ARK

>he didn’t board the ARK
blog.ark.io/mobile-ark-wallet-a-wallet-for-everyone-aeb712d88e24?gi=b0e0ff79949a

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B R A V O A R K I E S

fucking kek

The work around on iOS is a complete joke.

Yeah, fuck apple for being so restictive when it comes to crypto wallets

Where's ETH's mobile wallet, oh thats right they can barely make a functioning desktop one. They trust third party wallets to handle their currency.

They said QR doesn’t work until it’s on the App Store kys

This is great!!

Works phenomenally for Android. Smooth as hell. Honestly bolsters my confidence in the dev team even more.

Biggest release of the year and slickest wallet.... results in price tanking

Wtf is wrong with this coin, seriously? There needs to be some better leadership at the top! Get rid of the PR imbecile and the Asian pothead

Easy: steady growth > pump and dumps. Get the fuck out if you're just looking to churn and burn.

They've been killing it quietly and letting smart money accumulate.

P R I C E D I N

They've gone from top 20 to out of the top 40 in case you hadn't noticed you dumb twat

120k sats to 40s. Lmao at that 'growth'. You eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? Ark core team needs to do some serious reflection or else their competitors who are working on the same goals will pass them by

b-but muh fiat

Kind of sad really. These guys are doing some great fucking work.

I did. I'm now an Arkie.

This wallet is slick

They have no clue what theyre even trying to do.

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

Read this and tell me what the plan for ARK is.

I agree...must be the PR or something...if this was any other coin it would of mooned sooooo hard

I really wish Moon Man and Uncle Chang would fork off from Ark. The entire biz community would support them (probably all Ark holders desu)

Ark's current PR, marketing, and community outreach team is absolutely ruining the future of this project. Hopefully Mike and François can see this before it's too late

ARK team continues to deliver.

these guys are fucking terminators, there wont be any roadmap left by the end of 2018.

it just doubled in price two weeks ago? wtf is wrong with you man. this is an actual product, not a pajeet shart

obviously arkvm push delployable bridged with the mainchain to deal with mass data with a likely addition of VM trustless swaps on the mainchain.

brainlets deserve to drown

You obviously didn't read the slack log
Cliff notes: the devs have no fucking idea what they want to do with the coin and moon man/uncle chang are fighting for this community and what we all thought this project would be