If you buy Ripple, you’re supporting the big banks. Nothing more than a jewcoin, fuck you if you buy it...

If you buy Ripple, you’re supporting the big banks. Nothing more than a jewcoin, fuck you if you buy it. Stay away from XRP.

stay poor

I'm surprised more people aren't saying this. Why even crypto if you go into ripple?

well if i can get rich off it idgaf

Having principals is exactly why jews control everything in the first place. Heres what a smart person would do: make money from ripple, use money to fund your own anti-establishment ideas. Or stay a poorfag while the government adds more and more regulations to cripple you financially.

I fucking hate the coin but still wish I got in when it was frozen around $0.19-$0.24. Oh well.

because we're not fucking stupid like you. we're here to make money.

*because they dont have principals.

>mfw you think principals are why cunts get into crypto.

I heard on Veeky Forums yesterday it actually does something, is this true? Does it do a thing that might be useful, like international banking transactions instantly with little fees or something absurd like that? That'd be crazy haha, well have your upvote sir I'm off to put my money in Verge. I heard it was gonna hit 3000 sats today!

Bitcoin is owned by blockstream.

Also you fucking morons are promoting ripple by making this argument. If its own by big banks then most people will straight up invest in it for that reason alone.

just bought 100k thanks

Daddy needs this at 10.00 to pay off his new jeep wrangler sport

>bets against the kikes
>bets against the banks

You hate money

if you have bitcoin, you are destroying mother earth by using excessive electricity.
who the fuck cares, earn money

>supporting the big banks
>supporting
It's not supporting, they're selling their tech services to banks. That's like saying McDonald's supports you because you have to pay for their food.

At least it's not like ChainLink, literally partnered with and probably funded by (((SWIFT)))

t. jelly of my XRP

If your attitude doesn't change skelly WILL leave

Cuz you're retarded. BTC was created as a reaction to the banking system that crushed the economy. Decentralization gives power to the little people. And trust me, neither you or anyone on this board will find this rewarding in the long run.

Those short sighted gains WILL hurt you in the long run when $ is useless and all you use is whatever Ripple creates next to control the masses.

You guys are seriously short sighted.

XRP was the first crypto I bought. I bought it because it was Top10 and only $0.20. Turns out, this is all the brains you need to outperform /pol/tards

shit sorry

Fucking this. I'm not in it to change the goddamn world or help people or overthrow banks or fuck the police. I'm here to make money.

>I'll remain poor and let opportunity pass by! That'll show dem jews!
The state of "woke" people

If you wish you could have gotten Ripple early, then hop into Stellar.

ursary*

>BTC was created as a reaction to the banking system that crushed the economy.

Well now its fucking owned by Banks and the lightning network is going to make it so the only ones who can run a node are banks.

checkmate motherfucker. At least ripple doesn't suck.

The BTFO low iq poltard everyone

Believe it or not, we aren't all angsty teenagers that are trying to have transactions that are not traceable. We like banks. Hell, the origin of banks were holding and storing money for people so it was protected from thieves/robbers so you could go work and not worry about your money. If you like to make money, buy Ripple. If you are doing shady shit that you feel you must hide, like all those purchases of giant black dildos for your boyfriend to use on you, then use your privacy coin of choice... it doesn't matter to anyone but you. I'll continue to make intelligent investments that are likely to payoff in the future instead of emotional investments based on my angsty teenage rebellious side.

go live in the woods faggot

That's a sweet vehicle though.

i just sold my XVG bags and went into XRP

what does a bank really do for you except leverage your deposit 10x, gamble with your mortgage 30x, and leave you in the dust when the fall flat and force the FED to print trillions? what does their ecosystem do for you? NADA

>We like banks

you think the banks are gonna just go "yeah we've made our hundreds of billions from these people already, now cryptos the bees knees, lets just lay down and fucking die because these handful cryptoinvestors dont want us". you're naive.

who cares if xrp supports banks. I don't want banks to be the future, but they are the present, and if you don't think they'll be the future as well, you're quixotic

Why?
LN is open source
Why the fuck would banks run nodes when they have no expertise in it and miners and exchanges won't?
Also LN unlike mining has almost zero overhead.
you don't need a server farm to make a node.
A fucking cell phone can do it.
This really is a huge gaping hole in the anti-LN argument.
There is absolutely not one shred of evidence banks are moving into LN. And there is not one coherent line of reasoning that if banks did they will somehow out compete a decentralized network or nodes run by exchanges and miners.

>Centralized corporate controlled bank token
>Total supply 99,993,093,880 XRP
>Circulating supply 38,739,144,847 XRP
>Developers kept the rest
>Token not required to use network
>Technically not a cryptocurrency
>Noob cryptocurrency "investors" buy it because they don't know the difference and think "muh banks are using it"
>Too fucking stupid to see the irony
>Pump the price to one dollar
>Unironically think they've made a good investment

the banks primary function today is meditating and structuring money lending between investors. that's what they are there for. cryptos are really just a means to an end.

Ripple is shit.
Not even a shitcoin as it is not a coin but a fiat bank note.
That said I am happy to see BCash being knocked off the #3 spot.

That's why I bought it.