Crypto to hold

Post your plan for 2018.

Will be dumping 20k. The longer it can be held, the better.

Recommend percentile distribution of capital over different coins (USPs appreciated).

Opinions on Eth and Iota in specific, please.

XRB will be the hold of 2018

holding iota now as its at a low point. hopefully going to 50% in the new year.

Hold CND. Its like 4 cents and pumping. Its a long term investment. You can be a millionaire in like a year or so.

I'm almost all in on Req. Worth 75k$ right now. In a year from now it'll either be a lot more or it'll turn to dust

Iota ackbar! Soon brother, soon.

Pick up Snovio at $0.04 sell half the profit at $0.25.

Research the next low market cap high potential coin rinse and repeat.

You are smart sir. Everyone (including me) are chasing quick gains like that cuck above you. IOTA is laying the groundwork to be the next BTC. Patience will pay off. Some things to be excited for - the Data Marketplace, Trinity Wallet, Q, Jinn processes, Bosch Investment, 2018 will be IOTAs year.

This.

It has a working product too. Checknrhw website. The team is STACKED.

60% in safe holds
40% spread between 2-4 projects that can boom

BTC ETH XRP
COSS XVG

need to find solid "second wave" cryptos. not blockchains but solid startups that will be able to absorb normie money that was pumped into the big 3 recently.

2018 will be year of the ICO. in the sense that a lot of the 2017 ICOs will be coming to full fruition. now's the time to accumulate.

icos are pretty much over at this point dude

wrong. there will be 10k+ icos next year.

2018 will be the year of Byteball GBYTES all tha way

Unironically:
DigiByte
UFO
Moon

yeah.. I mean the good days of icos are over.
Icos that give you 2-5x in no time.
We'll see a million more shit icos like blackmoon and bullshit like that

Icos are just starting. It is the future of crowdfunding.

XMR ETH BTC LTC safe
SALT LINK speculation

have you read my post? 2017 icos will flourish in 2018. plus there are some good ones slated for 2018 already. VCs are looking closely at the space. you will get thoroughly justed in 2018 if you are not forming an ICO strategy now.

50% ETH
15% ERC20s (>10)
10% BTC
20% XMR
5% ARK (go ahead and laugh)

already rebalanced for 2018 in anticipation of ETH going proof of stake

Just hold fucking XRP. It's easy money.

I'm holding CND and REQ, keeping 25% of my portfolio open for shorter gains (currently in BRD since this morning). ETH is a good long term hold but not so sure about IOTA.