No Mainnet release in Q1 from Rory

I guess we're going to have to hold for another year. With no updates. Cool. Im gonna go to sleep. Wake me up 5 years from now.

Initial GO implementation is 2018 Q1

jesus christ

damn, you know your shit.
l appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. l hope others seriously consider your warning

Low effort FUD. He’s saying Q1 2018.

OP, your shit, it is known. I grant you 5,000 credibility points. And the internet is made better for your sharing of your known shit.

Is this some new pasta? Why?

Yeah, Q1 2018 for first implementation. Not for Mainnet. Sorry if I sound like I'm fudding. I'm all in on LINK already. Else, why would I be in their Telegram?

it's some link cuck that keeps posting it in every thread that makes link look bad

initial implementation q1 2019. Fucking hell m8. I'd dump my bags but I bought at 65c. No idea what i'm going to be telling my bags. I thought the main net was coming in 2018.

what the fuck is an initial implementation? Is that just a rerelease of the testnet?

we already knew that. the "first implementation" becomes mainnet after awhile of testing. kys

Sorry. Mainnet is still not announced. Rory did not confirm that it will be in 2019 or 2018 or whatever. He just said initial implementation is in Q1 '18. We still have no idea when mainnet will be released.

Again, not trying to spread FUD. I just know LINKers are mostly in Veeky Forums. So I'm letting you guys know we're going to need to hold for a lot longer than we expected to see any beneficial gains.

DONT drop your bags. There are whales who are waiting for us to do that. Again, DO NOT DROP YOUR BAGS.

nope. Main net is in 2019 after a year of initial implementation. Check the telegram. it's kind of fucked that sergey even had the ico when he did. what the fuck was the point if he was years from doing anything and then evidently didn't need the money because he hasn't hired anyone.

So the main net might not even be up until 2020 at the earliest?

post a screenshot where they say it'll take a year of testing.

this whole fucking post. kek.

>Again, not trying to spread FUD. I just know LINKers are mostly in Veeky Forums. So I'm letting you guys know we're going to need to hold for a lot longer than we expected to see any beneficial gains.
you say this right after we mooned to 70 cents from 15. fucking retard

The telegram channel is t.[com]/chainlink

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

You should've read Sergey's announcement you tard.
He clearly says initial Golang release Q1, and final release Q2.

He never said it will be in 2019. The following are screenshots of the chat convo with Rory.

the telegram is just a bunch of biz fags asking "gotcha questions" at rory

He never said it wouldn't be 2019 nor did he try to put down that rumor. It's not an unreasonable assumption if the test net initial implementation is EOQ1 2018.

Yup. It's fine though. We all start somewhere. Asking questions and learning is better than staying ignorant.

You have proof of that? I never saw that being mentioned anywhere and I'm pretty sure Sergeys last update on Medium doesn't mention that either.

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Someone you love will get raped.

It will be your fault.

You exist, when you should bot exist.