discord.gg/cjPFqTh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the antshares of NEO right now
and that means a fucking 40X bagger

get in or cry later

its pumping nao

$3 end of the day

5 eoy . screencap this .

It will do a NEO in terms of gains and has the sick dash nodes. Furthermore Japan and China are loving this coin. What else do we want.

Top 15 Q1 2018 ~ 10$ ea

About $3.50

50$ a coin roughly 15 billion market cap within 6 months guaranteed

can anyone confirm this exchange price imbalance? not on coss and hungover af so i dont care atm.

depends, fomo hasnt even started yet

this could do a neo type shit if the announcement they have coming is massive (i mean they already announced 2 massive things)

seems the whales have fucked off now keeping it down because they were starting to see their sell walls actually get smashed through

$5 might be a lot sooner than you think, like days

WE JUST HIT 2.5$ WTF IS HAPPENING

$3 -> $4 will be a lot quicker than $4 -> $5

probably going to pull off an icon

everyone saw this coming for weeks desu

Who cares, it's just a fag coin, you are not gonna HODL and make a ton of money just like bitcoin.

Some good old pumpie is better:
discord.gg/cjPFqTh

Is this spike just from whales pulling their walls down? No other news, just FOMO?

What will happen when China wakes up?

lots of news check the twitter also coca cola kid called Peoples Bank of China and Bitfinex yesterday here. He hasn't been wrong so far..

kek

Next stop 15$ end of january with current fundamentals. If working with chinese national bank then I actually have no idea how high this can go.

Oh, I see - what a comfy hold
>VeChain has finalized the terms of a strategic partnership with BitOcean. BitOcean is an ATM solution selling cryptocurrencies nationwide across both China and Japan.

They didn't get pulled down, they got eaten. This is an upwards correction after days of price suppression.

The FOMO is going to be real

they gonna take profits

>tfw only 4k VEN

Tfw when had 430, now just 350 because tried something I can't do.

Also where can i store this even

I think mew? i need to take mine off the exchange

MEW works, but it's listed as VEN

Derp - VET

So it's an ERC20 token?

Right now it is, I think their blockchain is going to be released Q1 or Q2 2018

Thank you user