Ledger vs. Trezor

which hardware wallet does Veeky Forums use?

Neither.. It's a buggy toy. Get a laptop and install OpenBSD on it and disable all internet devices.

The Ledger is clearly superiour

USB stick + veracrypt

Trezor is ok, but Ledger has more supported currencies so I use that one

>t. pajeet
Then how do you ever transact your money anywhere?

See above

I leave everything in exchanges.

>3 1/2 stars vs. 4 1/2 stars

Ledger is a buggy pile of shit and I don't keep my coins on there anymore. TXs wouldn't broadcast, my funds were stuck. Had to type seed into a website(moved the html file of the site to an airgapped computer), and sweep the private keys to recover my shit. LTC and BCH.

I use the ledger nano s and didnt have any problems so far.

Side question: if i have my bitcoin on the ledger, how do i get the segwit fork coin(without moving it to an exchange if possible)?

what happens if you lose one of these?

I use ledger nano s because I it has the perfect size to shove it in my asshole when I travel among countries

What happens when you lose your wallet?

nothing, there's a recovery seed.

god are you guys this dumb?

honestly, if you don't have a hardware wallet it's because you're only playing with mommys allowance money.

Dude, don't use hardware... if you lose it your coins are gone forever. No way to recover. Better to keep in cloud storage like drop box

I use Trezor. I fucked up an update once and had to recover my wallet using 24 words (seed) I noted down. Used the advanced recovery mode, which shows which box(on pc screen) to click for which letters (shown on the Trezor), which worked well. Hackers would not be able to crack the seed.

Only way to lose it all is if you lose both your seed (on a physical piece of paper) and the device.

Currency support sucks, so I bought a shitty computer (new, like $250) only for wallets too.

>Then how do you ever transact your money anywhere?
You sign the transaction with your private key and then export the transaction to a QR code and scan it onto an internet connection device with a watch only wallet that you can use to push the transaction on to the blockchain, you absolute fucking dumb fuck. Kys

>god are you guys this dumb?

This place is crawling with coinbase retards who only know how to link their debit card to the app and nothing more.

god this is the fear i have. That one day all cryptos are going to be illegal and ill have to hodl them in my asshole on flights.

trezor is clearly superior.

Trezor since you can change the wallpaper on that one.
Also it's not made by chinks.

Street versus Toilet?
Witch potty does Veeky Forums use?