BNTY

twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672

HOLY SHIT HE CAUGHT THE ETHERDELTA HACKER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyul/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/?st=JBPJ5KQQ&sh=c141213a
etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggas better start buying bnty as soon as this news drops I need my x10

colossal if correct

my 2k bounties are ready

True if big

>twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672
DID HE FUCKING DO IT THE ABSOLUTE FFUCKING MADMAN

wow massive if confirmed

Insane, they're onto you. Get out of Turkey while you can. Buy Amis.

Original OP who posted this tip last night. Glad some of you held. Take profits where you feel comfortable, and enjoy the gains this week as word continues to spread.

Still got an even bigger moon mission later this week. Follow me @gordon_crypto for updates.

Love you anons.

This really has nothing to do with bounty0x. It did not need to be tokenized. Just pay the guy in eth or LTC

Moon time

Yep bout to moon

how are you going to make sure that they're going to pay up though? does eth or ltc have a escrow system that makes sure that happens? tell me user

PLEASE BE REAL

This guy is going to make me RICH

It has everything to do with bounty0x. If the guy that helped that guy gets his 100k bounty, it will show the viability of the platform.

Are you fucking kidding me??!! Moon if true. Is Bounty the greatest coin ever senpai?

THERES ONLY AROUND 1500 TOKEN HOLDERS. GET IN NOW FOR MASSIVE GAINS LATER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

20X FUCKING INCOMING

Low volume , a lot of sell orders

>twitter.com/TommyWorldPower/status/946088559387164672

This is so beautiful.

Well it's too late not, I'm sure it's pumping as we speak.

Read A decentralized contract for making sure people follow through on paying is an excellent idea. BNTY is completely undervalued.

it hasnt started yet, the word hasnt spread properly. get in now or forever wallow in the gutter

Okay, this is ONE event. How could this be a giant industry that needs it's own token and system?
All developers are already paid in X amount if they find bugs on a products code.

is it worth 100m? no

brainlet detected

There are coins with nothing working and just a pretty website that are worth over 100m.

Any news on this hitting other exchanges?

Holy fuck strap on your seat belt lads!

its not even 20m where did you pull that 100m figure out of from?

Probably since somebody predicted a 10x moon earlier in the thread he was saying he doesn't believe this coin could ever 10x.

lul kucoin crashed for me, big wave of fomos?

Oh shit here we go! Strap in folks it's going to be an interesting ride!

let it fucking moon!!!!! 100 M SHIT

where can I buy BNTY?

Kucoin

mooning get in fast and x30

If you need to sign up use this code for gainz 1KJv5

Good luck~

ive been checking this guys twitter every 10 minutes , he deleted some tweets mentioning bounties. it sounds like the hacker ended up contacting binance and fucked himself like that

Lol they both relay to the same twitter account ya knucklehead

Is this legit, I have 1k BNTY atm but I might just go all in if so.

Tommy is a crypto investor. He'll accumulate a ton of BNTY before he announces. He knows the value in the info that is about to be released.

To the moon!

Fucking Potcoin is worth $74M. Hempcoin is worth $83M.

Those are the most retarded cryptos in the cryptospace. BNTY actually has uses.

The concept of this coin is pure genius, I'm buying.

Checked. Also worth recognizing that a mere 75 mil marketcap is a 5x from where we are now with this token.

BUY BNTY GUYS BEST INVESTIMENT IN CRYPTO RIGHT NOW

I went all-in.

I am now the proud owner of 90,000 sherifftokens.

the coin was released yesterday, give it a chance

MtGox lost what is over 12.5 billion dollars in Bitcoin from the hack. When this coin actually gets shit done, 100m+ marketcap is easy

That's pretty scary but I think it'll pay big. I've got 800 and I'm just watching it accrue dollar value

Just bought at almost ATH, ready to sell low.

Thanks lad, just followed.
I'm up just over 90% based on your tip

Congrats

159k here and thinking about getting more

Just a tip that those big sell walls are bots. They move up once you touch them. In reality there's only a couple ETH between us and the moon, though there looks like more. Some faggy low-wage whale is trying to keep it down lol. buy those up!

same

D E C E N T R A L I Z A T I O N

I swear to fucking god you newfag brainlets don't under understand the premise behind why blockchain is one of the greatest inventions in mankind.

It's worth 500 million> in the mid term when every fucking blockchain startup begins to use it brainlet

This needs to be said more. Fuck the walls and fucking buy.

I’m following as well. I may not retweet or like your tweets, but I’ll be watching, oracle.

How can you tell they’re bots??

What's a good wallet for this?

Buy one BNTY at their price and they jump up to a higher price. Also when the price drops too low a bunch of the coins from that sell wall jump to the buy. They're an accumulation alley; push the price down and grab at lower prices.

planning on dropping $500 on this, do i buy now or wait

as soon as possible. We've found our supports—the price cant drop much more than the last few hours.

ok, just waiting for my LTC to transfer over to kucoin

There's no time to wait we are on the launchpad now.

Thanks senpai, didn’t know this existed. I just stare at the depth charts, look at how big the green monster is versus the red monster and yell “fuck” in different contexts depending on who is bigger

so why is it different from me posting a bounty and you doing it and then I pay you? why should I use this token and it's page?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7meyul/bounty0x_bnty_hidden_gem_of_crypto_helping_the/?st=JBPJ5KQQ&sh=c141213a

UPVOTE FAGGOTS

UPVOTE NOW

GIVE THE REDDITORS WHAT THEY WANT

MEW
just set it up as a new token

I would say the floor is around 5% lower than the current price, therefore you should invest now.
You risk missing the train if you wait for the price to retest the floor.

read the fucking whitepages, retard. Lower fees due to skirting around fiat, decentralized determination of when bounty is reached, escrow system... You ever tried to put up a dev bug bounty? It's a shit show.

Soon people who own BNTY will be able to crowdfund bounties.

So that instead of one $100k bounty for the ED hacker, all the pissed off victims will be able to buy in with BNTY and contribute to the bounty pot. Increasing incentive for people to catch the hackers.

>tfw I hodl about 1/50k of market value. Not incredibly much at the moment but boy if this goes to 200m or more

Done!

You should cross post this among other subreddits

Damn you guys have balls buying into sell walls like.

Holy shit are you the user who made that suggestion in the other thread? This is brilliant

I didn't know this, that's so cool. Going to the moon or not this is just a cool coin

Thanks senpai

Yeah.

ALSO, REMINDER TO CONTACT BINANCE ON TWITTER/TELEGRAM AND ASK THEM TO LIST BNTY.

The BNTY devs have already sent in an application to be part of the "community vote" for new listings in January. And asked the BNTY community to contact Binance and show support.

The lead dev met with Binance's director of marketing a few weeks ago, so odds are on our side.

Coins always dump when they get added on Binance.
Although it is good for them on the long-term

Damn. Too bad. I'm still holding though.

I just went all in for 200k tokens.

fuck yea guys keep rallying this shit. I got fuckin moneybags in my eyes.

Nav literally doubled yesterday when it got listed

oh shit, should i bother buying now?

Just don't fucking sperg out at the first sign of a dip. So many retards did that yesterday and left their seat on the rocket.

Still going up. So, yeah.

Suppose I'm a small start and make a word press page. What's the fucking chance you'll find me? and if I'm a big company how do I find the most talented autistic hackers as fast as possible and pay them in an automated manner for completing tasks?

Suppose I hire you then decide not to pay you because fuck you. Decentralization and smart contracts solve / address those problems and many more.

should i dump now?

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

For those not using Kucoin

can someone tell me how this all works? i have some of this coin but how do the bounties work? is it just

>post bounty for certain amount
>investigators sherlock the hacker and catch them
>investigators cashes out

is that it?

Should i unload my REQ or VEN and go all in on bounty? Help me senpai

If you want to sell me your coins, yeah. Just remember that now plebbit, after being all against this yesterday, is onboard. That's 10,000 people an hour who are seeing a post on the front page of the crypto subbreddit. Think about when it hits binance. So yeah if you wanna be a retard, then bail.

No, everything is fine.

>bounties
You use that word, I don't think it means what you think it means

Keep a significant amount of the REQ.
Unload all VEN.

Shoot that into BNTY.

Shut the fuck up retard