>mega.nz/#!R3B0gDKK!BIBhguOGm-m9jH1q21mVLZk2nAprjj5WB8ijf2Hd2zQ

Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530

Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU

Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Previously on /aosg/:

I'm glad you picked that image, I was just thinking to myself how great it is.

I want Slaanesh to fuck my ass

We all do, now wait for your turn stormfriend.

Dont we all?

Can someone please post a link to download the novel "Auction of Blood" please

stormcast are cool

debate me

I agree, Lightning-infused Persian Techno Amnesia Vikings are cool

literally fantasy space marines, yawn
a cool and distinctive setting died for this

Soon

>a cool and distinctive setting
>literally fantasy sampler platter: the setting

fuck age of sigmar

How does one build a FEC army cheaply? Are SC box and Skirmish box good deals? Which units are must-have?
I want to start a budget 1000pts army because I like the FEC lore and fluff but this army seems to be not like anything else. Everything FEC seem to be mediocre at best but still I see a lot of love for this faction. Is there any secret-tech for them? Or maybe they are budget-friendly?

better to hope for something inevitable.

>Which units are must-have?
From actual army

Okay, but which ones? Everything seems to be really costly and not really small-games friendly. I tried to brew up a list but I'm not sure if I'm doing this right desu

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King (120)
- General
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)

Battleline
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)
3 x Crypt Horrors (160)
- Flesh Eater Courts Battleline (Crypt Haunter Courtier General)
3 x Crypt Horrors (160)

Battalions
Abattoir (110)

Total: 970/1000

Is it really that difficult to look through the mega in the OP? Are you that limited?

Are there any major benefits for Brayherds now? The Herdstone seems pretty lackluster.

I think the list is ok, but I don't find most of the FEC battalions to be that useful. I would drop the abbatoir battalion and use the 100 points you save to add 10 ghouls, then have 2x20 man units. That will put you at 960.

In small games, I really like the Varghulf Courtier, as it lets you bring all those ghouls or crypt horrors back to life, at no reinforcement point cost.

better than this vague he-man bulshit

Don't mind him, he's meme-ing.
1k is not a size FEC really like, to be honest. Your main gimmick, reinforcing damaged units, only really starts to add up at higher point values where you have bigger units (that can survive under fire) and more heroes (to produce more models).
That said, a SC box and two skirmish boxes set you up with pretty much everything you'll need bar ten more Ghouls and a Vargulf. I'm also using a slightly converted Ur-Ghul as a Crypt Ghast Courtier, since it's a neat model.

Yeah, Ghoul and Varghulf spam is kind of the only option at 1k. Maybe with one horror unit thrown in.

Anyone here played a path to glory campaign? Thinking of trying it out

Fucking Outflank for the whole army?

They are. I want Neave Blacktalon, but I need neither the Nurgle crap, nor the Palladors or Raptors, I have two units of those already.
Here's to hoping she'll get a standalone release.

Give me an army idea for christmas lads. I feel like I made a mistake doing slaves to darkness :I

Penta aside, outflank doesnt help when your playing 6+ saves: the army

Theyre fun, but too short imo, crank up the base numbers 5x for a nice long campaign, or 2-3× for a shorter one.
Theyre also really good for starting and building up a new army

>less distance to run towards the enemy gunline doesn't help the army vulnerable to shooting

>Okay, but which ones?
SCE, Sylvaneths, Tzeench, kharadons Overlords

Riddle me this - should I stick with the skryre allegiance for this list or go with generic chaos abilities?
Le randum memestone sparks seems to be an awful option for such a small army. I have just 51 wounds here so I'm not sure if rolling for d6 mortal wounds is a good idea. Overseer of Destruction is a nice ability but I have only one weapon team that actually rolls for attacks. With a generic chaos I could use clanrats instead of acolytes and swap one Engineer for a Warlord but with Crown and Lord of War nerf I'm just not sure if that's worth it.
I really want to stick with a thematic skryre army but I see no use for these allegiance abilities desu
plastic acolytes fuckin when

Allegiance: Chaos

Leaders
Warlock Engineer (100)
- General
Warlock Engineer (100)

Battleline
10 x Skryre Acolytes (120)
- Skryre Battleline
10 x Skryre Acolytes (120)
- Skryre Battleline

Units
1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapon Team (60)

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Total: 1000/1000

>putting your army in an open position where they are only 28% likely to make a charge is good for the army susceptible to a stiffer than average breeze

pls help

So can I use a list like this and call it a day or should I consider starting a different army if I want to stick with 1000pts games?

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King (120)
- General
Varghulf Courtier (160)
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)

Battleline
40 x Crypt Ghouls (360)
3 x Crypt Horrors (160)

Total: 1000/1000

depends on what kind of playstylle you enjoy user

What's wrong with the StD? They seem to be a great and fluffy army

What do you mean for Christmas?

Not even sure how it fucking linked that, but this was meant for

christmas is when I can spend money and not have my wife bitching at me. My m8 keeps telling me how apparently good seraphon are n shit and what abilities they have and I feel bad because my army pales in comparrison to that

Do you guys think that Disciples of Tzeentch are competitive?

>I feel bad because my army pales in comparrison to that
The grass is always greener on the other side. That's why it is so important to pick an army of your dudes and don't give a fuck about muh competitive. The most happy player in my LGS is a greenskinz player and he is pleased as fuck just because he can still use his dudes

At least make the list legal by switching to the Haunter Courtier for general.
Beyond that, at 1k I'd consider dumping the Varghulf for another three horrors and maybe split the ghouls into two units of 20.

Played a game with Blacktalon's Shadow hammers combined with Free guild stuff, here's my takeaways from the game.
>Neave's free movement helps get the Raptors in range
>I blew up the field way too quick, lost all of my dudes, didn't make any points back.
>Free People units are really what won it for me. Cannon, handgunners and the Freeguild General on Griffon ended up winning the game.

I think if I'm more conservative, wait until they hit my lines then sandwich with the Vanguard Palladors/hunters, I'd have done much better. There's a huge lack of mortal wound output, but the rend on the cannon, and mortal wounds coming from the Palladors' mounts on a 5+, I feel like it's pretty balanced.

Bestigor spam with 3x Jabberslythes. You're welcome.

It's pretty shite desu. Very flat, plastic-y looking, and with little understanding of how light interacts with surfaces.

Why do age of sigmar artists have this tendency to just draw exact digital pictures of the models in cliche AF poses?

Where are the gritty sketch-style pieces, the watercolours and inks and the expressive, weird shit that inspired you to go out and make something unique. GW has no excuse for this shit.

It's not a 'WFB v AoS' thing, it's a hiring dedicated artists who know the lore v shitty freelancers who make copies of models in different poses thing.

Fuck off then pleb

Soon

They're gone because anything that isn't already in miniature form cannot be shown, otherwise some cunt will steal the design and make model of it before GW can. Chapterhouse case is literally the reason every piece of art and literature now only has existing models show, exactly as they come out of the box.

I'm gonna buy a pestilens SC box just for screaming bell and a WLC. Should I keep decorative rats to use them as giant rats and sell the monks or maybe keep them for skirmish games?

The freeguild General of Gryphon is pretty much the perfect assassin. Cheap, mobile and deadly.
As an aside, do you have the battalion bonus for Blacktalon's guys on hand? I don't think it was posted here yet.

Fucking third party minis ruined everything

I'm at work but I remember it.
>if a unit from this battalion shoots a target, then charges it, you gain +1 to hit
>units within 6" of Neave in the hero phase may move 5", but not run.

It's more a case of american law not having IP from artwork extend to works based on that art.

Oh wow. That's amzing.
>Vanguard-Hunters now brawl at 3+/3+ when diving into the enemy's backfield
>Neave and her Pallador buddies are even more mobile

Can someone just make this better by replacing settra's head with skeletor's?

Bump this. How should I use skryre abilities? People seem to be hyped about them but I see no use here

Yep, and it means your Griff chargers do their mortal wounds on a 5

hes never coming back you fucking retard
this is perhaps the most retarded reasoning ive ever read on this board

How does that even make any sense at all?

Thanks anons who made me feel happy with my StD army. You're pretty cool I guess.

>Laws
>Making sense
Our current legal system is designed to make lawyers money, user. If the laws made sense we wouldn't need the fuckers.

>tfw work in court
>tfw Jews literally aren't a meme

I hope a lawyer crash comes soon

>Our current legal system is designed to make *corporations* money

ftfy

shadow aelves when already?

WTF I love stormcast now
we need some more fancy hats and other customizable shit for them

Yes, please continue feeding the settraposters (you)s, thatll get them to stop

>aos not pleb
>end time culls the main characters from~50 to 10
>aos culls locations from 100s to 5
>expects the same kind of interesting multifaceted characters to arise from generic childrens fantasy chapter-book worlds as they did from the massive sprawling whf world

well its just not going to happen. I think this setting is going to get stale really fucking quick, and then youll be begging for another """"""end times""""""" to fix it . notice how little new characters are actually coming out and how much the ones that do suck ass

Id also put money on GW starting to inject diversity into their new series. how much do you want to fucking bet. I think 5 years from now this will tank harder than whfb

>Mfw stormcuck slavternal is shitposting again

>es, please continue feeding the settraposters (you)s, thatll get them to stop
>muh youssssss MUH YOUUUUSSSS

kek is he actually a slav

oooh black stormcast
GW really mixing things up :^)

He will return. He will be like pic related.

He is from Poland mate. He was shitposting here few months ago and get banned few times for avatarfagging on /40kg/. Sadly, Mods don't give a fuck about /aosg/

Guuuys, c'mon

It really, really drives home the Stormcastartes Eternamarine aesthetic.

>settra returning
>not in a golden body as the mortuary cult stated

Itd be fine if he came back and killed Nagash, so aos general can stop circle jerking over the most boring undead leader ever

Where did you see this?

The skryre allegiance abilities are pretty shit.

Is it even possible to use the skryre battleline but with chaos artifacts and battle traits? If so i'd do it any day.

>Sadly, Mods don't give a fuck about /aosg/
with good reason, its scrub central

i give you 3 out of 10 just for being bothered to type something and not just copy/pasting.

kit bashing from the latest WD

ty fampai

>Why do age of sigmar artists have this tendency to just draw exact digital pictures of the models in cliche AF poses?
Time constraints, mostly

A lot of the AOS art was developed very close to the release of AOS, which means the artists didn't have a lot of time to explore the story and feeling of the factions

What are you working on today /aosg/?

i would have given you 4, but you lost a point for saying that you think. which you obviously don't because you shitpost.

what the fuck does that have to do with being a bad artist moron. their work is extremely unprofessional, it doesnt matter what they knew, it matters how they painted the picture dumbass

what is up with this general and CONSTANTLY making up excuses for aos. come on guys it has its own flaws just like everything else.

I wanted to paint rat ogors for my moulder warband but It's raining all day and probably will for next few days. I'm gonna catch a one sunny day and primer all my skaven shit so I will have enough minis to paint for next 2-3 months

No idea where he has it from, but it's a simple kitbash – body of a Knight-Questor, head of a Lord-Celestant on Dracoth, shield from the upgrade kit and sword from the Liberators.

You said it yourself, you dingus
>hiring dedicated artists who know the lore v shitty freelancers who make copies of models in different poses thing.

You can't draw the stormcast looking cool if you don't know what makes them cool.

You asked a question and I explained it using your own reasoning.
You're just shitposting at this point. Fuck off.

Blah blah I'm a cheetahfag and you people can not have your own opinion because I'm a poorfag from Poland blah blah. It's done mate, we know all your tricks. You are just a russian-dick sucker from a third world country but you are bumping these threads at least

Those are lookin good man, I like the color scheme on the stormcast armor.

I'm working on beastclaw raiders, my first army!

>You can't draw the stormcast looking cool if you don't know what makes them cool.
>ITS A SHITPOST A SHITPOST!!!111
my man you are seriously stupid like double digit IQ stupid

do you have to know a persons personality to paint a good picture of them? youre an idiot. I dont know where to even begin to get through to you. the artwork is fundamentally flawed. it doesnt have to do anything with what looks cool and what doesnt. the artist has a fundamental problem understanding how to put a piece of artwork together. Its like a highschoolers work vs a professional. You should be able to apply correct art craftsmanship to WHATEVER you make. not knowing the source material isnt an excuse for a poorly crafted artpiece

it has NOTHING to do with AOS itself
what the fuck is wrong with you
im an american

That's a weird way to spell 'Armenian'.

>im an american
Sure thing you caveman. Still salty about being mocked by glorious Silesians?

you understand literally nothing about art.
which is probably why you like the distasteful flashy new AOS models in the first place.

dont you have some sigmarines to paint little man

Just started painting this Vanguard-Raptor kitbash for Skirmish.

Does anyone know if people other than Everchosen can ally with Legion of Azgroh? They have a list of people they can ally with, but I'm interested in seeing if people can take them as allies

thats cute
I just finished mine too what do you think?

At this point this genral could be the most toxic thread on Veeky Forums