THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO (((make it)))

Since Veeky Forums is always on the hunt for the next pajeetcoin, just to get dumped on, I will bring some fresh air into biz. Because I feel sorry for you retards and you shilled me some good coins in the past.

IntenseCoin (ITNS) is the next safe 100-200x coin in a 4-6 months timeframe (look at Skycoin the past few days, ITNS will do the same but better/anonymous)

Intense is aiming to become THE anonymous (monero-based) marketplace for VPNs.

Some facts (based on dev statements on discord which I follow closely):
>browser PLUG-IN end of jan 2018 + MVP of desktop wallet
>name change Q1
>Dev said some major VPN service providers that they have contacted so far have shown major interest
>Desktop wallet coming within 6 months (check out their world-class team, Vladimir Jirasek top security head of Nokia, Tmobile, Dell etc in the past)
>Mobile wallet within 8 months
>Hardware VPN router coming end of 2018

Some general facts:
>Market cap: 6-7m right now (I started shilling this at 600k 2 weeks ago and it will only go up from here)
>VPN market is 70-80B per year
>China bans major VPN providers, therefore decentralised VPN market will be huge there, there is a big demand
>Intense won't compete with VPN providers, as they can just easily act as nodes and then get paid in ITNS, it will bring more people
>personal prediction of market cap once widely used: 10-15B if major providers hop onboard, it will be very popular because ITNS offers monero-like privacy

Mobile wallet will be a break-through
>be poorfag or be from russia, north korea or china
>have unlimited data plans
>go to sleep
>stake ITNS on mobile wallet and provide your mobile internet connection
>all westeners will lick their fingers for private russian/north korean/chinese internet connections
>ITNS TO THE MOON

Where to buy: ATM only on one unknown russian exchange: stocks.exchange
Discord: discordapp.com/invite/f3XQgA3
Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cjPFqTh
stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/ETH
intensecoin.com/2017/12/15/december-update/
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

p-pls don't post I'm trying to get more money from shitcoins so I can funnel it into this

this is how the VPN will work

ok user hurry up ill wait 10min
how many do you plan to buy?

What a shitcoin
>Inb4 stay poor fagget

can't wait to start using it, when will that be? with the browser plug-in?

>(look at Skycoin the past few days, ITNS will do the same but better/anonymous

lmao
you're retarded

Genuinely intersted. Why would it moon now ?

>100-200x
Is this mathematically feasible or are you using hyperbole . Don't fuck with me bro, I will go all in if this is possible

t. 1 week-old newfag

I've been on Veeky Forums for almost 10 years but biz is different because money is on the line here faggot

>i'm and oldfeg brah i've been on /b/ since 2003 XD

I feel like this is too good to be true...

Fuck that bullshit coin and join a real pumping group.

discord.gg/cjPFqTh

its actually mathematically impossible to not go up 100-200x (if devs deviler)
recipe to make it:
50% KCS
50% ITNS

>falling for user's pnd
keep your bags thanks
sage

browser plugin end of january
stay poor fgt

I felt confident in this coin because Veeky Forums wasn't shilling it non-stop. Selling before this goes to shit.

tell me why
look at all the coins without a product and hundreds m market cap
this will have a product in a month and is only 7m

Lol yea his PnD when its got a massive thread on bitcoin talk. I don't think its a PnD but it definitely seems too good to be true, but I wonder if this is what getting in on the ground floor feels like.

it's not, check their discord

these 9x gainz look good so far, thanks but i wont sell until 1000x
feel free to sell on btc pair, ill buy it

I shilled this shit 2 weeks ago at 30-40 satoshi, people who believed me already got 5x
just hodl

Thx OP, this warrants investigation

I was one of those people.

>discord
implying it discord is a peer-reviewed scientific journal :'D

>(if devs deviler)
that's a big if, buddy

The devs seem super responsive and competent so far, fuck im hesitating to pull the trigger but I think I should.

maybe send your BTC to stocks.exchange already, because after what you will find in this project youll wanna buy asap ;)
glad to hear! dont sell yet, just set it aside and forget it for a year

>im hesitating to pull the trigger but I think I should
I have $BTC 60 to spend on the "proper" project. I don't want to be PANJEETED

Can you buy with eth? Fuck bitcoin

devs are super responsive and answer all questions, thats a big plus
true, i pulled trigger and will win, you should put in some too (wouldnt recommend all, just in general)
safe to put in 5-10 BTC into this but youll increase price a lot, so have to do it over several days

BTW new IP, OP here

Yeah, its one of the few coins on stocks.exchange with an ETH pairing.

yes but the spread is cancerous, better send ETH, convert to BTC then buy ITNS

Cant find it on stocks exchange. Do you have a link?

it should be there. just ctrl+f ITNS

BTC: stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
ETH: stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/ETH

watch out tho, prices on ETH like 10-20% higher

I'm in for 3k

Can we withdraw to ledger Nano s?

>devs are super responsive and answer all questions
They communicate through Discord?

Yeah they answered some questions for me the other day.

Slack, Discord, Bitcointalk, Twitter
nice one, wont regret it
no but i think they will implement monero by end of january, so this will probly work also

for anyone wondering where this project is currently and where it's headed, see their latest dev update:

intensecoin.com/2017/12/15/december-update/

how should i go about converting my ETH to BTC on stocks exchange?

You're really exited aren't you?
When is it comming to another exchange?

yup, world class people onboard now, a must read
sorry i just saw its not possible to do that, just put in an order and hope somebody sell it for a reasonable price on ETH pair

not too much, im know im going to be rich off of this, hype is when I found out about this project and went all in

thanks, bought 100k

Sigtmarines V2: Buy high sell low

>world class people onboard now
This is the Lead Developer Profile:
Name: Valiant
He is a self-taught programmer and starting coding when he was a young teenager. In 2014 Valiant made his commercial debut and published a successful proxy scraping and testing software. Shortly after he was able bridge his skills into automation related work as a consultant for private clients. Ultimately, his various experiences yielded a skillset as a full stack developer. Valiant has developed and maintained full stack solutions for businesses across several industries and has extensive experience with C/C++, C#, and Android/iOS development and hacking. He is also university educated in a clinical health field at a baccalaureate and doctoral level.

How's that world class? No offense

enjoy your lambo bro

How wise would it be to dump $50k USD into a project like this and hope for a moon?

not very wise

>>browser PLUG-IN end of jan 2018 + MVP of desktop wallet
Thanks, just had a driveby malware site steal 100k

very wise
lol
seriously tho, do it, you will only regret not doing this now
but you gotta play it well, not many ITNS for sale in order book, so accumulate wisely, not like a retard with market buy orders

just bought 5000k

Anyone wanna sell me some with ETH cause my dumbass didnt check to see if there was a ETH/BTC pair after dude said convert to btc then buy.

if i put in $500?

what do you mean?
nice, godspeed
sorry didnt know it, just send some BTC to it or withdraw ETH change to BTC and put it back, not too late

easy 20-40k in a year

oh boys were mooning

will this come to another exchange?

Most likely
Devs are in talks with several exchanges
No concrete info though

THE DIP

If this seems sketchy, check out this discord instead. Trend analysis offered and the signals have all been right this week, ridiculous gains that you can verify:

discord.gg/USV36RY

What dip? We're ATH

it was at 0.000038 eth when i posted that lol

Is it wrong to be mainly worried about the 0 volume that Im gonna get stuck with a coin i cant possibly sell?

Its 8.8btc for today, steadily increasing
It was like 0.5btc on average 2-3 weeks ago

No, it needs a new exchange.

Chances it actually gets listed on a decent exchange and not some ruski exchange with a grand total of 3 btc volume?

true, maybe lets collaboratively work through it? win win for us and everyone
its 8 btc today, but we will get listed somewhere else eventually

we?

yeah if we maybe work together (4channers), everyone buy in and then we work towards a big listing and get rich
if pol can meme trump into office we caan get this listed on bittrex for sure

Lulz we getting shilled by the coin creators

lol no, im not a dev, but i believe in the project

Even if you were I wouldn't care. You made me gains, and the project looks legit. The wallet is really nice.

I believe in it too, now if only I could buy my 2k worth

Do an airdrop for Veeky Forums

Also I think the rebranding effort is majorly needed. Look what happened to DogecoinDark from a simple rebrand, Intensecoin is just a little too gimmicky and tryhard. Sounds like just another shit coin. If they do a good job on that front this project has major potential to hit the mainstream.

>eventually
That's the tough part.

agree, best wallet for cryptonight coins so far
eth problem?
im not dev but lets can mention it in discord lol

agree, luckily its coming in 1-2 months

This exchange is rough. Pulling back out

It should steal market cap from electroneum 500m shitcoin.

What is making you do that? I know the exchange is rough but that severe?

i transfered a couple 100 ks of ITNS in and out, whats the problem?
yeah, it does everything etn does + vpn market

Mainly because i brough in ETH and the price difference is too much, and no way to swap on that exchange

I didn't think it was that bad. Its definitely a shitty shitcoin exchange but everything worked for me. I pulled all my ITNS into a wallet anyway, no way I'd leave any money on that dodgy exchange.

what wallet are you using?

well yeah u should buy with btc

perhaps this isn't the most important point, but there's something to be said for the fact that this is the only coin i've ever mined, simply because it's one click in the wallet to start CPU mining, no technical knowledge required.

i don't know why this is so rare, even whatsitcalled electroneum or whatever was a bitch to set up mining, even though the whole premise is normie appeal. i guess it shows the devs have a lot of common sense and a fresh perspective on the whole experience. i'm sure other coins have this but i haven't seen them.

intensecoin.com
just use the core wallet

its cool for the effect but i dont recommend mining via the wallet, better use xmr stak amd specialized miner, youll get double or triple the hashrate

Btw ltc pair is coming soon too

BTW THIS IS BIG:
Dev has confirmed in discord channel that McAfee has read the whitepaper
We are one tweet away from a 100-200m market cap

would be sick, but i'm not really to worried about mcafee's shilling. it won't affect the long-term price much. that comes down to VPN service provider partnerships, i think.

In a project this small with a few hundred people it would stay up
Nobody knows abou this basically
Mcafee would inteoduce thousands

They got listed on a new exchange today, I didn't notice. Too bad its even worse than stocks.exchange

Holy shit.

What makes ITNS better or comparable to Substratum?

Until this coin is on a decent exchange i dont see it doing much