play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ark.wallet.mobile
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit, this is going to 10$ eoy

No arkies BTFO

Bump, seen this in the play store.

Priced in

>Arkies

I can't even figure out how to add my main account to it. I'd be happy if I could just read-only monitor it to make sure my money isn't disappearing, but I can't even get that. I get this is a pre-release but come on.

Its not pre release. Are you looking at the right wallet?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ark.wallet.mobile

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why does it need a coin?

does ark even have a working product what can this do that icon cannot?

Apparently I was not. Thanks

ship

It's the medium for smart bridges. It's fast as fuck (because of smart bridges), it's cheap to move around, and the dev team keeps releasing polished products like this mobile wallet.

Smartbridge is nothing but a text field, I've used it to talk about my dick before.

And etherium contracts are just bytes and you can talk about your dick in them too. Got a point?

Smartbridge does absolutely nothing, its a meme. It has nothing to with speed. Go ask about smartbridge on biz_classic discord.

$10 EOY for sure

Soooo beautiful!

you can execute smart contracts on Ethereum by using ARK (and all other crypto in the future). that is a smartbridge. and it also is in the wallet as an extra function, probably a fossilized relic from a previous development, where you can send messages alongside your transactions. dumb fucking brainlet anal cumwhore that you are, repent right now!

Digits confirm time for sinners is running out.

how can I make passive income with ARK

beautiful wallet.

just beautiful.

vote for a delegate

1. Buy ARK, put into official wallet

2. Vote for a delegate. I recommend Biz_Classic

3. Rake in the rewards

Agree. Except I vote for del. regardless buy and vote. Free ark

I rather not store crypto on my PCs, can I do that with an online wallet or directly from exchanges?

Only fucking Ark could release the sleekest wallet in the crypto game and have the price tank.

This coin is cursed

no.

either the desktop or mobile wallet or put it in a ledger

technically all wallets are online wallets, you just access the address on the blockchain with your passphrase.

hmmmm... it's almost as if...

buy the rumor
sell the news

was real...

if it's on ledger then no problem thanks

if the private keys are on my PC, then its no deal for me

also this coin has shit volume, and maybe it could come down a bit more? idk

No you can't.

AYY LMAO

i use desktop wallet to stake and keep private key on paper, you dont need to store private key on pc

>price goes down

Wallet comes out, price drops.
Fuck this I'm out

Bought 600 ARK over the summer. Transferred to desktop wallet. Got new PC. Migrated all my shitcoin core wallets over no problemo. Always take screenshots of various important keys, numbers, etc.

Oh how cute. Fucking ARK blacked out the windows for it's keys in the screenshots. "Security feature." Fucking GREAT... Thanks a lot shitdick.

Fuck ARK.

I hate this coin so much. You fuckers promised 20k sat on December. As soon as it hits 11k again I'm fucking out.

selling low good lad

Doesn't bittrex/binance keep a history of your withdrawals/deposits? It may have your address in their and you may be able to recover your wallet.

I've got my public address, and I've got my wallet file. But cock sucking ARK wants some security passphrase to initialize the new wallet on top of all that. The random passphrase that I assumed I got a screenshot of. Nope. ARK blanked it out without a warning.

Dude. People expressing their concerns about this coin are not fudding.
Even digibyte has a "SmartBridge" feature like ARK. A lot of coins have it. It's called a data payload.

>The random passphrase that I assumed I got a screenshot of.

That IS your private key. ARK does not have a proper wallet file.

I believe you can generate a 2nd passphrase although the price for one is pretty expensive if I recall correctly. Seems to be 5 ark.

dont think you can send ARK without entering you passphrase, user is fucked

>blaming ARK because you don't understand passphrases
Good thing you didn't buy ICO ETH or you would have lost millions.

I'm blaming ARK for being a faggot cocksucker and blacking out screenshots without warning.

It's been a while since I gave up on it, but this is correct. I can open and view my ARK wallet, but I can't do anything with the contents without the passphrase.

The passphrase that I screen shotted during setup like a good boy. Except joke's on me, ARK censored the screenshots for "security".

So I'm just fucked.

>not checking the screenshot you took
>not saving the passphrase somewhere else as well

It's your own fault.

but arks going down

>screenshots

You deserve to lose your money you lazy faggot

Yeah you're right, should have checked. Screenshots have never not worked before. Ever. But sure, my fault.

Whoever set that shit up is a cunt. How about a "screenshots disabled for security" warning. Anything. Fucking bitches.

Try your seed phrase

This is cryptos biggest short coming

Whenever you open a new wallet of anything write the seed words on paper.

NEVER store then digitally. It's just asking to be compromised.

That said, it's kinda shitty they don't have a warning about the screen shot protection.

This fucking shitcoin dropped as soon as it was released. I'm so fucking sick of getting cucked by lisk

you can turn that off in the menu, brainlet

I've dealt with tons of other shitcoins and core wallets, ARK is the first and only I've seen that censors screenshots without telling you. It's a pretty lousy UI design. You present a user some archaic passphrase or number and tell them "don't ever ever lose this or else", you've got to anticipate they'll take a screen grab.

as a wallet veteran you sure are carefree to send all your shit to somewhere at once without validating the function in the first place

>3
I've dealt with it a lot as well. I always print off 2 copies and write one down psychically. Then I try and regenerate my wallet from the passphrase to verify. You are a retard.

AAAAHHHHHHH HAAAAAHAAAA HA HA *inhales* HAAA HAA HAAH HAHAHAHAH AAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

a fucking screenshot of your passphrase. this has to be a larp, no one could be this lazy right? I mean you couldn't even bother to paste it into a fucking .txt file and print it? At the very least maybe...idk....write it down somewhere? ffs user. get your shit together

I had yet to encounter a wallet as cumbersome and needlessly "secure" as ARK. I bought small amounts of a bunch of shitcoins, I don't have time to go test all the functions of each one before I settle in for a hold. It's my fault, but it's also a shitty design.

I do this too, but not before losing 3 BCH from being a tard.

It was worth about $25 at the time. Wasn't that concerned. Made plenty elsewhere so I'm not terribly upset. But screenshot censoring without warning was a very poor UI decision.

>needlessly
in your humble opinion
if you can't be bothered to read you could have avoided this problem and have $5600+ at your disposal this very minute

600 ARK is worth $4374 right now, and considering my original stake I'm sure I would have cashed in well before now anyway.

Don't let these retards get to you. You did exactly what was required of you, you tried to make a back-up. You could have made a paper backup, burned a CD, stored it encrypted on the cloud, ANYTHING, and everyone here would be one step ahead

>You should have tattooed it on the inside of your asshole like me!
>You should have given it to your mommy to remember like me!
>Only idiots keep 4 electronic and 4 physical backups! You need 10 of EACH locked in Fort Knox for even the most minimal security!

It's cryptos dirty little secret that no one has come up with a way that you can easily recover lost coins. It must hurt even more knowing it was not your fault at all but the wallets. I feel for you

That's a pretty wallet, shame you're supposed to sell the news senpai. If you want some guidance check out this discord, they offer good trend analysis with step-by-step plans, the haven't been wrong yet.

discord.gg/USV36RY

tattoo it on your cock for all i care, i'm sure nobody but you would ever see it

Brainlet here, how do I set up a filter to ignore discord spammers.

Is this shit finally going up?

It needs work, it isn't easy to use as a crypto vet so forget newcoiners.
Still it's a start and I hope the devs do some more testing on non-devs.

fucking idiot

Veeky Forums x. Install firefox+greasemonkey+Veeky Forums X.