/cyoagg/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
strawpoll.me/13873996
twitter.com/AnonBabble

previous thread

(Ignore me, just seeing if this is actually a thing.)

>Obsidian
(Gotta go fast)

>Your blood
Tomatoes really are a ridiculous thing to use, but I'd rather not hurt random animals if I didn't have to.

>Succubus
(Yes, that succubus)

>Hellhound
(Demon doggo? More like best Doggo)

>Hellguard
(Not much to say about that.

>Automata
(free maid? yes pls.)

>Alraune
Garden fresh veggies every day.

>Adventure
Goin' on a trip in my favorite rocket ship.

Actual previous thread Archive and other resources pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

You are a really shit OP

Thanks for the resources, even if the insult was a bit unnecessary.

How do you find the 'actual previous thread'? So far I've just been checking the archive function to find the last one posted.

Because the previous thread is not archived yet

Also you are on Veeky Forums people are going to insult you for making dumb mistakes thats how it is

Yeah, I've gotten used to that. It's why I'm not really super bothered by it. Still, I don't actually see much of a point to it beyond it just being Veeky Forums culture.

Regardless, thanks for the help.

Can someone post that 4th floor one from last thread? I liked the art style

>Veeky Forums culture.

It's just human nature. Stop being a pussy or gtfo.

A reason for shit like this was to keep the entry level for first time posters high.
People have generally stopped lurking, and now instead of taking time to think will just randomly post bullshit instead of thinking vefote clicking the post button

Hell mate it isn't even hidden you lazy bum.
Even linked the last thread.

is the post, post it yourself.

Also we are all Anonymous and we are sick of seeing him making the same mistakes over and over.

>le we are on Veeky Forums so we are edgy meme

what a moron

CALM DOWN

if we can't be ourselves when anonymous, when can we be?

>Tomatoes really are a ridiculous thing to use, but I'd rather not hurt random animals if I didn't have to.
You know, animal blood is probably pretty easy to acquire, especially if the freshness doesn't matter too much, but regardless of your method getting it in just 1 hour is going to be kind of tough. Even tomatoes for that matter would leave you pretty pressed for time unless you happen to have them already.

That depends where user lives. A lot of butchers keep tubs of blood around (especially in somewhere like the UK where blood-based dishes are popular), and if user is near a slaughterhouse, then they have way, way more blood than anyone ever needs.

Loving how autistic these threads have been starting off, lately. I didn't think you guys were that incompetent that you couldn't even do the thread right.

Ah, my favourite thread; /Choose Your Own Adventure General General/ General.

What next, a "/cyoagggg/ :V baby baby baby"?

These threads have never not been autistic, you realise

Of course, user. What I meant was that they were spiking in autism.

What?
You don't want to play a CYOA where create a retired
Mitirary General who's skilled in various everyday tasks and runs a General Store?

>Marble altar
Stable internet connections prevent headaches in the future.

>Succubus [Thrall] (Summoner blood summoning)
She was nice enough to instead of enslaving me for eternity, teach me proper summoning instead of the sloppy shit you learn on /x/ so i wanna hang out with her.

>Fairy (Summoner blood summoning)
She is a cute so i want one, or two but i can't afford the second slot.

>Alruane (Summoner blood summoning)
I like plants and i also like free food. I wonder if i could get a living by selling the stuff she grows...

>Fae huntress (Animal blood summoning)
She will be a great bodyguard and probably can teach some neat archery tricks.

>Slime (Summoner blood summon)
She has synergy with the Alruane by providing materials for the slime to concoct potions. If i actually end up making that shop i could also sell the potions and label them as "Natural remedies" it would be true anyways. They probably give great hugs too so that is a plus.

>Void painter (Summoner blood summon)
She is a cute loli that wears a swimsuit that is a good selling point. But if that loli can create all sorts of stuff with my help then she is a must.

>Affinity to the Fae prepare Major summon?
I eventually plan on summoning the fairy queen just to see if it makes the world less boring or fucked up. I might probably try to become friends with her or something.

>Thing to do: Stay with Yumi
Might as well waifu her.

Visual update when

Probably never. Rosanon is busy making CYO/u/.

does anyone have that blacksmith CYOA can't find it anywhere

>Still, I don't actually see much of a point to it beyond it just being Veeky Forums culture.

plenty of other websites, why frequent one if you don't like its culture faggot?

>that blacksmith CYOA
I'm not sure what CYOA you're talking about.

it had different ores hilts enchantments
dont remember what it was called
probably weapon smith

The picture for the mouse girl here is honestly the cutest picture I've ever seen in my life.

You mean "Part 2 when?"

Keep your fucking subject tag correct so my filter screens out your fucking waste of space thread.

I want quests back

The odd thing about this one is that it seems sort of like a waifu cyoa, but you can take quite a few options. And since they're by and large girls it ends up feeling like a harem. But at the same time it's not written like either of those things. I suppose an adventuring party of mostly girls who might bang you? In that case I'd be concerned about whom is neglected. It's rare I feel like there are too many options.

I guess I'd take the Residence, Grom, Tammy, Pheriphone, and Valkyrie. The setting will be the one where I'm the last human.

>Not choosing Tli
You monster.

I really don't have the emotional fortitude to deal with that shit

Just give her a bandaid and be her friend.

Don't forget buying her a big dollhouse.

Late as fuck due to timezones but
>I broke a CYOA's rules so hard that ZB- I mean Dr.Gabe had to drop a homonculus daughteru on me.
I'm going to accept my role and go to a world that has a low chance of a homonculus like her getting horribly murdered so... Gensokyo it is.
This is more of a danger to myself more then anything, but it's the setting I am most familiar with due to researching it thoroughly for a campaign.
Meme setting aside the plan is to just get Veeky Forums, stop being a lazy piece of shit and be a generally good surrogate father. So congratulations on having me dial my moralfaggotry to maximum levels.

If you go to Gensokyo you will have to buy her a hat or she will die.

Maybe because rather than teaching new posters to think before they posted, you taught them that in order to belong on Veeky Forums you needed to treat every other user like shit?

He could settle for a ribbon or other headwear.

Pretty sure Delphi already has one user. The hat meme aside the only real danger is a certain someone, but they can probably be reasonably dealt with.

This is my favourite short cyoa I think. Would like to see builds for it.

> Born in The Reach
>Higher educations in the plow and the coin for all my blessings
>Companion is ashara hewett

>Being comfy farmer in sunny farmer kingdom with warrior waifu
>Use my merchant and farming skills to grow my wealth and my houses power
>Hope I don't get all my shit burned down in the meantime

Tli, because requisite immortality option.

Nel, because she's smart as fuck and would make an excellent guide.

Residence, because everyone needs a home to call their own.

King's Wisp, because becoming a heroic God-Emperor sounds pretty awesome.

Lady, because I need a protector with the King's Wisp.

Magic World, because I'm in the mood for a change, and keeping everything secret sounds tedious.

It does seem like you're forced to take either Tli or Pheriphone if you want to be immortal. And one of those costs your humanity

Not if you use your imagination. Nearly any of these creatures can be used for immortality if you are creative enough. I'm sure Grom knows a thing or two about immortality. Once qt zombiefu reaches Lichdom, she could provide. Jade could work as a fountain pd youth perhaps, if she is moved to the proper area. Just gotta twist it a bit.

Sex: Female
Born: Free Cities (2)
Profession: The Blade, Higher Education (1) - Water Dancer.
Gifts: Tools of the Trade - Valeryan Sword, Giant's Blood (0), Grace and Beauty (-1)
Companion: Fylla Lightfoot
Curse: Without a House

I don't know enough about Game of Thrones to know how viable this is, but I think I just made some fanfic's ridiculous self-insert.

I mean, that's possible, but it's basically just making shit up at this point. Except Tammy, I suppose - if she became a lich there's not necessarily any reason you couldn't. But then again, Nel could probably teach you that better than she could.

You're a stronk tall part giant girl, who is somehow a master swordsman in a fencing style of sword fighting. Large but graceful? Plus you're a hottie and you have an ebin super rare sword.

Probably the angelic wisp gives inmortality too.

ok

I figured if the Wisp gave immortality it'd be stated, given that it's the result of a dead king and every other power it has is quantified

Do you guys have any favorite characters from CYOAs? Some of my top ones are Flatty and Samurai Pidgeon from Cowboy, Bartholomew Esq. from Horseman Kingdoms, and the shapeshifting autistic science demon from Archdemon.

Also I remember a funny squid girl that publically masturbates from a monster CYOA.

Oh and the girl that takes care of a planet from Branching Hearts.

Oh and some girl trapped in a painting from a CYOA that I don't remember.

>Some of my top ones are Flatty and Samurai Pidgeon from Cowboy
So why did you post the version that doesn't have them?

I don't own the full version on my computer.

Physical strength is actually damn important for fencing. Force means acceleration, and balance requires a strong core. Plus, big girl means long reach.

But yeah, basically someone's fanfic character. Which is fine, because from what I understand of GoT, if you're not you're probably going to get raped, murdered, or rapemurdered. Or possibly murderraped.

Kings can be killed to death but i said maybe anyways.

Since you have no house, you better keep a tight grip on that sword. Lannister men, Dorthraki men, Wildling men, Walker men (pretty much any solider) is going to be looking to get a piece of your peasant giant ass

Dude you're op and op is always foghat

I would a Debbie, Maggie, or Suz. I also would a Kara just because I find that sort of confidence sexy as hell. I also would a Trish if I thought I had a chance in hell of keeping up with her. I also wouldn't say no to an Elizabeth or Joyce. I might even a Heather or a Brooke, depending on how things go.

But seriously, good job with the waifus, man.

Not familiar with the setting, but here it goes.

>Beyond the Wall.
Never liked the noble intrigues and fresh tundra > warm steppes.

>The blade. Higher education.
What else can I do in the frozen waste.

>Touched by magic. Warg.
Running with the wild, seems fitting.

>Ashara Hewett
>Fylla Lightfoot
>John Sharp
Companions, who can end up in the north.

Two wandering mercenaries showed up at the North. Being short on the coin or looking for a new road they find an option of joining the scouting mission Beyond the Wall appealing enough. The first thing they encounter is girl freezing in a snowstorm, despite commanders disapproval they take her in, sharing their own food and shelter.
Fate pays everyone back accordingly. When a pack of giant wolfes scatters a night camp, it's her song that lights a curiosity of the passing wildling. Saving those three from the frozen grasp of the night.
And such the road begins.

>Do you guys have any favorite characters from CYOAs?
Would anyone be suprised if I said Zynthia is my favorite character?

>Rosanon is busy making CYO/u/.
That weasels betrayal still aces in my heart to this very day. But my dream to become a pervy merchant in a fantasy world still lives on, maybe Ill make my own author CYOA where I am a pervy merchant. Not sure I will ever make a CYOA like that, but if I do I will be sure to exclude Rosanon from it. All other authors will be welcome and included, even how obscure and unpopular they are.

How on earth you can be so set on revenge if that never happened?

Warm steppes > rape by giants and death by ice zombie and also starvation

Neat story if you guys brave it all though, and keep traveling north, just to see what is there.

Currently no one would be going North though (zombie invasion), and the Wall wouldn't let them, but maybe you'll find a way through.

AGAIN, Rosanon WASN'T the person who wanted to include you as a pervy merchant. I'm not sure who it was, but certainly not Rosanon.

You're just shitposting so you can justify all the hate towards you all lol it's a shitpost I'm just a shitpost.

Zynthia is nice but the stuttering makes it hard for me to read. Little cringe too.

Lots of time went into this, huh? Always felt weird playing waifu cyoas, especially when the author seems to have put some heart and soul into each choice.

I admire the effort, but I can't play it. Kudos to the author.

please stop responding to le epic bait

Hmm... can I Varg into zombies? For cultural exchange so to speak.

>rape by giants and death by ice zombie and also starvation
"The times that are interesting to read about are not fun to live in." Or something like that the historians saying goes.

Okay,
>Born in the North

>Higher education with the blade

>Gifts of Giant's blood, Targaryen blood, and touched by magic(warg)

>Companion is Corton Penrose, the red priest

Okay, I've got Targaryen ancestry and warg powers? Time to sail over to essos and steal one of Daenerys's dragons

What impresses me most about this one is that you appear to have done all of your own artwork - kudos on that, while less "polished and shiney" looking that some of the others, it gives it a feel of something more important to it's creator.

Also, fourth floor in a building with no elevators, ouch, moving in and out is painful!

>Rosanon never did that
>Rosanon is a angel
>It must have been someone else
I know it in my heart, she promised to fulfill my life long dream and then when I was full of hope and excitement, she sneaked up on me and stabbed me right in the feels. Never have I known such betrayal, my dream was smashed to pieces right in front of me. I keep a book of grudges and write down all wrong doings done to me and I shall keep my grudge for as long as that oathbreaker does not fulfill her promise.

Not her fault that you were unavailable.

In fact, that lies solely on you, you mega-autism.

>her

Haven't been here in a small while
Has the Necromancer CYOA been updated?

please stop responding to le epic bait, all it does is make the thread worse

I find it easier to play nice with the poor, sick children that take on names by using them. Helps with their passive attention whoring.

Except for the mega-autism. For all it's bluffing and bravado, I know deep down that it enjoys the mean words everyone piles on it. I mean, why else would it make a cyoa about being bullied? It is it's cry for more torment, the demented little cuck.

>Kingdom of the North

>higher education- the blade (gonna git gud)
>Tools of the Trade x2- Armor,Valyrian Steel Greatsword (used like a bastard sword due to my size), Shield
>Giants Blood- 4U

>Fylla Lightfoot- how could i not help her?

we norsca boys

Get a fucking hold of yourself.

>Gifts of Giant's blood, Targaryen blood
how would that even work? did rhaegar fuck a giant one time?

your cheap laughs are not worth shitting up the thread
go shitpost somewhere else

If you are going to complain about the containment doing it's job, you could atleast recognize which posts are Tok.

Not since 3.2, I think.

You're just really pathetic, I hope that if anyone actually does promise to include you in some cyoa, that they forget. I'd never include you in a cyoa myself anyway.

CYOA threads are not meant to be a containment for tripfag shitposters, but you make them that way by responding to them
fuck off

Progress has been made on Battle Sluts. Would like some stats on what gender is the most fuckable so I made a strawpool. I may use it as a reference when creating the singleplayer mode in Battle Slutsl.

strawpoll.me/13873996

>Get a fucking hold of yourself.
pic related