COSS IN SHAMBLES

>MANDATORY KYC
>MANDATORY KYC

>Here comes a small shocker that might upset some, and might reassure some of our intention. We WILL implement MANDATORY KYC during Q1 2018. This means: No low limits based on email verification alone. It is KYC or no trading at all.

JUSTIFY THIS COSS FAGGOTS.

hackernoon.com/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4

Registered with them last week
Didn't send any funds yet or give any personal info

I'm okay right?

This is actually good retard. It will enable US traders and will comply with regulations entites, ensuring the exchange when regulations come and they will come. kys.

If you have no funds in coss, you should be good. If you do have funds in coss, get out right away or fork over your passport to COSS and your wallet to the government

old news sir, thanks for you concern sir

Lmfao glad i trusted my instincts and got out of this last month

Wow the fact that you are literally using this information out of context shows just how pathetically desperate you Fudders are getting

Instead of just posting the first four sentences of that paragraph, why not post the rest? No wait, ill do it for you:

>We are fully aware that short term we might lose those that are into crypto currencies for the sake of anonymity, but that we can’t take into consideration. We will be adding a full KYC/AML system for on-boarding, ongoing screening, screening up against sanction lists, screening of PEP (Politically exposed people) and we will add facial recognition on ID verification. We might become the most compliant exchange out there and we are doing this to protect the company and its users and to ensure we will be able to stay in business regardless of what regulatory changes that might be implemented in the future.

I love how you idiots think exchanges will get a legal, functional, long-term FIAT gateway while remaining completely anonymous and decentralized.

Coss is the future of normie trading as many others fall to regulation

>Lmfao glad i trusted my instincts and got out of this last month
Kucucks are literally retarded. It's up 6x since last month you fucking mongoloid.

>Tfw I sold all of my COSS at 0.27 after buying at 0.10
>Tfw I bought ENG with the money
>Tfw ENG is up 50% since.

report back when coss gets UI update + FIAT Q1
enjoy your shitty dividends that will be regulated soon

You kucks are desperate. COSS is planning to add fiat pairs on EVERY single shitcoin they list. You guys will be in tears after the new GUI(SOON),
trading API, fiat pairs and more all make COSS explode in volume and token value

EW ITS CENTRALIZEd
I want 100% anonymous decentralized exchange that VISA accepts payment through
also if i have any issues I want 24/7 US customer service (but don't pay them because muh decentralized)

>Gemini does KYC
>Coinbase does KYC
>Litterally every exchange does KYC
Why are you so against KYC? They're gonna make it so that they're compliant with US legal laws.
And the US can't really ask for infomation cuz they're based in Singapore.

Hell they can't even tax us on the fee split as dividends cuz it's a DAO

Guess who doesnt do KYC?

Its ur boiiii..... KUCOIN

Coss eternally btfo

This update article from Coss is actually pretty good

Watch out fellas the KuCoinKlan is out in force tonight. Ask yourself why a shitcoin with 10x the market cap of COSS that get literal pennies of "dividends" on their $10k investment have to attack a coin with a marketcap 10x smaller. With lame Muhammad Ali memes(lol) no less.

COSS is very smart, they are a serious company committed to serious, long-term goals, which means breaking into the regulated US market with KYC.

You think COSS has hired an entire compliance team ahead of marketing in a country that's already crypto-friendly(Singapore), just for the fuck of it? They're going to capture the most wealthy and powerful investor class in the world, the regulated US market.

Exactly, I read it and I'm perfectly happy holding. What's the FUD about?

this

its gonna go mainstream for taking the safety angle. other exchanges can take the anonymity angle. Coss won't be fucked by future regulations though.

This is some kucoin shilling. You kucoin fags are getting annoying.

DAILY REMINDER THAT COSS WILL ALWAYS MAINTAIN 50% DIVIDENDS AND KUCKCOIN HAS ADMITTED THEY WILL SCALE YOUR ALREADY PATHETIC 50% DIVIDENDS TO 10%