What is the most normie altcoin?

What is the most normie altcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XRP of course! It's the bankers coin, and anyone who buys it deserves to lose money.

Litecoin

Tell us more about what other coins and gains you missed out on you dumbfuck. Idiots like you pollute this board, the same idiots who call it BCash. I don't give a shit about "muh bank centralization" with XRP or "CHINK CONTROL" and scaling debate with BCH. 2 opportunities to make you much richer than you were and yet people are just too proud or some shit to own those coins. When they say stay poor they're talking about you.

/thread

I’d have to say....hmmm...ummm... fucking ripple

You have no principles beyond increasing your bottom line. You'll never be happy, and you don't deserve to.

>*makes money, buys financial security*
>Y-your not really h-happy!

doge and lite.

definitely ripple. I know huge normies who bought or have it somehow. there must be some kind of facebook way to get it for dollars

I(di)OTA

This, especially DOGE. It's the only other coin other than btc and ethereum that I have heard discussed by normies

now its XVG.

Crypto was supposed to take down the fiat banking cartel, to end the Fed. If you dont care about that, then you are a normie who is blindly following money like an animal to slaughter.

Ripple isn't a crypto, and tokens don't have to be cryto in order to trade.

Why is it hard to understand?

Verge seems to be the coin of the 3rd worlders, if you look on twitter it seems like it's all turks, indians and arabs who shill for it

definitely xvg after they make the announcement.

LTC and xrp

ripple is easy money right now but its still a shit token

ethics and trading do not have to be mutually exclusive shill.

you're not really making money, you're just making bankers money and they are feeding you the pennies

In Japan most normal person altcoin is PEPECASH. It on list of Japanese government approved altcoin.

Well duh... I haven't forgot what this is all about.

Yes exactly, Ripple is the anti-crypto, which is why it's such a piece of shit. Whatever though, I know you'll just do whatever your Jewish masters tell you to do anyways. You probably are even offended that I brought up the JQ.
Inb4 "/pol plz gooo!"

I am a crypto Jewish and do not give a fuck about pigs playing in their own shit. It's actually fun to watch.

Also, I am not advocating ripple as a replacement for BTC, because I actually realize if BTC crashes, the whole confidence in the market dies with it. Either way, I'm going to flip ripple as long as it will let me, and continue to add to my BTC stack.

BTW, it's not wise to get emotionally invested in coins/philosophy

ripple verge and litecoin

Lol people invest in scamcoins like link and nobody says anything yet somehow ripple is the bad guy also like said getting emotionaly invested in crypto is retarded and it'll be your quickest way to losing money

>people invest in scamcoins like link and nobody says anything yet somehow ripple is the bad guy

Yep.. Welcome to Veeky Forums.. where if you want to make money and keep people from being scammed, you are the bad guy

I'm not wise to sell out my own people for a quick buck? And you refer to us as pigs playing in our own shit? Do you ever wonder what could be contributing to the rise in anti-Semitism? Oh, but of course you are just the eternal victims, burdened with extracting wealth from high trust societies while degrading them at the same time.

Or maybe the "normies" are actually intelligent people who read up about Crypto coins, decided to put some money into safer coins instead of worrying all day about playing the market for some small gains because they have a real job and don't feel the need to.

Hell, people would call me a normie when it comes to Crypto because I just got in in the last couple months despite watching it and having played around mining BTC back in 2013-14.

But I read up on it for about a week for a few hours a day reading the white papers and I told everyone they should buy Ripple while it was 20 cents and all the "oldfags" told me I was crazy and to invest in BTC and just Hodl BTC and ETH and all those other ridiculously expensive coins, which at the beginning of this year would have been amazing advice, but at the beginning of this year none of them knew it was amazing advice, because this year was the boom and before that it was just a stale market all around. But THEY made their gains on cheap coins that skyrocketed and now think they will continue to go up, when the reality is that there are more options, better coins, more versatility, more usefulness, better scalability, faster transactions, and cheaper fees in other places.

Get over yourself and buy some XRP, it's not going anywhere.

enjoy the gallows

Ripple, Verge, LTC, BTC

Jesus Christ, get a load of this goy..

Yeah, you are a pig because you over indulge yourself in failed ideologies and philosophies. I'm not a fucking victim because I can stand on my own two feet without getting mad about it.

In fact, your whole spiel you just went on MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A VICTIM. Oy fucking vey my friend. GL in life and finding a mate.

XRP because it's so cheap.

If it goes to $15K like Bitcoin, we'll all be rich!

Nice trick you got there, changing the subject to whether or not I can get laid. Where did you learn that? Are you a woman?

Hahaha, oh boy... That's fucking RICH!

kek

You have no idea how many times I've seen this though. Every day is a new person buying into this unknown alt called XRP, and every day, someone tells them about market cap.

I said fuck it, and just got in on XRP too since it doesn't seem like that idiocy will ever stop.

That wasn't the subject buddy, that was the closer... Convenient of you to ignore the rest of the post, isn't it?

Yeah Ripple and LTC forsure

XRP, totally. thats why ive got 35% of my holdings in it

normies rule fucking everything

ICX

Ripple for sure. Boring as fuck but going to 5 bucks next year.

Go away moralfag /pol/ drama queen. Your "morals" will get you nowhere in life, nobody cares about your "morals" except yourself. You can't take out a mortgage on a house with your "morals". The only thing you can do with your "morals" is waste away on /pol/ and Veeky Forums, crying about how others don't share your "morals". Go. Away. Nobody cares about your "morals".

Fair enough, here's my response to the rest of your post, I'd advise refraining from further ad hominem attacks because it makes you look like you are losing the argument.
I am not a victim, because I refuse to be a victim. The choices I make in my life affect not only my life, but those around me, and in turn those around them, even if is is only a small amount. If I see something that I disagree with, then it would be the weaker decision to just go along with it in pursuit of material gains. I'm still making money in this market without abandoning my morals, because there are things more important than money.
Do you still think this is foolish?

>things more important than money
Completely subjective.

>That ID
>uaSS

Yeah, the Lord has spoken, and that guy is a tool that is latched onto philosophy and ideology. Totally missing the forest for the trees.. Ideology will not save the white race.

Go write it in your blog, I really don't give a shit about how you feel personally. If you don't want to be attacked, do not attack people? Cool? Great. You were the one who brought up the JQ and were shocked when people called you out on it, and proceeded to play the oppressed minority. Ironic...

If your morals are more important than money, then how can you NOT see that this is a game of selling to the bigger fool? Do you not think about the people you sell to? I do.. I lock in my profits in a way that assures I am not creating a bag holder. What do you do to take your people in consideration? I think you are bullshiting yourself and everyone else. You are not superior because you have a set of morals, it makes you human... flawed and imperfect.. but you are arrogant about your morals, so I dont know what to tell you.

Also, I am a full German/Polish Yid and my interest is in seeing both Whites and Jews survive and thrive. You need to stop being such a maximalist and start thinking pragmatically. I've learned I start to fail when I subscribe to one philosophy over another..

I definitely was not shocked when people called me out on it. I expected it, because you are normies.
I an not an oppressed minority, I am informed and I refuse to help build the cages that will contain us.
I don't care about the bigger fool theory, I care about ending the Fed. If I can make money to sustain myself while contributing to change I believe in, then that's a win/win.
Sorry you traded your humanity for wealth, whenever that happened.

Just don't come back crying when you "make it" but you still feel empty inside.

>I don't care about the bigger fool theory
>If I can make money to sustain myself

Some morals you got there...

>ending the fed
>still empty inside
Sounds like you've been watching way too much Hollywood buddy.

I mean that the bigger fool theory is a predatory farce. Anything else you would like to pick over under a microscope?

Actually I don't watch any movies any more, but good job on making that assumption.

So I can sustain myself while keeping being cognizant of the bigger fool theory. I love my white side and my Jewish side. oy vey in the streets, 1488 in the sheets (and vice versa).

I am happy to see both Whites and Jews.. (Asians too if I was Asian) work together and make big profits.. But you have chosen to see a much more hopeless vision... We share the same hopes about ending the fed, but I chose to be more inclusive than you. This will be your downfall.

It's not a farce when you can run TA and determine the top... I did it with bcash, sold at .27 and still feel guilty about it.

Need to point out that ripple is up 1000 sats since this thread started.

Hey, some of my best friends are Jewish, but almost all of the people at the top of the "fuck the world over" game are Jewish too. What are we going to do about that if we don't acknowledge it?
It's not regular people Jews, it's the cabal in charge that just happens to be Jewish.

Dude, if your friends havent taught you that there are many sects of Judaism, and that there are fucking evil Jews who even wish to oppress other Jews for the sake of their own bottom line, then you haven't been asking your friends enough questions, or they are probably Conservative/Reform Jews...

There are real Jews, and then there are (((Jews)))... I'm shocked /pol/ hasn't taught you that

I understand people are in crypto to make money. By feeding Ripple however you will be killing off crypto and there will be no more gains to made. You are killing the golden goose here user.

This

Buttmad faggot normie Reddit scum detected. Hope you lose all your money and kill yourself.

Yes I know that, that's what I basically just said. The problem arises when those at the top can hide behind their Jewish Teflon coating when their corruption is pointed out. How can one go against the machine when doing so automatically forces you into the anti-semite box. Fuck it, I guess I'm a Nazi now, been called a racist straight white male so much that it actually made me prejudiced when I wasn't before.

Because pointing out anyone's race is counterproductive.. You should point out their corruption and flaws.. I've been called the same things, and it's made me believe in myself more. I don't need to hide behind an ideology like what you are thinking of doing.. You'd be doing the same thing as the Jews you hate.

Fuck off kike before I get my zyklon b out

That's nice

LTC and it's on sale now.

ethereum

I appreciate your input, and it's definitely something I'm going to think on. This is a real struggle for me, I used to be really anti-racist, but I can't help but notice correlations. Maybe it's latent schizophrenia, maybe I was just blinded before by trying to fit in, but one thing I do know is every group has their own special flavor of fucked up, including those I belong to. It just seems like the failings of the SWM are the only ones we are allowed to point out, and you're right I do feel like a bit of a victim because of that. But I do still believe in the preservation of my race (but not to the detriment of others), and I feel it is my duty resist any attacks on it, including Ripple :^)

Well, its probably more of a biological response rather than mental illness. Completely natural... but those feelings do cause you to grow blinders. I went through that faze and grew out of it and am happier for going through it and not letting it consume me in the end.. Thus, I am not a slave to feelings or ideology.. like I said, youll grow out of it and become more pragmatic because of it.

That's fine if you dont like ripple, but I still disagree with you that it's going to crash BTC.

and yeah.. good talk, friend

Good talk indeed. Take it easy man.

Normtherium
Litenorm

You do the same, hope you make a lot of money and have a comfy life

THERE WAS A GOOD TALK ON HERE AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTE or XRP, if those count. Now, if you aren't a normie you should look into other coins, like the ones in this discord. The ones posted here have all mooned, just check the timestamps. Good luck bruv.

discord.gg/USV36RY

stevecoin

Ooga booga no buy gubbament bank coin we gonna destroy banks and get rid of da gubbament and have anarchy its gonna really happen really I promise the CEO of Ripple is jewish really he is please don't google it

This.

Litecoin.