How deep in the D&D hole are you if you start mentally sorting real human beings into an alignment chart?

How deep in the D&D hole are you if you start mentally sorting real human beings into an alignment chart?

it's like you time warped back to the early 2000s

>Year of our Lord 2000 +17
>Almost 2000 + 18
>Still using alignments for anything ever

You are certainly quite deep in the autism hole, user. Dunno about DnD.

I use it only to keep my players at bay with their intentions, to have a general feel of what the group wants to be and to ask some special snowflakes to change it or the group will have issues. Then I forget it completely because its useless and boring.

A man having to choose between what is lawful and what is good is the greatest story ever told.

And a man having to choose between what is Lawful™ and what is Good™ is fucking shite that doesn't even fly as compelling narrative when it's 4 fat nerds in a basement

If you're using the D&D alignment system (instead of the based Palladium one), then you're beyond salvage.

Alignments are a spook.

A man having to figure out what Good IS or why it doesn't make SENSE sometimes or doesn't WORK... all make for more compelling stories IMO.

Pretty deep but I've seen people pass through that phase. If you're still in your teens or early twenties, you have a decent chance of getting over it.

Entry level. The rules state that most mortals are neutral.
And DnD alignment isn't applicable to RL since we don't have cosmic-enforced Good and Evil.

Incredible art style, do you know the source?

Not deep enough.
Anyone who has played DnD for long enough drops alignments.

I'm guessing Banner Saga

The you suffer from severe autism and should probably be in some form of help program.

>we don't have cosmic-enforced Good and Evil.
And that's where you're wrong kiddo.

The thumbnail made it look like a giant apeman ambushed a poor wanderer by hiding under the snow. Now I'm disappointed.

Alignments are fucking stupid. There's nobody who just chooses to be evil in everything to score evil points.

"Huey Long did nothing wrong" has a nice ring to it, no?

More like institutionally enforced only among adherents :)
>GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY

>idiots who don't understand alignment complain about it

Every time.

tfw Louisianian

Maybe you should play something other than D&D.

A man choosing between that which is perfect and what is "good", the better story. Realizing the flaw and weakness of others, then making the choice between dying irrelevantly or being the anti-hero that is needed.

> ignoring how Int, Wis, and Cha would impact roleplay
> pretending Alignment isn't filtered through perspective and experience of the character