BEHOLD

The market has spoken, anons. PoW is slow, wasteful and requires lots of electricity/outrageous fees. Bitcoin is dying, merchants are dropping it and users no longer use it for payments.

Don't be left behind. Get on the Ripple rocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=1YIpi8GVbc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

bump
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=1YIpi8GVbc8

Ripple isn't a crypto currency.

ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT WORTH ANYTHING BAIL BAIL

it's a crypto, it uses an consensus algorithm superior to PoW.

this video.gets me every time

american news is best news

crypto currencies are dectralized dipshit that's why xrp is not a crypto and that goes for any other government token realesed all the coins are still owned by one guy so stfu u know nothing and that's why ripple only became big once they leaked news of a lock up and now they have one but doesn't change the fact he owns everything

>trusted validators

I'm good.

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

the chinse gov can pull off a 51% attack anytime they want and turn most businesses and exchanges insolvent.

can't believe Veeky Forums is getting tricked redistributing the wealth back to bankers again.

yall are fucking dumb and deserve to be ruled by bankers and financebros

Ripple is literally just a centralized ledger for banks. It's not a crypto.

>doesn't change the fact he owns everything

no, not everything retard, they own a big a share that's locked in escrow divided in 55 batches. only one batch per month can be unlocked. it's a source of revenue for company and add liquidity to the market. They are incentivized to improved Ripple for many years to come.

>the chinse gov can pull off a 51% attack anytime they want and turn most businesses and exchanges insolvent.
>it's in china, that means government controls EVERY miner
brainlets everyone

miners have no control. The mining pool owners have control. Bitmain owns mining pool that have more than 51% of the hashpower. Miners are nothing but slaves to their pools.

>owns mining pool

*mining pools

>trusted validators

you are trusting Bitmain in Bitcoin, they might as well solve blocks instead if doing PoW.

If you don't understand the problem of "trust" then I'm not going to try and convince you. Enjoy big brothers cock when the hammer falls though.

>they might as well solve blocks instead if doing PoW
Lol wtf did I just read?

>solve blocks
*sign blocks

>"If you don't understand the problem of trust"
>trusts one chines company in china to secure the ledger

LMAO
by the way, you can run your own validators and have your own trusted list of validators.

Miners don't just fucking sign off on blocks holy shit nigger. They're whole purpose is to validate transactions. I want nu-coiners to leave.

>the entire networks of bitcoin is ran by China
t. Brainlet

Fucking Goyim everytime

fucking moron have a comprehension problem

bitmains owns more than 50% of the hashpower, this siutation is no different than signing blocks which you critisize, get it? security depends on a single party, while in Ripple, it depends of 10s of reputable entities scattered around the world.

>the entire networks of bitcoin is ran by China

didn't say that moron, they own mining pools that account for more than 50% of the hashpower, it's a known fact.

Bitmain runs Antpool which is only 17% of the network you fucking mung.

bump

>ideological investors

>newfag keeps showing his ignorance

bitmain owns antpool, btc.com and viabtc (more than 40%), if they disclose the rest of pools Core will simply change PoW and brick their hardware.

to sum this up

-right now you are trusting bitmain to behave well
-if bitmain or the chinse doesn't behave you are trusting Core dev to save your ass, but it would be late anyway because bitcoin would crash to $10

see? algorithms alone can't protect your dumbass

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

you are welcome user

>Amir Taaki is a revolutionary, hacker, and programmer who is known for his leading role in the bitcoin project, and for pioneering many open source projects.

And with that message he meant bitcoin wasn't dying but not serving a useful purpose. He also means that it goes for the entirety of cryptospace which seems to be just about money and not real life innovation. Vitalik responded that he agreed. You working for Ver bro? Nice fud.

Let me leave this tweet from Amir Taaki as well about bitcoin.

notice how you don't attach any screenshots to back the bullshit you said?

>price
yes, it's a speculative bubble, how long will it last? no one knows, but it will pop, while a currency like Ripple will have real world usage and be #1.