Are you paying attention to ICX user?

Look at the chart user...

What do you see user?

What do you think is going on there user?

What do you think will happen when the person/people is/that are doing this is/are done doing whatever it is that he/she/they is/are doing?

Don't listen to Pajeet here

This coin will be $4 tonight when China wake up

Nice fud pajeet

this coin is dead for some time user

volume is dead
1 month delay is like 17 years in crypto
btc is earthing and this shit aint adjusting in sat value so double rekt
btc might drag market into bear

This

Don't believe if you don't want to.

Coin won't see over $5.50 for over a week.

In that time you could have played with much better coins

BTC went up and ICX went down accordngly. Now BTC is down yet ICX hasn't moved. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Koreans will pump this again like past days. Wait 4-5 hour then make your choice.

playing... PLAYING? You're not a real investah this is just gambler mentality.

>day trading isn't legit
Sure thing dude.

I put 15% of my portfolio into ICX yesterday at $5.15

Am I going to get JUST'd? I'm ok with holding for months. Won't price jump when main net gets up and running?

See the problem here is that you cunts have no patience. You are exactly the kinds of people that post wojacks when they miss a huge pump.

All you had to do was wait. No, let's sell our shit the second it moves down.

You'll never make it.

I put 40% of my portfolio in ICX at $6.06
By the the volume is low because nobody wants to sell at a loss and if they do they are retarded.

Only way you can get just'd if BTC and all other alts fall with it. This is going up 100%, might take a bit though

you massive faggot. i can already buy alot more coins because i had high enough iq to sell as soon as delay news hit.

hodling is like getting cucked you pleb. enjoy the slow bleeding

Like what exactly?

like 98% of people who bought crypto and now drive lambos are people who bought a coin and waited five years for the price to 100-1000x, not Veeky Forums pump and dump traders. Do you really think ICX is gonna stay at $4.95 for the rest of the year? You're the kind of person who buys bitcoin at $10 and sells at $15

I bought and held Ethereum since fucking three dollars.

Let me tell you this: I made a shitload of money, and I just cashed out. ICX is *not* Ethereum and you are going to get fucked.

I actually cashed out because of threads full of ICX bagholders last night -- people as dumb as you are a huge signal for the rest of us to exit the market. There are no greater fools left to buy my coins, so I'm out.

Have fun Veeky Forums, I'll buy back in around February when everything's 90% off

isnt it dipping because they postponed the launch or something?

>ICX is *not* Ethereum and you are going to get fucked.

Whatever you say retard

Literally the only reason im even on Veeky Forums is to watch post wojacks while they buy high and sell low

>these people are soooo fucking retarded
>there are no greater fools than me left
Yeah, I think we can agree on the latter.