The Crypto Trinity

What is the best portfolio trinity and why is it XMR, XLM and NEO?

Unironically best 3 cryptos out there.

>Actually work
>Better tech then their main competitors
>Extremely undervalued
>Backed by China and fucking IBM
>No fake partners
>All 3 guaranteed to moon by at least 20x

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cjPFqTh
medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-stellar-lumens-xlm-quick-guide-5995b2359c81
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
discord.gg/qhFVAxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

add icon too

Why do they need a coin?

>NEO and XLM going x20
>they're already top 15 coins with >$4 billion market cap

delusional

actual quality thread

fuck off bagholder

If you didn't read the Dymaxion whitepaper - Burst

> IOTA like Tangles without the issues they face
> Based on Bitcoin style Lightning channels
> ZK Snarks from ZCash and Ring Signatures from Monero for optional privacy
> Extremely high scalability, speed and great privacy features
> Uses a proof of capacity main chain for settling the Dymaxion layer - way more energy efficient than PoW chains.
> Only a 120m cap while these projects are all 2B+. Use your imagination to figure out where this could go, especially in this market

ETH is 20x the market cap of that of NEO and 40x of XLM. Do you think these 2 won't be where ETH is today next year given how much crypto space is growing?

There are literally shitcoins such as BCH and BCG in top 5 this year.

>a bit like this
>based on that

ANOTHER WEEK ANOTHER SHITCOIN

the harsh truth is that 99% of coins that are going to make it are already established.

Raiblocks is becoming too much of a meme

NEO, XLM, and ICON will be the best holds for 2018. VEN is going to 10x soon as well.

My three biggest holdings as well. 2018 is going to be a good year for us.

thats the 4x trifecta. The 20x trifecta is:

ENG, QST, BAT

Not much pajeeting in this thread. I guess some respect has to be put on these three.

Lol look at cardano, look at ETH.. you are fucking clueless aren't you? You do get there are companies worth 500 billion dollars? You do get that we are seeing a brand new tech that every moron can invest in? You do get we will likely see a company in blockchain go over 1 trillion, not even as a currency but as A COMPANY. You're the most delusional it gets on this board.

Price predictions for NEO and XLM short term say by Feb 2018? I have about 60% of my portfolio in these fuckers.

God damn IOTA needs to move it's ass or I'm dropping it by Christmas. Should I switch IOTA for Raiblocks?

XLM will sit at .5$
NEO at 100$ for sure

Should you?
I would.

lol thinks this place has an influence.

meme or not, XRB is looking very strong. I'd bet it reaches $20 by the end of January.

wtf Christmas already passed...

>Switch IOTA for XRB

Yes

Not in some orthodox countries.

wtf I'm tripping bro. Yea I meant by New Years. So much fucking wasted opportunities with this shit. Same as LTC.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Thats because retards shill biz, twitter and message boards with shitcoins that get pnd'd and cryptos that actually work (like these 3) go under radar.

Although its still early to buy them desu, they are just getting exposure and their MC is very small. They are criminally undervalued,

I'm sure you're not the first guy to say that. And you won't be the first to be wrong either

i predict a huge dump across the board, all alts. into btc, followed by a meteoric rise to 30k. followed by a 4 week period to buy alts and moon

REQ could moon actually, but why not put some dollars into cryptos that are actually guaranteed to moon?

In your case other two might not.

add XRP and XLM and you are golden

I am up on all of them in satoshis and fiat. I have 15 other investments but these are my main 3. I am looking for 10x+ in the next 12 months not a 2-3x guarantee. Risk/reward.
If I wanted to play it safe I would put my money into things like NEO, ETH, ARK, XRP, ELM etc but I don't have 6 figures to 'make it' from doing that so I am taking bigger risks.
I have thousands in 3-400 market cap coins too such as ALIS which is the Japanese steem tailor made for tier market and a few other similar coins with potential and a real-world product. As long as they are not obviously vaporware I will probably invest based on the chance they might make it. Christ I even have a bit of ODN just in case. I like risks and want to make a million within 12 months. All in baby!

Also, fuck the banks. The blockchain and decentralised currency tech will set us free!

I agree but I’d replace NEO with VEN. It will grow much more in the short term, it has a 10x left in it but I doubt NEO will anytime soon.

XRB is a reddit meme hyperinflated by the fact that it's traded on a low liquidity exchange where people only create accounts buy it. And I must grudgingly admit that this price will probably carryover onto its next exchange, because that's how the market tends to work. But if this was on binance it never would have gotten 11 dollars.

>XMR

Eh.. RaiBlocks is XRB.. which one do you mean exactly?

Way ahead of you dude. XLM is just bellow BAT. I bought 5450 at 3cents but sold it before the big moon lol. Rebought some not long ago but not much, just enough to keep my foot in the game. Lesson learned. I only invest now and put more money in, I never sell to buy something else and rarely try and flip.

VEN will 5-10x in the next month or two.

If the chinese government releases good news then NEO could 2-3x in the short term. Regardless it will be a comfy hold for 2018. I expect 5x minimum by the end of the year. Although the NEO ecosystem is far less vibrant at this moment, NEO is technologically superior to Ethereum in several ways. All of my crypto gains are going into NEO and I will retire on passive income from GAS generation.

typo.

But XMR is another solid coin that deserves to be on this list.

shhhhhhhhh stop asking questions its blockchain that means its worth something

XRB still beats Litecoin, Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Vertcoin and IOTA.. so no this could go very high.

Plus Tangle is an upcoming and trending technology now as a serious alternative to Blockchain and expensive mining, it scales and has no fees. I don't like to admit it because Blockchain is a cashcow atm. But its the truth. 2018 is gonna be about Blockchain interoperability and Tangle.

FYI don't invest into any medical shit, hospitals etc will move to whatever ICT is going to do. Untill ICT decides to go blockchain medical industry won't do shit. Unless its private clinics etc.

Alright thanks. Holding XRB since 3 dollars, its quite amazing to see how fucking fast its going.

Put down that crackpipe. Buttcoin is gonna take a massive shit tomorrow following the s2x fork and unfortunately drag alts with it. However, when the dust settles, it's off to the races for alts as btc finally falls into oblivion where it belongs.

I really doubt it, often BTC will rally before the fork as money floods back in, we haven't seen that now. People are done with BTC, they want gains and the serious people want something else. BTC will likely rally in 2018 but not because of this shitty S2x fork thats been going back up and around every fucking week.

>delusional

The only one delusional is you if you think Crypto is going to be over 1 trillion by March

Where will the new money go in? BTC, ETH? lol good goy..

>you don't think Crypto is going to be over 1 trillion by March

Did you see what happened to Ripple?

Fucking reddit guy said "no way 1 dollar, marketcap bullshit". I bought his reasoning, it's $1.40 now.

I'm a sucker, but don't be a Pajeet.

It would be fatal currently for market as everyone would equal BTC with every other coin on market.

But then again we could accumulate some more in this case...

How do you feel about the inevitable crash of BTC affecting cryptospace in 2018?

If BTC is not able to pull of their LN shit that shit will come crashing down and taking the everything down with it. But the question is, what to do when/if that happens?

Who cares, just pump and buy BTCs instead

discord.gg/cjPFqTh

Ethereum will become the new king and we continue towards our (((bank))) free future

BTC crash won't happen as people think it will.

It won't be a dramatic drop to 0, it will be a slow bleed over a few years.

I think the market will be just fine. Look at what's happening right now - Bitcoin has been down for a week and people are just pumping other alts instead. They aren't waiting around for Bitcoin to recover.

Bitcoin will slow bleed and alts will eventually pass it. Market will be fine.

But my point was what happens to Ethereum WHEN/(if) BTC crashes?

And as optimistic as I am with the future of ETH, I'm still very concerned it being overthrown by some chadtanglecoin that will have smart contracts and all that fancy buzzwordy stuff that'll get the old money dicks hard as DIAMOND.

FUCK WE NEED TO PUMP VITALIK WITH ADDERALL 24/7 for 2018 IN ORDER HIM TO EXECUTE THOSE IOTA KILLING SHARDS THAT HE IS DROOLING OVER

That is one scenario, true true. But I feel like the growth is not healthy atm and there will be something happening in the near-ish future (sooner or later) since all the stupid money that is flowing to normiecoins won't have way to these more technically viable alternatives.

Not worried, smart money here. I already got into the hedges.

All shit coins. Fuck off pajeet

And JUST LOOK AT THESE RETARDS (warren EAT ALL YOU CAN, nobel dudes calling crypto retarded) ACTING ALL BROKEN and singing the songs that banks want to hear : [[[[[[

The institutional money is listening BANKERS who'd hate to see crypto trying to take a share of THEIR CAKE.........

burn everything with fire ffs

Pajeet detected

Care to elaborate further?

There is 99% chance that you have more pajeet/ngr traits than I do.

Coins that are actually backed by physical infrastructure, there are some on the market and they're getting rejected by most because people still want to chase PnD and empty shit like Substratum.

There are some terrific projects that don't get any market attention. Thats where you want to be. Projects that actually have physical infrastructure and reasons to justify its price and marketcap. Not set on future expectations of selling it to suckers but things that will survive a bubble because all the necessary work has been done and they have something that is actually usefull. Not token centric shit like Substratum or any ICO for that matter. Most tokens are obsolete and only serve at this moment for people to make profits on but won't ever get used in the real world cause it simply doesn't work.

I'm not going to say it here anymore though. I've already told Veeky Forums several times but people here are anoying and stupid. They can't even engage in a normal conversation or discussion without insults.

Btw it would be stupid of me to go shill it here as it will become obvious anyway over the course of next year. If you want to know though you can research. I've given what to look for.

there are about 5 projects that I know of that are very good hedges against the bubble popping and that won't get affected as much and likely will only benefit from it since dumb money will be pouring in to save themselves.

He's talking about XLM, XRP and ETH

Wise words. I _think_ I've been executing similar-ish strategy unknowingly with XLM, XRP, ETH, XMR (black markets will always exist). But the question is, to accumulate or not to accumulate right now? We have no clue where the floor is due to the dangerously obese bubble that has inflated everything.

But still one of my long-term hodl fears is that the banks start to collaborate and develop something in-house, leaving us laymen out of the cash grabbing competition. That would be very typical of them.

Yea that's the vibe I got. See above my picks for 2018.

xrb is the best out there right now. imo

well if you're gonna buy stellar/xlm you can learn about it here

medium.com/@malcolmrosegaming/how-to-buy-stellar-lumens-xlm-quick-guide-5995b2359c81

this is what I used, wallet kind of sucks but the coin is legit

LINK, REQ, QSP

I also hold neo and xlm but I think the real trinity are those 3

Do you really believe that the Bachelor of Philosophy is going to pull it off? I don't think so. You must be holding some serious memebags?

Personally, I have 10% of my play money laying at an exchange in fiat (not USDT). If shit goes down, I can keep holding my stack and ease my mind by buying at a huge discount. Not sure if 10% is the right amount but it's better than being all-fiat or all-crypto

Honestly you're crazy. Crypto market is going up, it's not at the ceiling. 20x is still possible with the BTC even.

im so far in the green right now I cant even see you from here

He is absolutely going to pull it off. You hold link yourself but are still accumulating. Too late faggot. Train has left the station and no amount of fud is going to get anyone to sell.

I'm thinking of putting 25% of my portfolio to an exchange and just wait for the bubble to pop. The problem however is that what exchange is trustworthy enough in the time of MASSIVE stress. And when the bubble pops will it take some exchanges down. Don't want to lose my money in some retarded bankruptcy because the exchange didn't have enough liquidity or some shit.

Nah, I'm not holding any nor will be. That ship sailed already. But enjoy your ride. Seriously.

XRB going to get listed on KuCoin, supercomfy hold
You can even profit more of it by buying shares frok the exchange
Here some numbers: gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

Btc will rise
Sit in alts and jew will pay monies

People are shortsighted these days. For shits and giggles we should look back in 2021 to this time. The future holds gains we can't even understands today.

Kraken here. Was planning to sell more when BTC shows a clear sign of losing its support (hope Kraken doesn't shit itself at the same time). 25% sounds more level-headed but the problem with that is indeed that you'd have to trust a big chunk on an exchange. I guess I'm confident enough in my picks that I can see them recovering fast even if the worst happens. XLM especially is hardly inflated at all. And as bearish as I'd like to be on BTC, it just might defy all logic and not crash.

I'm going to sleep now. Hope I won't regret it in the morning

Bruh u guys are stupid.
Btc is never going below 10k again, in history.
Winklevoss said they aint sellin.
No way im sellin (bought at 4k)

I think it'll be another month at least before the crash, so have a calm night.

we'll show you a few more secrets, discord.gg/qhFVAxQ

He pulled off a lot so far, you have to credit him that. Not everyone can build working relationships with SWIFT regarding new tech

Thanks. If BTC doesn't crash in the next few days we might not have to see the worst case scenarios at all. Weird times

I see you selling in a blink of an eye when it is below 2k haha. But BTC has been acting like an absolute madman so honestly it is pretty much impossible to predict what will happen in the (near-)future.

I'm just hoping that you're right.

I'll give him that. Wishing you all the best with your bags/diamonds.

I'm not really seeing why it would crash in the next few days. Yea, weird times indeed.

Sure?

This is huge!
5x upcoming?

Not gonna happen though. Whales know there is literally 50x worth of market there to be had. Don't delude yourself, this is one comfy sob.