Just face it virgin NEETS

Just face it virgin NEETS.

You will never be able to make it, you are just delusional kids that have pocket money and trade it for shitcoins in the hope to become a millionaire.

But you will NEVER EVER make it.

Pic related is a TRUE investor that actually made it.

You can't compete with Erik Finman.

You can't flim flam the fin man.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>make it

I am going to be living very comfortably off of Alt coin trading profits for the rest of the tax year, maybe I will even trade Alt coins for all of next year too. It isn't about 'making it', if you can trade, you can live well.

go shill urself somewhere else fag

s o f t b o y
I want to jiggle his cheeks around a little bit then butter him up and slide him across my marble floors

he's a cutie, how bigs his dick

I'm tempted to spend some of my Monero on a hitman to kill this motherfucker.

You fags are so jealous that I can literally smell it through my screen.

Just admit it.

Just say the following:

'I am worth less than Erik Finman'

It's not that difficult, trust me.

True

I am withdrawing monthly salary each week tho so I am comfy

>Cash worthless compared to bitcoin
This has to be a joke right? Does he really think he can live only with paying bitcoins?

You will never have good genes Erik, you buttcoin maximalist. I can't wait for bitcoin to implode and you to lose everything

It is a joke you fucking retard.

Why do you want people to tell you what you think of yourself?

It's ok Erik, we can tell you're not that rich. That's like $2000 max and you don't even have a laser sight on your 9 (why).
Regardless hmu I have the crisco ready and my marble floors are being polished as we speak. I have powerful hands you'll enjoy being slathered and jiggled.

what is he 12 years old? look at those feeble arms

This kid is literally the biggest faggot ever lmao. he got lucky and acts like hes a genius.

guys, the funniest thing is he was offered 100k or like 60k worth of Bitcoin... and chose the latter instead of JUST BUYING BITCOIN WITH THE 100K

and this needle-dicked fugloid thinks he's smart lmao, nothing but a trust fund wanker that hit the headlines for having the right speculative asset at the right time. Everyone is laughing at you, Eric. You are richer than me, and yet less happy.

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216

Remember when you embarrassed yourself as a teenager and thought you were 'trolling'? yeah

Stop fucking posting Erik, you have serious issues

How do we stop Gen Z?

wtf I'm a pedo now

Flood the West with shitskins

We don't, he will