Magnus appreciation thread

Daily reminder that Magnus din do nuffin!

He used sorcery

He let himself be manipulated.

Hey I got a question. A question about Ahriman.

For one of the strongest psykers in the universe and being 10,000 years old, how come he seems underwhelming? Everytime I read about him he's always on the brink of collapse, always pushing his last reserves of will and strength to accomplish his goals before he passes out. And he's always TIRED. Why is that? And when he's exploring the warp or doing some ritual there's always an 'oopsie, took it too far need halp plz' moment. For someone who should be badass he just isn't. Even Lucius who is an asshole has the occasional badass moment. Out of the named Chaos Space Marines from the Heresy Ahriman just seems lucky to have made it this far.

wtf is this noise
cite some sources

Magnus din evrifin but we still love him

If the Emperor Had a Text to Speech Device made me really like him, I might even build a Magnus Army

If he really didn`t do nothing, you wouldn`t have to repeat it all the time.

It's become rather difficult now that I hear every one of his lines in all the books he's in in that whiny, faux-cockney gibber.

If he didn't do anything, he would be Jaghatai Khan.

I love using Corax and Vulkans voices when reading the novels.

>Everytime I read about him he's always on the brink of collapse
The fuck you talking about nigga?

Daily reminded that Russ was just following orders!

>Talking shit about Ahriman

Space Wolves

He got his ass kicked. Alot.

>"I PUNCHED OUT ONE OF HIS HEARTS! WHY DOES NOBODY REMEMBER THAT?!

Hang on, if Magnus punched out of Russ' hearts, and Lion shanked him in a heart, why isn't Russ dead?

Ooh, what are hearts really?

Do we know how many hearts Primarchs have?

Dude, that's only the case when Ahriman is doing some seriusly complicated shit, like trying to fix the Rubric or get out of Amon's trap earlier.

Throught the story depicted in the Trilogy and the short stories related to it, Ahriman is often depicted doing incredibly complicated things just like that, as if they ware simple tricks. All the other powerful Thousand Sons psykers are either in constant awe of his powers or underestimate him and suffer dearly because of that.

In short, your post is bullshit.

As far as I recall, two, like regural Astartes. Don't remember the sauce though. It was mentioned after one of them suffered some bullshit damage and lived, like when Angron lifted a Warhound or when Lorgar got hit with a plasma annihilator in the face twice. Funny how both those things happened almost at the same time...

Before his fall to Tzeentch, Magnus would be the best Emperor. Better than the big E, obviously better than Horus.

He fell to Tzeentch before the Emperor found him.

No he didnt?

Why on earth would you think that?

>alot

He thought worshiping tzeentch and damning mankind was a great idea

he got his ass kicked by a furry

Didn't he traded one of his eyes with Tzeentch fix a problem in the Thousand Sons's geneseed?