Darknet markets

What crypto are darknet dealers trading in? are they all only accepting monero now because of the btc transfer fees?

i believe they mostly deal with monero, but that may change over time because monero has massive scalability issues. these will supposedly be fixed in the future, but monero is quickly becoming outdated, the bitcoin of privacy coins. my bet is on ZenCash for a number of reasons, but i think the dark markets will favor the largest mcap zksnarks privacy coin with IP encryption. ZenCash is set to scale well far into the future.

sorry i didn't mean to shill you on zen. the answer to your question is monero.

This is a good question

These are good thoughts

Let's face it. Dark net transactions are the only actual use case for a crypto at the moment. I'd rather be backing something that people are actually using instead of something people are just hodling for the price

What's THE darknet market nowadays anyway?

monero and eth replacing btc last i checked
darknet transactions are only like 1% of total btc transactions

bch for basic stuff, privacy coins when needed

yeah that was my thinking. was thinking about getting into ITNS for this reason. especially if monero doesn't scale well there's going to be a surge of interest in a new privacy coin

whatever the darknet is using is always going to be safe

Shoo FBI

bump for interest.

so btc is dead on the dark web now? dealers not accepting?

I heard through the grapevine it's some sub on reddit . com

Oh, I believe I know what you're talking about. Thanks for the hint.

moneros scaling is fine, look up bullet proofs, transaction fees will be reduced by around 80% in march 2018

dream most likely

Btc, xrp, eth, and monero is on a few market places. Mostly btc xrp and eth though.
t. "Salesman"

XRP is not used on darknet.

It’s almost all Bitcoin and Monero, with some other top alts like ETH, BCH, and LTC on more mainstream sites like Duckdose

if you don't have your contacts on jabber by now just go back to ebay please, every ""market"" left is just there to honeypot

Let me say again, I accept xrp as it was the original currency on alphabay with btc. Since there are dozens of markets there are many combinationa of coins tbat are accepted and the escrow system prevents the majority of transaction fees from taking place as most transactions are internal and treated as the market's money until a user pulls their coins out.

>i believe they mostly deal with monero
Don't post if you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's still BTC. XMR and BCH adoption increasing but are not the main ones yet.

who this ho

>my bet is on ZenCash for a number of reasons, but i think the dark markets will favor the largest mcap zksnarks privacy coin with IP encryption. ZenCash is set to scale well far into the future.
They're lazy and will use whatever is easiest. That might turn out to be BCH with a mixer and monero if the vocal buyers get their way.

Why is it taking until March? How are fees done on XMR because with it's adaptive block size it should be having the same issues as Bcore, correct?

check out ENG

> Main function is to address the privacy/scalability problem, includes private smart contracts

IK this shit is getting shilled all over but it's worth reading

Mix of monero/btc

I don't remember ripple ever being on DNMs. Ripple specifically requires 3rd party trust for transactions, that's playing with matches inside an oil tanker.

Shouldn't*

Why don't you go and check yourself, done in 10 minutes.
They use Monero and some still use Bitcoin, but I don't think this will continue with those fees.

tfw too brainlet to darknet

I would feel much better if they moved Monero to a DAG or some other blockchain-free DLT.