SALT

Why didn't you buy SALT user?

It dipped down to 0.00066 sats yesterday
It's now 0.00086 sats

We told you all day that it was going to do great and it is
The news hasn't even been officially released yet

the brainlet NEETs on biz don't understand SALT, because they do not have the money to benefit from the big loans

Not to mention you can use these to avoid paying taxes on crypto income but whatever. Honestly just keep accumulating and let them see.

> Not to mention you can use these to avoid paying taxes on crypto income but whatever. Honestly just keep accumulating and let them see.

How the fuck does that work as a US Citizen?

>don't pay taxes
>brag about crypto
>someone doesn't like you and reports you to the IRS
>alternatively, you try to cash out and the IRS flags you for an audit

Ive been loaded on SALT for a while, guaranteed short term moon.

Because loans are tax free

If you earn 10,000 thats income. If I loan you 10,000 thats not income and not taxed.

The reason wales love salt and normal fucking monkeys don't see the value because they don't understand big players.

SALT provides liquidity, it can be used for more trading leverage, and be used to deffer taxes.

This is a coin literally designed to provide utility to whales (the ones who drive crypto prices anyway).

Once all these wales get salt loans, I guess we will see where they plug their money into (probablly more salt coins since they can be used to pay off interest as YET ANOTHER feature).

does salt have telegram

lol you think whales need loans?

you realize SALT lets people get CASH while keeping all their crypto right?

This is the type of monkey I'm talking about. Wales already have loans. Credit is what makes the world go around and it always has.

I have cash for any investment I want. But it doesn't mean its the best idea to use cash. There are different financial tools for different scenarios.

You think someone building an apartment complex or starting a business is going to fund it 100% ? LOL

This is how whales will avoid tax when they want cash

this coin feels so good right now G A W D D A Y U M

lmao your bags feeling heavy?
crypto is the most volatile shittiest "money" there is, no one is going to take a CRYPTO based loan seriously when BTC can tank overnight and devalue all altcoins by 50%+
enjoy your bags dumbasses

Bought at $3.50, yeah they are feeling so heavy.

>bags
>BTC down today
>SALT rising all day
>already up 50% from the lowest dip yesterday

I'm not gonna sit here and explain to you how this works, but dont you think they would take volatility into consideration? do a little research maybe and you wont be such a sad poor fuck user - these bags are light as fuck antigravity in fact i seem to be floating in fact

Again, think deeper. You don't know everything.

Market drops, I'm using all of my liquidity to rebuy it on sale. Something that SALT facilitates.

can you please go read a little before asking retarded questions? they take a loan to cash out without paying taxes. ikr muricans lol

lmao 50% gains? that's it?
you're proud of that?
do you know what non-shit coins have done in the past 24 hours? BNTY for example?
enjoy your bags dumbasses, the desperation is hilarious

Last Price
0.000894 sats = $13.35

How sure are we that they are releasing this week vs just giving a release date??

they have 3 days to release

if they don't release in 3 days im dumping everything. ces la vi

go shit somewhere else fucking pajeet

Yes.
t.me/joinchat/EpqzL0Kgf4cHYDv1JVSeRw DO NOT discuss exchange prices or speculation.
Same. Actually got most of mine under $3. Still bought more the last time it was below $8.
0.00089 now ($13)

>0.00089 now ($13)

Forgive me, I was being retarded and deleted my post realising my mistake.

Anyone else get into this coin through hearing Ghost shill it?

>implying you aren't the pajeet for shilling a shitcoin cuz heavy bags

Because Elixir is a far superior investment

For a while there it was painful to see other shit mooning. I bided my time because solid product always overcomes. Salt now at the top of my holding list... >>feels good man

In since $2.50, it's the only thing holding my portfolio together right now...

Me.

see

why.

RCN is so much better platform than these Ukrainian amateurs.

Uhm... this is an all white/jewish team... no slavs. Nice try though

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT
IT IS GOING TO MAARS

Those are some huge sell walls, whales obviously want more before it launches

Last Price
0.000899 $13.53

Argentinian scammers are better than american jews at loans. wew lad

Wall bumber 1 was proven to be fake, testing the second wall now, if this goes then we are going interstellar

Someone just bought the whole $100,000 wall, here we go boys

>meanwhile salt reaches new ath
stay salty, pajeet

Last Price
0.000909 $13.54

uuh guys...there's like no walls at all for salt, biggest ones are 2-3btc and they are a few

Why would u sell salt when its guaranteed to go up

MOON

Last Price
0.000915 $13.60

I don't invest in Ukrainian or African projects.

0.000915 $13.60

awoooo