ETHFINEX IS ONLINE LOAD UP ON ZRX NOWWWW OR REGRET IT FOREVER

ETHFINEX IS ONLINE LOAD UP ON ZRX NOWWWW OR REGRET IT FOREVER

I did extensive fundamentals and after TA regarding recent activity I'm convinced there was a LOT of people with inside info before this news broke. Risky.

Care to elaborate (just sounds intersting..what kinda TA?) I mean we all knew it was coming and hype has been building the last few weeks + money moving out of BTC and into alts.

Why 0x?

this is a bait post but im replying since im 90 IQ

It's been public knowledge Ethfinex has been building on the 0x protocol for months

does this mean 0x team are onboard with tether printing and price manipulation? want your opinions

the way they wrote in the blog made it seem like it was in Q1 2018 that they'd release it, and right now registration is closed until Jan 15 for non-bitfinex members. I'd say this would catch many people off guard and we'll still see a spike, at the very least.

Haejin predicted 500% rise on this last week

...Anonymous (ID: vB4Bll1C)
12/27/17(Wed)10:02:47 No.5524961
I did extensive fundamentals and after TA regarding recent activity I'm convinced there was a LOT of people with inside info before this news broke. Risky.

Doesn't look like it's decentralized at all. The fuck?

where do you see it?

whos that? he big in korean crypto?

I logged in. It's basically bitfinex under a different name and only ETH tokens plus ETH/USD pairing LOL. Nothing like RadarRelay or Etherdelta.

if 0x doesn't moon in 1hr I will literally kill myself
my brother can't find out I lost 800$ daytrading, pls god help me

news will filter out slowly. hold for more than an hour lmao

>We're hard at work finalising the decentralised portal and are aiming for it to be ready around the time of our beta launch. Having said that, it is most likely that we will keep our focus on the centralised exchange immediately upon launching the beta, and then slowly integrate the decentralised aspect of Ethfinex as the platform is tested and matures a bit.

>We'll be sending out a fairly detailed development update/timeline to our mailing list tomorrow which sheds some light on what's to come over the next few weeks so keep a look out for that!

>brother is coming home in 1h
I can hear it now
>"you worthless shit"
>"you always fuck up everything"
>"kys"
>"you fucking idiot"
etc..
All I'm asking is 2x gains and I will sell

Chill the fuck out. Don't be a cuck. Tell him this has great potential and it's going to the moon.

What's the fucking point then? If the decentralized part is not ready then don't fucking launch a Bitfinex clone and brand it as Ethfinex BETA.

its an example of something you can build with 0x, you can build centralized exchanges and decentralized ones. I think it also standardizes the protocol for ERC20 tokens. great news

how are they supposed to test it, to implement the appropriate features, if they don't test it? fucking retard, it's why it's a beta. gotta start somewhere.

At the moment it's a Bitfinex clone, nothing to test you fucking ass.

I told him that for about 10 different shitcoins. I'm fucked. thanks for support user

literal down syndrome

yeah hes on Steemit. He really nailed a lot of his TA projections down to the t. He hasnt posted anything new since christmas though.

Looks like this will be breaking 1$ later today

Shill me some more please, aren't other coins also doing what this is doing right now?

what's the point in using a protocol on an centralized exchange?

Got a feeling this will be listed on Coinbase 1Q

Heading to coinbase too imo. Still cheap at this level will be mooning soon.

Were gonna make it after all aren't we

who is this pic of

Haha you dumb cunt they don’t use ZRX for the centralised part... they use the engine they built for bitfinex. ZRX was only going to be used for a small decentralised portal to their real centralised exchange. I heard they had finished it ages ago, but it must be shit so they aren’t using it.

last chance to accumulate.

you know how many coin programmers have presented at coinbase? this means nothing

Think what you want. I know what I know.

litarally no one fucking cares, it's going to pump regardless. You think normies know anything about this shit ? they only know that 0x protocol is used by ethfinex

I JUST WENT ON ETHFINEX, YOU CAN'T EVEN TRADE ZRX LOLOLOL. CONFIRMED PARTNERSHIP IS BULLSHIT.

What's with the FUD man? Trying to accumulate?

Just got out a little while back for better gains and really glad I did.

This is one of the few coins you don't want to gamble with dude.

But isn't it a bit weird that the token they were supposed to be building on isn't even listed on the site? They have some no name shitcoins instead...

I used to think that as well. Until I realised that it actually increases the friction in the space. It isn't easier to use than Etherdelta.

1k zrx needed to receive dividends. Buy now or buy with fiat on coinbase!

It's beta. they aren't going to shoot themselves in the foot by declaring full production mode with just a bunch of shitcoins.

don't forget those projects using 0x in the background with no front end, generating demand for the token. people focus too much on what they can see. there are also more than a few exchanges we haven't seen anything of yet, all of them competing on the UI front.

>It's beta. they aren't going to shoot themselves in the foot by declaring full production mode with just a bunch of shitcoins.
Far out that's a bit delusional though... You would have thought that ZRX would be in there to test because like they need to have them to use the ZRX protocol...

>don't forget those projects using 0x in the background with no front end, generating demand for the token.
They won't do that unless someone creates a shapeshift style ZRX portal. I heard Request the other day originally was going to use ZRX but has since gone with kyber as these projects needs the liquidity that kyber provides.

Wrong, ZRX doesn't get you dividends.