/thread

Chill, the GM is away, so we took a pause

>took a pause
So you a Limey? What are you playing?

3.5, and what is a Limey?

What game ?

What's the party composition?

>3.5

What's it like to have shit taste and not be able to move on in life?

Eh, not that bad, it's not like i wanted to play 3.5 either
Cleric/tank (me), rogue skillmonkey, barbarian and sorcer for damage, druid is the afk one

>screeching about badwrongfun
Every fucking time 3.5 gets mentioned. Why can't you grow up and accept that different people like different things?

What's it like being triggered that 3.5 is better than any other edition of D&D? The only people who don't like it are whiners who don't know how to git gud.

And some people like bad things they shouldn't.

The problem with relativism is that it leads to the idea that there is no good or bad, and that quality is simply a myth. And down that path is madness(and RPGs like FATAL)

>3.5
No, seriously, why haven't you killed yourself?

Because i'm having fun

>playing 3.5
>is indian

lol disgusting

So long as you're having fun and so is your group. 3.5 is too bloated for me but it's not like I didn't have fun campaigns using it back in the day. Homebrew campaign or module?

I'm not Indian, what made you think that?

Homebrew, a good one even. Good party, great GM, having a blast

Good. Have to wait till tonight for my game. Playing our group's face/piggybank. What's the plotline?

Nothing too strange, the world is in peril and we need to find some artifacts, yada yada yada. I think there's something more, i know the Gm and it's too simple as a plot for him.
What you're going to play user?

Prove to me that 3.5 is objectively worse than anything else.

Prove to me you're willing to actually listen to anything anyone has to say.

Because the reasons for 3.5 being bad are numerous and well recorded, restating them here will do nothing but send you into irrational defense.

It means a mexican. Its named after them liking lime in stuff like tequilas and fajitas

Mystic China. Group is globetrotting treasure hunters a la Indiana Jones. I'm basically the group's Brody except less of an idiot but still as inept at combat and conflict.

Not that guy but I'm actually curious.
I've played Stormbringer, 3.5 and 5e, and so far though 5e is more intuitive and definitely easier to learn, 3.5 does have quite a bit of charm.

>I'm not Indian, what made you think that?
Probably because thinks that the phrase "take a pause" isn't extremely common in the US. Likely because he's underage and hasn't interacted with many people outside of his home town.

I assume you already know how stupid this makes you sound. I mean trolls usually are.

Sorry kid, I grew up in the Midwest and it's an extremely common phrase in the USA. Turns out you're just ignorant.