ZCLASSIC

Holy shitt strap in boys!! round 2 :D up 10$ in the last 20 min

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/
discord.gg/gZ9PF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

40 BTC wall at 200k...Destroyed. Wow.

It's only the beginning ! alot of time before the fork :D

lads I only bought 21 of these damn coins, I should've gotten more this morning.

u cant get this on binance can u ?

trex only right now

I got mine on Cryptopia.

Disgusting 4 ZCL absolute plebian here
Hoping for a huge moon so I can get started with crypto since my wageslave bucks are going to rent + food

Too late to go all in?

yeah sorry you missed it user dont buy go away

Why don't you talk about anything before it goes 10x? This shit was under 5 bucks a week ago.

Ok, cool. AFAIK the rumors of the fork happening are unconfirmed anyway. Would be wise to let the prices pull back and buy in once it's confirmed.

Because these shills are only right after the fact. They are broken clocks.

Also, there's occassional pre-moon trips, but they largely get ignored, as there is no FOMO catalyst to incentivize people.

I don't even hold this shitcoin, but GODDAMN is it doing wonders for my mining rig.

Isn't this the first time 2 coins are forking into one? If so - this will get a lot of media attention and therefore a lot of normie money coming in.

user, i feel ya. there was a whale that posted about this and said he was done accumulating, have at it boys, and i'm grateful for that. thank you, whale sir, wherever you are again (this was around 140k sats)

also, zoom out on the chart and look at how much further we can go

Anyone?

STOP BUYING THIS
I haven't got mine yet :(

I got some zcl. but how this two forks works? I really did not understand this . can some one explain this why zcl,btc, and upcoming fork related

it's a good question, and i second a bump

here's their reddit with an faq and other links

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/

the discord:
discord.gg/gZ9PF8

someone shilled this here yesterday and I didn't listen AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ye, i started a thread (not the whale one) and got called a pajeet :(