twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is a triple bottom

Ask your mom

it's like a double bottom but you get rekt if you fall for it

investopedia.com/terms/t/triplebottom.asp

Breakout 288

so we should buy now?

Oh yes

Technical Analysis manuals suggest to wait for the break out before getting in.

LET'S GO MOON BOYOS!!!

Sorry guys but I accidentally your litecoin today.

accidentally gave me a juicy dip to buy?
thanks!

I am hodling my stack, this coin has done so much for me this month........HODL YOU BROKE BOIS

Thanks just bought 100k

No really I bought 1.7 coins :/

This says it's $274.

I had 1.20 and turned it into 2.15 thanks to this Verge bullshit and flipping micro buys and sells of cheap shit. Nerve racking as fuck though.

Should have either bought at 253 or wait till breakout.

You can buy now but not 100% of your funds

Manual is for pussies. BUY BUY BUY

I agree with this guy unless u bought at 253.

Price is stuck at 265 resistance

in these situations i like to think what would chad do? fuck it breh all in right now

No, chads broke and changed his name to chadlina after buying 320 fakeout weeks ago.
Buy some, buy more if it gets past 265, 275, and if it breaks out past 280-300 u know what to do
Otherwise ull be sad when u could have bought at 255

forgot link

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

CHARLIE LEE SOLD HIS BAGS ATH, DON'T FORGET THAT.

Gdax. Idk what's in the Korean water, they overbuy everything

>tfw bought the 320

WHat the fuck is wrong with me? I literally can’t bring myself to sell it. Have had 30 since $50. I mean, it’s nice and I don’t think I’ll ever lose money at this point but so many potential gains just holdingDuck you Charlie lee.

Who cares. Short term it's a cucked bear action. But long term, people will respect him for it. When shit gets introduced and it moons, that man's just gonna smile

You are a beast for holding man. You are up that's it plain and simple. 2 things, being in a good position and taking profit are always good.
Who cares about max gains when you aren't losing money. SRS, be proud. People mortgaged their houses to buy 18k bitcoin

I know that feel

I wouldn't sell now when it's trading relatively flat. It has at least a couple more big pumps in it in the coming months.

I bought some last night at $280. Usually I don't all in like that so hopefully I don't have to hold the bags for too long. Do you guys it's going to dump like this again? Anything I can learn to take advantage of something like this in the future?

It'll bounce between 240 and 270, with some spikes above and below, until it breaks out again.

Check the order books for LTC/BTC on gdax. Some whale have been manipulating the price since Christmas with layers of gigantic sell walls

I'm in at 250 coins at $286.

Bullish as fuck on this coin

Another shill thread!!! No movement at all!!!

SUMMON THE WHALEBRO, we march from the seas to 320 tonight

FUCK THIS GUY FUCK THIS GUY FUCK THIS GUY FUCK THIS GUY FUCK THIS GUY

I've been holding 50 since $4, long term prospects are excellent, crypto is going mainstream and LTC is going to reap the benefits bigly.

that makes 3 of us. ltc is my coin and normies decided to steal it one random afternoon :(

trying to TA litecoin is pointless

1500 end of year meme.

Dont worry user. Ltc will be big in 2018
Even lee didnt want to shill his coin anymore to keep it going by itself.

it's """""technical""""" """analysis"""
it means he just started investing about a month ago and thinks drawing shapes on a graph is some indication of future performance. ignore these people

Oh look 260 held cuck. I bet you're the dude who sold 500 at 260.70

Crybaby's here. Even if it's not the best TA, a simple mind can understand it's a lot harder to get past a number that has failed to cross and hold than to just stay in the same region it's been for a week

I'm trying to help. TA is astrology tier. use the energy you spend drawing """cup and handles""" into actual due diligence research

Up and over your head.

What's easier? Something you haven't done in a week or something you've done every day that week?

well I tried. good luck pajeet

Ironic pajeet comes to thread to say nothing. Self hate isn't healthy. Bye bye

No, I bought that dip.