What is the most based class and why is it Paladin?

What is the most based class and why is it Paladin?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/122704/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

Some Japanese artist, probably

Lawful goodness

I can't decide between Paladin and Bard

Those spellcasters definitely know what and who they want.

I'm calling the fucking police.

>bard is nopan

That goddamn succubus

me on the left

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"
>Uhhh yeah hi. I'm currently browsing Veeky Forums, and while browsing the board for traditional games like Warhammer and Dungeons and Dragons, I stumbled across a very disturbing image of six or eight anime girls, clearly underage, having a slumber party.
>No ma'am, there's no nudity.
>No ma'am, it's an anime drawing. On this board.
>Hello?
>Hello?

>not noticing that the V-fingers the sorceress is using is not the standard V-fingers japanese use
The bard has got nothing on her.

Well, a negligee maybe.

Top fucking kek

I never even noticed, jesus christ

I can picture another more radical scenario as well.
"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"
>Uhhh yeah hi. I'm currently browsing Veeky Forums-
Veeky Forums? The pedo website?
>Y-yeah but its not me I just saw this image of an underage girl while browsing the board for traditional games
Please don't hang up sir, we are tracking you down right
>No ma'am, it's on the internet
>Hello?

And then user goes to jail for having pedo shit on his temporary files. This image isn't pedo shit but just in the scenario that it was, he would go to jail along with OP for being such a retard.

T-that's just to emphasize her smile right

RIGHT

maybe in bongistan

's cause you're not girls.

Also bard is literally mid-seduction and already has a guaranteed kissu, sorc has nothing.

She has cute cat ears and a friendly cleric.

What else would she need?

That paladin is scared of falling.

....now why would those men interrupt a perfectly ordinary and friendly slumber party, user?

Paladin's various aspects, potential, and archtypal characteristics bring both restriction and freedom.

Restriction forces you to think creatively about the limits you're under and how best to make ends meet and succeed without breaking them.

On the other hand, Within those constraints, you technically have a cause and motivation already set up; if you have managed to stand within your rules, you hold the moral high ground in most cases and are on the righteous path.

>I wanna be a Smite+Cleave Paladin.
Just crank that damage and play up your evil/demon detectors you sociopath seek and destroy bitch-missile.

>I wanna be the knight in shining armor!
Pick up that sword'n'board, Protect your friends, come to the aid of the weak and imperiled, and stand as a bulwark of the light against the forces of darkness!

>I wanna play a cowardly hero!
Your god likes that you keep trying to do the right thing even though you're scared shitless every time. Focusing on ranged combat and luring enemies into your unscrupulous party's ambushes after trying to convince them to stand down.

>I want to play a religious Zealot!
-why not a cleric?
>I want to Not spend 10 rounds buffing first!
Aright fair enough. Find your deity on the list or run one by me and we'll see if it fits the setting.

>I want to play Batman!
Are you sure you don't want to run a Rogue or something?
>Lawful. Good. Sneaky. Paladin.
Aright aright, well there's better classes for it but Paladin's not bad and if you're in a classles system all the better. Just be careful, this is one of the easier ways to Break your rules if you're not careful about it.

In general it's restrictive enough to have a clear feel and concept to it but not so much that you can't play it your way. In a class-based system a number of classes don't have a Wrong way to play them, just some less effective ones at worst. In a classless system, the concept still holds itself up to a strict standard.

That's not Blackguard . Paladin is GOAT tho.

>Great of all time
>says is second

>Paladin
>Not technician

Sum Ting Wong

Well, both are sharing a kiss on the lips tonight, if ya know what I mean.

>That paladin is scared of falling.
Underrated

Is it just me, or does the bard not have any bottom underwear on?

me as the cleric

That would be both of you.

Reverse search shows that author is Henreader.

neat

>No fighter
>No barbarian
>Only tank is the paladin in an 8 person party
3/10 party will die in their first encounter

Bard can offtank

I guess the cleric and maybe swordsage could be shitty tanks, but in a party of 8 you probably need at least two guys who can take a good hit and keep fighting. Bard and Cleric would be better served buffing or healing the party or inflicting damage with spells instead of trying to be shitty tanks.

Wrong address. Again.

look at this motherfucker. he just landed in hell, surrounded by demons. does he despair? does he bargain? no, he grabs his sword and begins smiting.

nhentai.net/g/122704/
I'll just leave that there.