Bitcoins future. Must read for all

Guys, realize the truth that bitcoin is shit.
Why?
Because the higher the price it gets in FIAT (real world money), the more of a transaction fee there will be in relative real world money. Meaning, the only way for bitcoin to be successful is for everyone to be converted to bitcoin instantly and for governments to use it, which will never happen. If Bitcoin EVER gets to 1 million like McAfee says, the transaction price s will be thousands of dollars. This is what will hold the price down for eternity. And even at 1000 dollars per send, it could take a week to send if you're unlucky.

I will tell you is that raiblocks will be a top 5 coin by the end of 2018. Possibly even top 3. THere is a big industry around bitcoins I know, which is why it will take a while for it to die. My suggestion is to deal in Bitcoin Cash instead of bitcoin, possibly monero.

Why bitcoin cash? because we need to use one of the 4 normie coins (coinbase coins) to keep crypto alive. Or the mainstream media will FUD hard. If bitcoin dies and bitcoin cash replaces it it doesnt make a difference. But normies only know the names bitcoin ethereum and bitcoin cash. This is why I suggest investing in bitcoin cash, because it is superior to bitcoin, but wont kill the crypto hype.

I wouldnt invest in monero long term - because its only appeal is it's tech which is subpar and can be improved on, but i do think its the best coin in the top 10 right now.

We need to make raiblocks our new bitcoin, because its instant, free and no tax, no mining. Invest in Bitcoin cash to keep the crypto market alive until the new coins can take its place. The new coins to look out for are instant coins, private coins, and decentralized coins.

Raiblocks is 2 of the three things we need, and its the best coin right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_lVBLUjXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhhh yes, it will reach one million dollars per coin because when it does USD will have collapsed to the point where $1000 is worth $1 of today's money.

nice just bought 100k

in 2018 a small group of a million neets will control the whole supply of bitcoin and 6 billion people will bow down as their whole ecosystem collapses. People will discuss for ways to find a way out, maybe a new currency, but the neets say no only bitcoin. It's digital gold.
And so dystopia begins.

it doesnt matter , bitcoin will always be expensive wire transfer is 30 dollars why would i pay more to send bitcoins when there are better coins and i dont have to go through the hassle of buying bitcoins

Why railblock instead of vertcoin, grs, Monero, litecoin? There's a lot of payment solutions that are more popular that could that the spotlight

Litcoin is just betterish bitcoin, i already mentioned monero. Because its not free and instant transactions.

Nice fud and excellent shilling! 10/10

Truth though, there's hundreds of people working on bitcoin every day. You think your shitcoin with a handful of developers is going to solve the problems bitcoin faces from mass adoption?

I don't know where the sudden fud came from, one week ago everyone is going crazy and now btc is dead, again.

Ride the cryptobubble with care because in a few weeks btc goes bull and pops the cryptobubble we are in now.

Nice shill pajeet u cant speak english.

Bitcoin blows. Just to move a couple hundred dollars, I'm charged like a $20 fee

I barely own any bitcoin desu. The safe bet long term is NOT bitcoin, but other top coins like eth.

So how exactly is bitcoin going to be fixed?

Of course we all know. Other coins will actually will be adopted. Nevertheless, BTC changed the world as it is now. Now, kindly, GTFO

eth is shit, it has the same problem. The only reason why its better is because its cheaper, but when it takes btc place it will have the same problem.

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow

Doge is looking better than Bitcoin these days

raiblocks just passed dogecoin yesterday

Lightning network

Lightning network isnt bitcoin. youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_lVBLUjXk

Don't be stupid.

>raiblocks
>100% premined coin

no thanks

It wasn't mined

agreed
lightning cash network is satoshis real vision

satoshi doesnt matter.

the supply was 100% created before the coin was released

you know what was meant by "premined"

yeah but it was released with captcha solving, and the remainder of the supply was burned.

Didn't even have to read the text to realize that this was just another bcrap shill post.

>didnt read
>shit
ok