Character Art Thread

Starter Character Edition:
I'm looking for art of characters who are at the very beginning of their adventures.

Requesting fantasy Clowns, Jesters, Harlequins, and Mimes? Bonus points if colorful!

Anyone got any black people that'd fit in a cyberpunk world? I've only got some shitty, semi-racist gangbangers.

Need oozes and slimes of any kind, humanoid best though

posting this because I'm satisfied with it, it almost fits the theme because splint mail is only 200gp which isn't too hard to come by

>items listed are >85% mundane camping gear.

Nice stuff! Love that linework.

Where can we find more of your work user?

New Topic: Monster PCs. The more inhuman, the better.

A flock of birds stacked on top of each other in robes?

Previous thread:

Dat midriff.

thanks mr skeltal

Here's a level 1 character concept, before the player changes it up for being too shitty and/or cringey.

This one can pass as an albino African.

And this one is mulatto.

FPBP

That was a good thread.

Will post some stuff, but looking for either poor fighters or bar brawl art.
Thank you!

1/?

Probably the closest thing I've got to a "poor fighter". He's got just the basic starting gear, nothing too fancy. I doubt this is what you meant though, I'm guessing fighters who look dirty and ramshackle, their gear all dinged up. Am I right?

Why do we need both captchas and post time limiters? At least taking time to find the pictures makes me less annoyed about having to wait in between posts.

I think this is about it.

The rest are either magic users or not particularly cyberpunk/more post apoc.

2/?

Not exactly what I was looking for, I need them young and more dex-based but I really appreciate the effort

Looking for landsknechts and renaissance dudes, if possible with outrageous but believable clothing.

I saw these two and my /pol/ started to act up. Theres a joke in here somewhere, if I was only smart enough to see it...

Requesting Noble characters. Not knights or any kind of action people. I am not looking for people in the adventure party, but nobleman and women that have power and money and can be used as quest givers, villains or powerful allies. The more rich the better.
Bonus points if you find a halfling female that can be used as an ally with these characteristics.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

This can pass as a halfling.

I'm looking for wizards that don't look like wizards, if that makes sense. Just normal people, maybe with a staff, maybe with a book, but nothing overly wizard-like. It's proving difficult to find some decent art like this!

>halflings
>nobles
Make up your mind.

Is the hat too much?

Hah, that's quite cool. Sadly It's for 5e, so I don't think that'd fly. :(
The hats are cool though.

Does this qualify as a monster pc