ENG

Enigma is going up the whole week. Wtf is this shitcoin?

Who cares? All that matters is it’s made by MIT

the tech is too complex for brainlets to understand, but they should understand that its made by a good team, backed by serious investors (DCG), and that its going up and FOMO in, at 9$ ofc.

Smart money bought last week, but its not too late for us.

It's a private smart contract platform. Think like ethereum, but all the data is kept private and secure.

What I'm excited about is the announced partnership with EtherDelta. For one, this will eventually allow us to use their Catalyst platform to algorithmically trade shitcoins on our favorite shitcoin bazaar, as well as share trading strategies, or invest in the most autistic Veeky Forumsnessman's catalyst trading strategy. Furthermore, in their Catalyst whitepaper they got pretty in depth in how they would make decentralized exchanges not complete shit to use, so this potentially could make EtherDelta useable. This is what I'm most excited about with the project in the short-mid term. Long term outlook is really good too. DYOR

coin made by "mit genioses" that got hacked by a script kiddie

How do you store coins on decentralised exchanges?

In your own wallet, or in EtherDelta's case a combination of your own wallet and an EtherDelta smart contract.

You initially put coins into your own wallet that you import into EtherDelta so you can view the balance and send to the smart contract (via importing the private key, using a Ledger, or MetaMask). When you want to trade coins, you "deposit" them into the ED smart contract so that they are available to be traded via other smart contracts through ED. By doing this, ED never has control of your coins. If ED were to go down for any reason, and you wanted your coins out of the deposit smart contract you could just lookup what data you need to send to the smart contract and interact with it through something like MyEtherWallet to get them out.

Seems more like you need Link for decentralised oracle, otherwise it can be hacked through execution of the smartcontract. But I will do more research into this. Thanks!

Shit tier FUD.

Choo choo nigga

>implying etherdelta is shit to use

Its only hard when the lemmings are stampeding the network to buy a hyped ICO, otherwise it's dead simple

I'm afraid you're not seeing it like a normie/brainlet sees it. I would agree it's simple to use, and it's my favorite exchange to use for ERC20 coins if I don't need the higher volume of another exchange.

However, if you just look at the number of "fat finger" fuckups. Or, even worse, browse the replies tweets from EtherDelta's twitter get and you'll see that it's not dead simple for everyone unfortunately.

Nevermind, go all in. Do it.

I am all in already.

MIT team mixing the best platform (eth) and the best currency (xmr because of privacy). What did you expect?

I hope you are. :)

Those pajeets didn't read whitepaper;

> 500k usd in tokens get hacked
> entire platform mathematically relies on a certain amount of tokens
> tokens issued
> victims reimbursed

k

I dont care as long as it makes me money

wrong attitude with this project

yes, it will make you money but I genuinely believe in the project and the team, no shaky hands here whatsoever.

watch some of their video ama's and shit, traffic to their content will only drive volume up

these guys are starting to show their teeth

poorfag reporting in. Starpped in with my 50 enigma lmao

Went all in sub $1, best thing I ever did in my life.

Lucky, I got in 2.10
But the potential of this coin is just too good not to go all in

Thank yourself when it passes PivX.

Gains. Strong hands.

I put 1k (which is alot of money for me) in at $2 a coin. I've made 50% returns in a day.

BAM boys. Its bad its taking off because I wanted to all in (im only in for 30%), but still. Another dip and ill get my chance

Broke $3, immense.
Damn I'm getting rock hard right now. Glad this is getting the much deserved volume.

Not too late! Ever wonder what'd be like to buy Ethereum for $3? Kek

Should we make ENG memes or are we above that?