Want easy x5?

This coin started it's moon mission, devs are alive, promotion just started, wallet working, masternodes working, privacy already working.
Cryptopia listing tomorrow, Bittrex and Binance in near future plans. Hop in, don't miss another rocket.

ah, and coin burn tomorrow as well! So yeah, 100000000000% safe shill post here.

What does the coin do?

>Pivx fork
>affordable masternodes
>massive telegram community
>Active devs
>New roadmap to be released Q1 2018

This. I bought a masternode ! Researched project, devs wont give up! Promissing

Thanks, actually seems kinda promising for once.

40k ? for node ATM?

Phew I thought you posted the coin I am going to buy tonight. Guess this is a signal from god

Price of coin is growing, awards are growing, it's pretty cool. Better then just buying a boring lambo you know, better to be able to buy infinite lambos

>JVmV
what you gonna buy user

It looks like it mooned already user, I'm scared
But I do see the potential, at least short term massive gains so I will throw some money at it

I bought Verge at 60 sats, then sold at 120, then I had a change to buy back on 320 sats, then it went over to 2000. not its still around 1100 sats. So dont be scared. When I bought at 320, everyone was talking about Verge. At 60 sats almost noone was talking about it. Same as COLX now. It's prepump my man. Brace yourself for a moon mission.

how much of my portfolio should I put into it user, I'm a bit of a poorfag and have a comfy position in BNTY with 70% gainz

I dont want to ruin your like or something if it wont moon, but Im pretty sure it will moon, it just needs some time to catch that hype. If you can hold it throw the January, then throw as much as you can, cuz 70% gainz are alright, but only Xses can help poorfags. So my bet is 50% of your bank. And transfer then on wallet, cuz these 2 shitchanges available are not safe.

Isn't this version inferior to V2?

alright, gonna go 50/50 on BNTY + colx, thanks for the tip user
>tfw only 600 USD
I hope I can make it ;_;

Started a month ago with 500 bucks. Walked away with 25 grand. We're all gonna make it. This place is a gold mine.

holy shit user, how did you do it? did you go on multiple moon missions or was it 1 coin?
i'm guessing you didn't diversify at all huh

Yay lets buy a shit masternode that costs $33k and returns less than 50% Annual ROI when you can get 500% ROI on others with EASE and safety.

NO THANKS

How do you get this lucky where any coins shilled here on biz actually do antyhing besides go down? Who has luck like this?

Got on that verge moon mission early. Gonna cash out 10k cause I'm a broke near minimum wage student and keep in the rest. Definitely going to diversify my gains now. Looking at a few different coins trying to decide where to throw my money.

What an absolute mad lad. Good job goy.

>Saw this days ago at 5 sats
>don't want to buy because i never heard of the exchanges that support this coin.
>it actually moons

You guys sending btc to Coinsmarkets to buy? Trying to be more efficient than that, maybe send ltc and buy something then sell for btc?

it's not too late user. going to be added to cryptopia shortly

>not solving the oracle problem

just bought on tradesatoshi with LTC, took 10 min total

What wallet you using for the colx?

absolutely insane, congrats user. i hope i can follow in your footsteps and get huge gains

this went up 30x

buy high sell low

Coinsmarkets or tradeSatoshi ?

you are seriously going to buy something that just completed x30 moon mission?

leaving it on exchange for now

tradesat was pretty painless w/ LTC, got everything done in 10 min

I think you've all missed the most important point about this coin...
It has an X in its name, it's bound to reach the moon!

aren't we a bit late to the party if it already mooned, what makes you think it will continue this way?

hardmode: respond without memes

I'm worried some group pumped it up and is trying to get us to buy it so they can dump it on us

Its going n cryptopia tomorrow/today

this is pajeet pnd territory boys, be careful

It's not going on Cryptopia tomorrow, they applied but it might take weeks before it's listed.

no shit

Oh well I'm going to put $25 worth into it anyways :DDD

Dayum bra you whale n sheiit??

Shit is up 1000% fuck off pajeet.

They have their own dedicated local wallet