

>Professional team
>Finished and great product
>No marketing outside of Veeky Forums shilling
>14m mcap

You're actually retarded if you think there is any risk involved with getting into this at all. There is no way this project should be valued at

Hacker caught. Strap in, Nigerians

Kucoin. Use my code, I'm not a pajeet, 1dcQ4

gr8 gr8 now mortgage your cow and go all in

>req is barely x10 since october and went through a huge boom in the whole crypto market, imagine how long its gonna take this shitcoin for x10 haha
Req has no product. You idiots do know that bounty has a working product with real users, right? This should tell you enough to buy now. Or keep investing in shit vaporware like Tron kek

Who else /allin/?

twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672

Hacker Caught
GUYS
MOON MISSION