Which low mcap coin is superior to Raiblocks and why?

Which low mcap coin is superior to Raiblocks and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/70wy52/im_colin_lemahieu_the_developer_of_raiblocks_a/
helloiota.com/what-is-iota.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

raiblocks is literally the perfect coin.

uhhhh none

just bought 18 for 180 when i bought my first round at .62.... dont care it'll be worth $50 very soon easily

There is none. When this bad boy gets to big exchanges it will be a bloodbath.

XtraBytes is the Ethereum to RaiBlocks Bitcoin. $XBY is gonna fly

i got out at .14 the DEVS are sketchy.. idk something sketchy about it XRB is much better

so it will bleed value in relation to XRB?

There will be many once peaq.io opens up on the tangle. Basically IOTA's ERC20 token. Anyone will be able to create a superior coin with a few clicks.

In before IOTA is broken. What can you do with any coin right now? IOTA is laying a foundation that will be unmatched.

Is it worth the effort to sell when it's at .00068 and then try to buy back into it at .0006 for whatever measly profit I'll get? I'm a poorfag.

how is that so when IOTA can't get its shit together and barely works now?

>Hey IOATA guys, can you please explain us this and this

Literally CEO answering
>FUCK you you piece of shit! Who you are to doubt us! You fucking nazi scum!
>...We will figure it out somehow. In the meantime...
>We partnered with Apple!

>being this deluded

I'll never understand why iotards hate XRB so hard.

Skycoin

IOTA are taking the "hard road" to have a token optimized for m2m (custom crypto that is being developed/tested by 10+ crypto contractors rn). Is focusing on m2m a misstep, should they instead have put energy into p2p? I think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if on a long enough timeline, they win. They are doing the long game.

I think RaiBlocks is smart for capitalizing on taking this market. Short term they may win it.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/

That's the actual mastermind behind IOTA, who is paying attention to RaiBlocks now (which is great for you). I think he's mad because Rai is getting to ride on IOTA's coat-tails and they took an "easier" path to reach similar claims.

IOTA does not work. It does not work nor do devs give even SLIGHT feeling of ease that it will ever work.

Their PR is doing good stuff. Their devs act like manchild though.

P2P is needed by now. XRB is the people’s coin.

I don’t really care if my automated car can automatically interact with the fucking charging station. I want to move my money without losing it.

I already read that subreddit post last night. All the dude does is demand that people pay him and then help him determine if there are faults in XRB's code because the whitepages didn't mention specific threats. I think he's just a goon trying to collect more money and spread bad influence on his, somehow, opposing coin.

moar xrb

>CfB is the inventor of full proof of stake
>original member of NXT
>alter ego is legendary BCNext

Is he a troll? Yes. Does he rival Vitalik in intelligence and crypto experience? Also yes.

Would you trust the cashier at Burgerking to tell you why Whataburger isn't good because he sells burgers all day?

next moon mission is likely xby

Bad example.
CfB literally helped invent the Tangle.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/70wy52/im_colin_lemahieu_the_developer_of_raiblocks_a/
>I’m Colin LeMahieu the developer of RaiBlocks: A proven token using a tangle without proof of work
>Tangle

A better example would be: would you trust the inventor of the cheeseburger on why Whataburger isn't good?

Riding IOTA's coat tails? It's completely different than IOTA. For one, it's DAG not tangle; and built from scratch.

The IOTA-Akbar shills are just upset their wallet doesn't work, Q is a pipe dream, and their funds are all locked up on exchanges. I dropped my 1.3 Gi a long time ago.

he did not invent PoS he even said this multiple times

click the link idiot

>helloiota.com/what-is-iota.html
>In 2013, Sergey Ivancheglo pioneered the first implementation of full proof-of-stake consensus on a blockchain, called Nxt

There are a lot of sources saying he did this (as BCNext), and he definitely takes credit for it. They go into it on Ether Review podcast #69. There is a difference between "PoS" and "full PoS"

Nothing - it's all over hahaha

Coins like this don't happen regularly - better pull the trigger now

Lol. I will never understand the biztards hate of IOTA so hard (well, I understand it, it's just stupid)... I personally have nothing against XRB and I'm invested in IOTA heavy. But I have XRB too because I know it's better than 99% of the shitcoins out there. XRB and IOTA are both unique. Hate iota all you want, but you'll be sorry eventually when you miss out. Iota will be seeing a lot of improvments in the future.

Give me one flaw

>not knowing about byteball

IMO a lot of the anger is justified. This is coming from an IOTA fan who has followed them for a year now.

>founders (more specifically, just david) is a megalomaniac manchild
>other founder (dom) is cool but can be a huge asshole at times (pic related from the other day)
>they generally don't meet deadlines

Ok, it's a dog-shit name. Like, literally one of the worst project names in crypto. You know it's true.

sadly close to none ads so nobody heard about it, and only 2 consistent devs

Raiblocks or BURST?

New burst coin will have smart contracts, LN, privacy, & more.

I agree some of those critisms are justified, however, I do like the name.... yeah, the devs can be many things, but they're not scammers and CfB is an obvious computer science genious. Ultimately, if they deliver with IOTA, I don't think their personalities will matter all that much...

Are you deluded? For one, the tangle IS a DAG that uses a more random method to connect transactions, while XRB uses a mesh or grid method. Also, the brainchild that developed DAG technology works for the Iota foundation. I mean, I'm invested in both, but XRB is playing second fiddle to Iota in terms of DAG technology.

I like it when they at least communicate though to be honest, shows they themselves are personally invested in it even if they go out acting like a big manbaby.

>nonworking wallet
>thousands of dollars missing
>Autistic dev who can't take criticisms and screams like a child
>Smart refugee cities
>already oversaturated at 10-14 billion dollar market cap, limiting mass gains
>No correcting news that ilnfluences their coin, leading to false allegations of partnerships
>MIT has found massive exploits in Tangle which the Dev says are features rather than addressing or fixing them

Don't get me wrong, I love DAG and believe it will supercede blockchain, but Tangle is getting harder and harder to support. Already pull half of my IOTA investment and put it into XRB.

Might as well be called buttplugcoin.

>Already pull half of my IOTA investment and put it into XRB
Dump all of it. Do you seriously believe anything David S says?

if iota does succeed, will there still be a place for xrb?

yes...? they both have different intents... Having said that considering dumping my iota profits into XRB.

Sup BigTasty? Your insightful advice is so undervalued on Veeky Forums.

Did that just after IOTA hit $4 after the initial pump. I'm 10x on XRB right now.

Pascal

this. IOTA is levied hard on IoT devices while XRB is for straight money exchange. Example:

>IOTA
Ok Alex, order me some towels.
>Uses IOTA tokens for instant transaction

>XRB
Bank needs fast, energy efficient transfer of account and sends 7000+ transactions over XRB without having to send search and language information.

thanks user, fomoing in now

I've been following IOTA since August, the only thing that has improved is the last wallet release -it's faster (arguably). The devs are lying scum. CfB can act like he's smart, I'll give him that. Dominic is a lying pussy. David is straight up psychopath and should be locked up.

yeah and how long would that shit take to even come to fruition? i mean.. refugee smart cities? really? i can't believe i even bought into the shit but atleast it was at a dollar something. think i'll wait for it to hit 4 or 5 again and just chuck it into xrb

Yeah. That's why I had second thoughts about IOTA. That and shitty wallet, super long transactions and people losing money because of how IOTA works by design.
I literally never put my tokens out of the exchange because I was afraid I could lose them.
It's better now but far from good and far from XRB.

1) you will never be able to do real smart contracts on iota/tangle because there are no timestamps. the best you will ever be able to do is really basic shit. thats assuming they can even get this tangle shit to work which is highly questionable.
2) what can you do with any coin right now? there are dozens of working dapps on ethereum RIGHT NOW
>but muh scaling
by this time next year every major blockchain (besides buttcoin) will be massively scalable and more secure + with REAL smart contracts. dag is a gimimck.

>tfw I was gonna buy into this a week and a half ago because I saw the potential but between waiting for tier verification and days wiring money I missed the moon mission
Can I still make it on bros? I could see this getting to NEO's price until something else beats it.