THIS FUCKING COIN!

Why the fuck is this coin immune to BTC drops or moons?

Should have put 50% of my portfoilio into it stupid idiot I am

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant wait for the huge dump that will happen once it hits binance

quit shilling

i have 5 btc ready to buy that dump

Because it works.

Lol its not immune dummy
>its classic case of pump and dump

Theres zero application use for it, its also useless and cant transfer data inside transactions unlike IOTA
>it went from nothing to 10$ on shady ass exchange without any corrections
Just go all in right now hahahaha

Nah. Works eons better than the BTC dinosaur, and one of the safest investments you can make.

It’s the best traditional-style coin out there. There’s no reason for Bitcoin, BCash, Litecoin, or whatever to be in the Top 5 when this exists. If there can only be one, by tech alone it should be this. I’m not saying tech is all that’s needed to get there, but at the very least it could/should topple Litecoin and BCash.

its going x10 to x100 2018

having 20% in XRB

I started my portfolio with $2k by going all-in when this was $4 so I'm feeling pretty good.

this is the verge pump 2.0

>Why the fuck is this coin immune to BTC drops or moons?
because it's walled off on shady scam exchanges you can't withdraw from

And its listed on one exchange and manipulated. It briefly hit 1bil market cap and was hacked.

Rai holders are only worried about price, IOTA holders see the groundwork IOTA is doing in the IOT game. IOTA will be the #1 crypto by 2019.

What is it?

god bless im holding both

How is being manipulated?

What IOTA groundwork are you talking about? The centralized sql database that it lies on?

telegram.me/KMC_airbot?start=Mzc5OTcwNTky

KMC Airdrop bot get in now!

>Rai holders are only worried about price

Nope. We want to see Rai being adopted everywhere. There's people on the subreddit trying to get companies to adopt this currency, because honestly what's better than a feeless, instant that's hella scalable?

>IOTA holders see the groundwork IOTA is doing in the IOT game. IOTA will be the #1 crypto by 2019.

You mean IOTA holders are desperate to see their coin go up after all these fiascos and the absolute broken nature of IOTA atm. If we're going by promises alone, almost every coin in the top 100 mcap stands on pretty even grounds.

One shitty exchange easily manipulated when price drops no one can pull out.

Groundwork including - Jinn processors, Data Marketplace, Bosch investment, Fujitsu partnership, Tokyo Government project, hiring in different countries in different sectors. Iota is setting the stage for something that has never been done in crypto while everyone chases quick pump and dumps.

That is fine and I do like RAiblocks is using DAG and POS (IOTA's co founders creation). All I am saying is no other crypto is putting in the ground work like IOTA. Raiblocks is no different than Cardano or NEO or any other. Sure it may hit 10bil market cap but its not revolutionizing anything.

The biggest issue with IOTA is the creators. They need a PR to to go over anything they ever say anywhere. If they stfu and you'd see news of big companies doing work, talking to, or investing in them it would do well. Seeing them talking shit and lying kills them.

You have a valid point. David is off the walls, reminds me of a Dana White. Dom seems find and it looks like they are using him for any news coverage.

> All I am saying is no other crypto is putting in the ground work like IOTA.

What ground work? You realize having a marketing campaign with half-baked partnerships while your product is completely broken is a recipe for disaster, right? All that does is invite some other smart aleck to use your ground work and make something that actually works. We've seen that time and time again in the Software industry.

I would be really wary with how immature and unprofessional the IOTA devs are. They don't have any technology to fall back on, only promises and partnerships.

> Iota is setting the stage for something that has never been done in crypto

Unprecedented possibilities to virtue signal and boss over people on Twitter.

They are doing it while having the token in production. ICON is realeasing it's mainnet after having used the thing enough to know it'll work. No beta testing on target users, thats fucking foul.

Whatever comes from the mouths of those people is suspect, given heir track record. They may boast their-self all the way to heaven, but it simply isn't credible.

>IOTA fags

DO YOU LIKE
MY COIN

>Reddit
Yuck

Like it or not, Reddit is the best spot to shill to the crypto normies.

>raiblocks out first
>IOTA non-functional
The only thing IOTA has is slick marketing.

RaiBlocks is the game changer, stay poor IOTA faggots, this time next year this coin is top 3

>working product
>working wallet
>DAG programming
IOTA can't even touch XRB, they'll swap market cap soon enough. Better jump on. I dumped my 1.3 GI a long time ago

>Downloading photos from an FBI sting site

never gonna make it

Fuck man, the things I’d do to her

50% xrb
50% sky

literally can't lose

40% XRB
30% NEO
30% XLM

Literally comfiest of comfy.

the day it hits binance its 50 USD

>Zero application use for it
>Instant, feeless, decentralised

Pick one. Also, your great IOTA leader Come_From_Beyond is helping audit the Raiblocks design - he wants both IOTA and XRB to succeed. We should climb the ladder together and support the DAGs, not intentionally harming them and spreading bullshit about them.

when will that happen?

CFB did not create PoS - he has stated that many times

> (OP)
>>Why the fuck is this coin immune to BTC drops or moons?
>because it's walled off on shady scam exchanges you can't withdraw from
Huh? I just withdrew my xrb so what are you talking about?

doesn't matter for small fish, but there's people here with 10k+ XRB, so those folks would crash the market if they tried to sell and it would take them multiple weeks to withdraw everything at a minimum assuming if the exchange doesn't clamp down more.

I keep hearing 5th of January, but I don't think that's too true. Only Veeky Forums rumors and shilling.